Mrs Burton

Expedite approved

42 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, Mrs Taylor said:

Keep an on it there one on likely going to send it tomorrow,If not call NVC and let them know that it needs to be sent to the embassy it’s going to be sent electronically and once it’s changed to where it says your case is currently at Kingston go back into the DS 261 and just take out like I need his name and put it back and then resubmit the DS 261 and signit n complete it. Then go to the DS 260 and it will let you get into it

Perfect I will keep a look out.  Good luck on your upcoming interview.  How long did it take for your interview to be scheduled after the NVC Expedite request approved

Timeline
1 minute ago, Lovemyhusband said:

Perfect I will keep a look out.  Good luck on your upcoming interview.  How long did it take for your interview to be scheduled after the NVC Expedite request approved

About four days because I had to issue where I got approved for expedite before I had a case and run the invoice number so I had to wait to get the case number and invoice number and then called him and asked him to send it to the embassy so it took about 4-5 days

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Lovemyhusband said:

Thank you 🙏🏽 we are looking forward to a successful interview 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Mrs Taylor said:

About four days because I had to issue where I got approved for expedite before I had a case and run the invoice number so I had to wait to get the case number and invoice number and then called him and asked him to send it to the embassy so it took about 4-5 days

Thats amazing so in four days from today (next Wednesday) I will be able to schedule the interview?  Thats amazing.  What was interview availability like - did it take long?  Was it like a month was the first available appointment?

Timeline
6 hours ago, Lovemyhusband said:

Thats amazing so in four days from today (next Wednesday) I will be able to schedule the interview?  Thats amazing.  What was interview availability like - did it take long?  Was it like a month was the first available appointment?

The embassy schedule your interview date. I haven’t completed the interview, we got schedule for a 1 month from the date we everything was finalized.

Timeline
6 hours ago, Lovemyhusband said:

I can’t guarantee 4 days, it depends on how fast NVC sends you case and how quickly you get the information to the embassy 

Timeline
8 hours ago, semsem said:

What are the reasons that would help to expedite the case?

I got a Drs note

17 hours ago, Mrs Taylor said:

I can’t guarantee 4 days, it depends on how fast NVC sends you case and how quickly you get the information to the embassy 

lol I know - just saying best case.  Anyway it is at the embassy now - I check this evening.  Fingers cross they will allow me to schedule interview soon.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Lovemyhusband said:

I got a Drs note

lol I know - just saying best case.  Anyway it is at the embassy now - I check this evening.  Fingers cross they will allow me to schedule interview soon.

Ok good so not much longer now. What I do suggest going back into the ds261 and edit it and then the ds260 should open for you to access it and complete it.... Embassy won’t schedule the interview with out the ds260...You won’t schedule the interview, the embassy schedule it for you, once the ds260 completed

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Good day,

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  glad I found this thread.

So my husband filed for me.

My case was sent to DOS on July 20th..

I see where Mrs. Taylor mention that we should pay the fee at the interview?

My case is not expedited. So is it that I'll be required to pay the fee an the interview as well?

How long did it take for u to actually receive the welcome letter from NVC?

I REALLY Appreciate your response:D 

Is it true that we'll have to mail or documents to NVC as well?

Like Birth certificate etc

Timeline
8 hours ago, Shelly25 said:

Good day,

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  glad I found this thread.

So my husband filed for me.

My case was sent to DOS on July 20th..

I see where Mrs. Taylor mention that we should pay the fee at the interview?

My case is not expedited. So is it that I'll be required to pay the fee an the interview as well?

How long did it take for u to actually receive the welcome letter from NVC?

I REALLY Appreciate your response:D 

Is it true that we'll have to mail or documents to NVC as well?

Like Birth certificate etc

Yes you will of to send copy of all doc to NVC, however if you expedite is successful you will need to bring the doc's to Embassy on your interview date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.