The Nature  Boy

Sarah Sanders says she was thrown out of Virginia restaurant because she works for Trump

208 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Steeleballz said:

My point was more general in response to Bill. I don't know where anyone would ever get the reasoning that the left tolerates everything. I don't tolerate bigots, racists, bullies. Several things I can think of.

Logic dictates that there is no way anyone can tolerate everything.  However, the political left loves to promote the message that they do through their identity politics programs.  Of course we know that this is not true as the Left certainly does not tolerate anyone that expresses their own freedom of thought.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

Not really sure how allowing Sanders and her party to eat there would have brought politics into the restaurant.  If nothing was done, it would have been a non-story, but now that the owner themselves injected politics into it, they have to face the consequences.

Just like with the cake... 

8 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

Proves my point.  I am clearly driving on the right side of the road, and I could not care less what this restaurant owner did, that is called freedom.  However, I am told daily by the leftist media, and the leftist politicians that I am an intolerant deplorable.  

That's a little strange actually. Not even sure what you would be viewing to hear that on a daily basis, but it's not coming from the media I watch or politicians that I am aware of. 

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Timeline
1 minute ago, Unidentified said:

Oh boy... So a transgender male is actually someone who was born female and is now male so no, he would not be able to compete with female. A transgender woman was born a woman and is now a man and she would definetely be able to compete with women and it would not hinder gay women to compete. If you read up on the effects of hormone treatment you would see it would not be an issue as muscles and fat distribution changes in the body depending on if you're becoming male or female. It's kind of like going through puperty. 

If you are bisexual you're identity doesn't change because you are in a same-sex or opposite sex relationship. If a bisexual man is with a man he is still bisexual. If a bisexual man is with a woman he is still bisexual. 

The other way around, genetic male ientifying as a female.  Apologies for confusing you, but your lesson did not touch on my question, and to my knowledge, not all transgendered go through hormone treatment.

As to the he bi-sexual thing, I know quite a few men that were married and fathered children so they were clearly in heterosexual relationship, and then they realized that they were gay.  They do not identify themselves as bi-sexual.

1 minute ago, Bill & Katya said:

Logic dictates that there is no way anyone can tolerate everything.  However, the political left loves to promote the message that they do through their identity politics programs.  Of course we know that this is not true as the Left certainly does not tolerate anyone that expresses their own freedom of thought.

It's been 2 years since Trump won the election. What the MDR really needs to do is transition from whiner mentality to winner mentality. The MDR are not victims of the left, but they will be victims of themselves if they can't get their act together. The fake narrative of blaming everyone else may have got the right through the Obama years, but it doesn't hold up now.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Timeline
1 minute ago, Bill & Katya said:

The other way around, genetic male ientifying as a female.  Apologies for confusing you, but your lesson did not touch on my question, and to my knowledge, not all transgendered go through hormone treatment.

As to the he bi-sexual thing, I know quite a few men that were married and fathered children so they were clearly in heterosexual relationship, and then they realized that they were gay.  They do not identify themselves as bi-sexual.

That would be a transgendered woman. No, transgendered people do whatever makes their gender dysphoria more tolerable. 

Then they are gay, not bisexual. Not the same thing. 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Unidentified said:

Just like with the cake... 

Not exactly like the cake as in that case it was the government punishing the baker.  I do not expect the government to come down on this restaurant owner, and they should not.  The only consequences these owners should face is the consequences of their consumers.

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, Unidentified said:

Oh boy... So a transgender male is actually someone who was born female and is now male so no, he would not be able to compete with female. A transgender woman was born a woman and is now a man and she would definetely be able to compete with women and it would not hinder gay women to compete. If you read up on the effects of hormone treatment you would see it would not be an issue as muscles and fat distribution changes in the body depending on if you're becoming male or female. It's kind of like going through puperty. 

If you are bisexual you're identity doesn't change because you are in a same-sex or opposite sex relationship. If a bisexual man is with a man he is still bisexual. If a bisexual man is with a woman he is still bisexual. 

I think you may have messed up the math here?  How can a transgender male and a transgender female both now be a man????

Also, people who are born male, but now identify as female, are competing (and winning, duh!), and causing quite a stink.

But to simplify things, there are only two possibilities in nature... XX or XY.  It’s really just that simple.  How people choose to deal with it is a personal choice, but doesn’t change science.

Edited by IDWAF

Timeline
10 minutes ago, IDWAF said:

I think you may have messed up the math here?  How can a transgender male and a transgender female both now be a man????

Also, people who are born male, but now identify as female, are competing (and winning, duh!), and causing quite a stink.

But to simplify things, there are only two possibilities in nature... XX or XY.  It’s really just that simple.  How people choose to deal with it is a personal choice, but doesn’t change science.

Thank you for noticing it! Of course I mean that a transgender woman was born a man and is now a woman. 

Well science says our "sex" XX or XY is one thing and our gender is another so...  

Filed: Timeline
3 minutes ago, Unidentified said:

Thank you for noticing it! Of course I mean that a transgender woman was born a man and is now a woman. 

Well science says our "sex" XX or XY is one thing and our gender is another so...  

Right.  So we are all either a male or a female, decided in the mother’s womb long before we are hatched.  What we FEEL we should be is a decision we make later on, but doesn’t change the basics one bit.  If it did, then men would be able to have babies naturally.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Steeleballz said:

It's been 2 years since Trump won the election. What the MDR really needs to do is transition from whiner mentality to winner mentality. The MDR are not victims of the left, but they will be victims of themselves if they can't get their act together. The fake narrative of blaming everyone else may have got the right through the Obama years, but it doesn't hold up now.

That is really tough to do when the left and all the Trump haters have not even acknowledged his victory yet, and has run a narrative since the election to oust him out of office.  That being said, I think there has been a lot of winning going on since day one.