Ban Hammer

Kim Jong Un Criticized For Meeting With Nation That Has Killed 60 Million Babies

56 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, IDWAF said:

Stay out of it.  Nobody asked you!  :no:  :diablo:

Just trying to help guide you guys in the direction of my motto : moderation in moderation.  

Let's try not to attract too much attention.

Edited by Steeleballz

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Filed: Timeline
2 minutes ago, bcking said:

Oh . That isn't a common mistake to me, to be honest. Apologies.

Yes I don't get the full list. It only shows me like 4 rows and doesn't let me scroll, though I'm on a laptop so I don't have a real scroll wheel. But then i typed "f" and the one on the floor came up (presumably due to "floor").

I’m on an ipad, so it’s different, but try clickon on the word Emoticons after the smiley.  When I do that, it brings up the full complement, as opposed to a chosen few.  For some reason, you are getting the abbreviated list.

As for the bold - admittedly.  That’s why I poked fun at it.  I know you are 99.654% correct on your usage of words (PuHLEASE do not ask me to provide links as proof for this statistic!). :rofl: 

3 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

Trying to help guide you guys in the direction of my motto : moderation in moderation.  

Let's try not to attract to much attention.

Since grammatical errors came up recently.... *too :P

3 minutes ago, IDWAF said:

My google search was "trump snowflake" and "trump safe space" (yes to be honest I did two google searches).

The claim of "wanting a safe space" and certainly the title "snowflake" is always an interpretation no matter who it is directed to. Even when people ask for "safe spaces" very rarely do they actually say that is what they want. They say things like "We want a space where we can discuss things without fear of retribution" or something similar, and then people just call that a "safe space".

There is no reason the interpretation only applies to people on the left. Many people on the right fit the bill as well in my situations, including the President.

Edited by bcking

1 minute ago, IDWAF said:

Yes, there are several about Trump not wanting a safe space for others. There's also several about Trump wanting a safe space for himself, such as FOX news, from comedians, from the media, not booing Pence. 

I have not gone through all 10 million hits though. I'm sure it's an assortment of subjects.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Filed: Timeline
4 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

Trying to help guide you guys in the direction of my motto : moderation in moderation.  

Let's try not to attract to much attention.

Or “two”.  But preferably... “too”.

Might have to send you an honorary MOTR lapel pin for all your efforts lately!

1 minute ago, IDWAF said:

I’m on an ipad, so it’s different, but try clickon on the word Emoticons after the smiley.  When I do that, it brings up the full complement, as opposed to a chosen few.  For some reason, you are getting the abbreviated list.

As for the bold - admittedly.  That’s why I poked fun at it.  I know you are 99.654% correct on your usage of words (PuHLEASE do not ask me to provide links as proof for this statistic!). :rofl: 

I'll let it slide just this once.

HOWEVER - You could have said "I think you are a correct the majority of the time" or something similar and you wouldn't have needed anything to support your statement (Since it would have been qualified as your opinion, and it uses non-specific measures). :yes:

Thank you for the help with the emoticons. I've been wondering how people had access to such a wide assortment when I only had lame ones! :ot:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Just now, Steeleballz said:

Just trying to help guide you guys in the direction of my motto : moderation in moderation.  

04f3ca774501097969375e9e858cfb33968d95-w

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

29 minutes ago, bcking said:

Let's see...

Trump wants everyone to "stand for him" (IE - Say nothing negative) - http://time.com/5313452/donald-trump-sit-up-north-korea-kim-jong-un-fox-friends/

Trump wanting to get rid of critics on twitter (IE - Make twitter a "safe space" for him) - https://www.wired.com/story/donald-trump-blocking-on-twitter-unconstitutional/

He suggests taking away credentials to reporters who report negatively about him and his achievements - 

(This tweet also represents a common thing he does - Equate "negative press" with "fake press" regardless of whether it is actually fake or not. By equating negative = fake, he is showing that all he wants his praise and to feel safe away from negativity)

Then there are the "leaks" from the White House suggesting that people go out of their way to "avoid upsetting him" with daily briefings:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/364844-trump-daily-intel-updates-structured-to-avoid-upsetting-him-report

He may have also suggested jailing reporters to the FBI when they report negatively about him:

http://money.cnn.com/2018/04/20/media/james-comey-trump-jail-journalists/index.html

That was just from a one page google search. 

so you have nothing that mentions "safe Space" specifically ?

Just now, Nature Boy Flair said:

so you have nothing that mentions "safe Space" specifically ?

Find me examples of people asking SPECIFICALLY for a "safe space" using that exact terminology. Perhaps there are one or two examples that I'm not aware of, but that is not how it is typically used.

Catch up to the conversation here - It's an interpretation that people apply. So I'm applying it just the same.

1 minute ago, bcking said:

Find me examples of people asking SPECIFICALLY for a "safe space" using that exact terminology. Perhaps there are one or two examples that I'm not aware of, but that is not how it is typically used.

Catch up to the conversation here - It's an interpretation that people apply. So I'm applying it just the same.

Gotcha. you have nothing real to back it up, you are just implying your interpretation of it  ?  

21 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

well you just sucked the fun out of it. All jets back to base. The forward Air controller just lit off a beacon LOL:jest: