dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2018

1,038 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, R&J said:

Hello My Canadian fellows..

I just received an email for an 8/07 interview at Montreal Consulate. CC 6/20

I am so happy.. Thank God we are on to our final step .. :)

1 minute ago, C.A.R. said:

Got my interview date!!!

CC: June 18th

Interview: August 28th

montreal! 

so happy it’s almost over!

I think interview dates emails for Canadians just went out! I'm happy for all of us :)

Our general timeline

I-130 sent: July 17, 2017

I-130 NOA1: July 21, 2017

I-130 approved: March 3, 2018

Submitted documents on CEAC: June 4, 2018

Case Complete: June 13, 2018

Email notice for interview date: July 6, 2018

Interview: August 24, 2018

Consulate: Montreal, Canada

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
15 hours ago, bia and Luc said:

Nao consegui fazer tb. fala que o case number esta errado. será que aquele register esta valendo ainda? 

@Ana Wharton e @bia and Luc  - nao funcionou ontem para mim, mas funcionou hoje; tenta de novo hoje. 

For those of your interviewing in Brazil, you need to register the interview with the consulate (instructions on the website), and it seems to work only one day after the NVC sends the interview notification email

Timeline
1 minute ago, Tea Rose said:

I think interview dates emails for Canadians just went out! I'm happy for all of us :)

I think so too... I saw some people from Brazil got interview dates yesterday and I told my husband about it he said that tomorrow will be Canada-- He thought that they are scheduling interviews in alphabet order... I did not believe him, but now I am thinking that he was right.... :) Congrats to all of us.

Timeline
1 minute ago, R&J said:

I think so too... I saw some people from Brazil got interview dates yesterday and I told my husband about it he said that tomorrow will be Canada-- He thought that they are scheduling interviews in alphabet order... I did not believe him, but now I am thinking that he was right.... :) Congrats to all of us.

Wow that's very interesting. So I guess Denmark is next? :) I was a little worried because I heard on the news that there is a bad heat wave in Montreal and it would affect the interviews. I'm just being very paranoid when it comes to this whole process. 

I noticed that your CC date is about a week after mine but your interview date is about 2 weeks before mine. I really am happy for you :). I'm just wondering if that's because our case is not so straight forward (there is one kink) or interview dates don't follow a pattern and I can't read too much into them. 

Our general timeline

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Tea Rose said:

Wow that's very interesting. So I guess Denmark is next? :) I was a little worried because I heard on the news that there is a bad heat wave in Montreal and it would affect the interviews. I'm just being very paranoid when it comes to this whole process. 

I noticed that your CC date is about a week after mine but your interview date is about 2 weeks before mine. I really am happy for you :). I'm just wondering if that's because our case is not so straight forward (there is one kink) or interview dates don't follow a pattern and I can't read too much into them. 

I saw somebody else from Canada as well whose CC date was before ours but interview date was for end of August.. I guess maybe they are scheduling by last name or something... This date is perfect for me as I am getting my new vacation time in mid august and I got some days left from precious year to use before I lose them, now I can take them to go to Montreal..  :)

Timeline
1 minute ago, R&J said:

I saw somebody else from Canada as well whose CC date was before ours but interview date was for end of August.. I guess maybe they are scheduling by last name or something... This date is perfect for me as I am getting my new vacation time in mid august and I got some days left from precious year to use before I lose them, now I can take them to go to Montreal..  :)

It really is perfect for you!. :) I'm the petitioner. I read on another thread that spouses can accompany on that day and stay in the waiting room during the interview. I might just do that. My husband can probably use the emotional support.

Our general timeline

Timeline
1 minute ago, Tea Rose said:

It really is perfect for you!. :) I'm the petitioner. I read on another thread that spouses can accompany on that day and stay in the waiting room during the interview. I might just do that. My husband can probably use the emotional support.

I am the petitioner as well and I going there with my husband to support him. 

36 minutes ago, Tea Rose said:

I am waiting on an interview in Guatemala where the Volcano irrupted not long ago. I asked if a natural disaster or anything of that sort would affect scheduling and they said as of now no embassy is having delays due to anything of that sort. So hopefully it is true what I was told and we all get something soon from our respective countries. 

55 minutes ago, R&J said:

Hmm I hope this is true and Guatemala is not far behind. Maybe they can squeeze us in there by tonight.

1 hour ago, R&J said:

Hello My Canadian fellows..

I just received an email for an 8/07 interview at Montreal Consulate. CC 6/20

I am so happy.. Thank God we are on to our final step .. :)

USCIS

NOA1 for I-130: July 6th, 2017

RFE response received by USCIS: Jan 28th, 2018

NOA2: Feb 28th, 2018

Sent to NVC: April 6th, 2018

NVC (PIVOT case)

Case received: April 13th, 2018

Case number received, AOS and IV fees paid: May 29, 2018

AOS and IV document submitted- June 2, 2018

Documentary qualified -- June 20, 2018

Interview date received -- July 6, 2018

Interview Scheduled for -- August 7, 2018

Congrats!! We will be there on the same day! I got my interview letter this morning as well!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.