Ban Hammer

Kim Jong Un Criticized For Meeting With Nation That Has Killed 60 Million Babies

56 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Gotcha. you have nothing real to back it up, you are just implying your interpretation of it  ?  

I'm applying "safe space" (and actually more originally "snowflake") in the same way that everyone applies it. 

You can't change the standards for its application now that someone is using it against a person you admire. People call other people "snowflake" by making interpretations. I'm doing the same. People on the "left" or snowflakes? When so is Trump.

I'm not going to repeatedly rehash this if you still don't get it. I have work to do.

Edited by bcking

3 minutes ago, bcking said:

I'm applying "safe space" (and actually more originally "snowflake") in the same way that everyone applies it. 

You can't change the standards for its application now that someone is using it against a person you admire. People call other people "snowflake" by making interpretations. I'm doing the same. People on the "left" or snowflakes? When so is Trump.

I'm not going to repeatedly rehash this if you still don't get it. I have work to do.

snowflake is very subjective I agree

A safe space is a very well defined place with defined rules, generally set up by college campus wing nuts 

Filed: Timeline
2 hours ago, bcking said:

Yeah, NB, leave the good doctor alone.  He has work to do.  Gotta save lives.  And the world from Trump.  Busy, busy, busy...  

Hopefully he appreciates the fact that I did not correct the grammatical errors in this post.  Since we cut NB so much slack, even the doctor gets a break from time to time!  

Sitting on a beach listening to the waves and the breeze as I type this.  Loving the fact that I am enjoying about 20 days off, paid, while you hard working Americans decide the fate of children whose parents make poor decisions.  #firstworldproblems

32 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

It's not final till the edit window closes!

I like your style. 

2 hours ago, IDWAF said:

Yeah, NB, leave the good doctor alone.  He has work to do.  Gotta save lives.  And the world from Trump.  Busy, busy, busy...  

Hopefully he appreciates the fact that I did not correct the grammatical errors in this post.  Since we cut NB so much slack, even the doctor gets a break from time to time!  

Sitting on a beach listening to the waves and the breeze as I type this.  Loving the fact that I am enjoying about 20 days off, paid, while you hard working Americans decide the fate of children whose parents make poor decisions.  #firstworldproblems

yes i see  your daily "at some exotic location enjoying life with my smoking hot wife posts every day"  Revolting when I am pounding asphalt in the ga sun every day.. You got life by the short hairs bro 

Filed: Timeline
49 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

yes i see  your daily "at some exotic location enjoying life with my smoking hot wife posts every day"  Revolting when I am pounding asphalt in the ga sun every day.. You got life by the short hairs bro 

Well, it sure did NOT feel that way the past 6 weeks when I was stuck indoors, learning new systems and flows.  But for now, I shall enjoy the freedom, until they call me in for abject slavery.

And to be even more clear... are you seeing MY posts, or perhaps someone else’s?  I try to post less on there than I do here.  Someday, I may grow up enough to stay away from BOTH of these places...

Edited by IDWAF

55 minutes ago, IDWAF said:

Well, it sure did NOT feel that way the past 6 weeks when I was stuck indoors, learning new systems and flows.  But for now, I shall enjoy the freedom, until they call me in for abject slavery.

And to be even more clear... are you seeing MY posts, or perhaps someone else’s?  I try to post less on there than I do here.  Someday, I may grow up enough to stay away from BOTH of these places...

Someone else now that you mention it .