Goldfish_0529

US EMBASSY UAE: Waiting for Packet3 2018 Thread

133 posts in this topic

Hi sidd.ikram.  Thanks for the good luck wish.  The US Embassy Officer gave me a small white slip and said that due to problem in their system, they need  2-3 days more to process my visa and I can collect it at Empost.

The process started:

1)Security Gate- ask for DS-160 (2 pages) and original passport

2)Security scan all personal and documents you have - no mobile (leave at the guard if you have)

3)Security will give you token number

4)Wait for your number in corresponding window to submit your documents

5)Submit documents :

-DS-160

-passport - original & 1 photocopy

-birth certificate - original & photocopy

-police clearance _Dubai & from your home country - original

-Certificate of eligibility to get married (Certificate of No marriage which ever you have)

- Death Certificate of my Late Husband

-photo -2 pieces (US visa size)

- I-134 (Affidavit of Support) with ITR, 1040, pay slips, etc.

-Medical (brown envelope with CD)

-Receipt of payment for visa

6)Wait for biometrics

7)Interview with Embassy Officer

-what is your name?

-how do you spell your middle name?

-how did you met your fiance?

-how did you start dating and when?

-did he come to Dubai?

-how long did he stay in Dubai?

-Was he married before?

-When did he get married with his first wife?

-Does he have any children?

-Did he file for fiancee visa previously?

-Did she get married with the previous fiancee?

-Where is she from? 

-Where is she now?

-Why they didn't get married?

-Are you married before?

-Do you have any children, and how many & are they in Dubai?

-When did you arrive in Dubai?

-What do you do in Dubai?

-When did you start dating?

-What do you plan to do when you arrive in US?

-Show me skype chat proof (she asked me to insert the folder in the window and checked the photos and screenshots)

And she said, Everything is ok  but due to problem in system right now, we need 2-3 days more time to process your visa.  We will send you an email and you can collect your visa & passport at Empost.

Good luck to all of us and wish you all the best on your interview  ☺️

Hi Joang, also bring the confirmation letter from US Embassy , payment confirmation and proof of relationship like photos, Skype messages, screenshots, etc.

5 minutes ago, RickyandJoc said:

Hi sidd.ikram.  Thanks for the good luck wish.  The US Embassy Officer gave me a small white slip and said that due to problem in their system, they need  2-3 days more to process my visa and I can collect it at Empost.

The process started:

1)Security Gate- ask for DS-160 (2 pages) and original passport

2)Security scan all personal and documents you have - no mobile (leave at the guard if you have)

3)Security will give you token number

4)Wait for your number in corresponding window to submit your documents

5)Submit documents :

-DS-160

-passport - original & 1 photocopy

-birth certificate - original & photocopy

-police clearance _Dubai & from your home country - original

-Certificate of eligibility to get married (Certificate of No marriage which ever you have)

- Death Certificate of my Late Husband

-photo -2 pieces (US visa size)

- I-134 (Affidavit of Support) with ITR, 1040, pay slips, etc.

-Medical (brown envelope with CD)

-Receipt of payment for visa

6)Wait for biometrics

7)Interview with Embassy Officer

-what is your name?

-how do you spell your middle name?

-how did you met your fiance?

-how did you start dating and when?

-did he come to Dubai?

-how long did he stay in Dubai?

-Was he married before?

-When did he get married with his first wife?

-Does he have any children?

-Did he file for fiancee visa previously?

-Did she get married with the previous fiancee?

-Where is she from? 

-Where is she now?

-Why they didn't get married?

-Are you married before?

-Do you have any children, and how many & are they in Dubai?

-When did you arrive in Dubai?

-What do you do in Dubai?

-When did you start dating?

-What do you plan to do when you arrive in US?

-Show me skype chat proof (she asked me to insert the folder in the window and checked the photos and screenshots)

And she said, Everything is ok  but due to problem in system right now, we need 2-3 days more time to process your visa.  We will send you an email and you can collect your visa & passport at Empost.

Good luck to all of us and wish you all the best on your interview  ☺️

Hi Joang, also bring the confirmation letter from US Embassy , payment confirmation and proof of relationship like photos, Skype messages, screenshots, etc.

Congrats , thank you so much :) 

hi just had my interview, btw nobody asked me for the p3. :) I had my interview and i received a white paper which says "conditional approval" do i need to worry? they got my passport

13 hours ago, kokokrunch said:

hi just had my interview, btw nobody asked me for the p3. :) I had my interview and i received a white paper which says "conditional approval" do i need to worry? they got my passport

When i got there (twice: 1. Went to the interview without receiving packet3 2. Went to the interview after i received packet3) nobody did ask me for the packet 3 too. As per my experience, she (co) checked in the system if they’ve sent me one. On my first attempt, the (co) didn’t allow me to proceed with the interview because I wasn’t given one (packet3) even if I was waiting already for 2 months since the case has been transferred from NVC to EMBASSY. Thus i recommend everyone, to never go to the interview without receiving packet3.

Was given a “conditional approval” slip too but was given a visa. They took your passport, that’s a good sign. Congratulations!

Edited by Goldfish_0529

event.png

Immigration Journey 🇵🇭  to 🇺🇸  :

i -129f completion : July 28, 2018

i - 485 completion: June 28, 2019

i - 751 completion: ---pending----

N-400 completion: ---pending----

Hi@kokokrunch, I also received conditional approval coz their system had problem & CO said they need more time to process my visa. But next day, I checked CEAC status, Issued and same day received email about tracking number from Empost. Now visa with me and booking for ticket to US😊 .

hope you receive your visa soon.😊

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/17/2018 at 5:09 AM, kokokrunch said:

Did you receive a packet 3 before scheduling your interview? 

Or did you just schedule the interview yourself? 

It's been 5 weeks since consulate received our application but still no packet 3 for us . The wait is frustrating to be honest 😞

2 hours ago, Anne004 said:

Did you receive a packet 3 before scheduling your interview? 

Or did you just schedule the interview yourself? 

It's been 5 weeks since consulate received our application but still no packet 3 for us . The wait is frustrating to be honest 😞

Hi the wait for the p3 is really frustrating! Hang on & youll get yours too. I waited over 5 weeks for my p3 also from my status was "ready". 

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.