James7

Trinidad VJ

41 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Ann&James said:

Yes I had my interview on June 20th

I'm so tired an frustrated with this whole thing. ..it has taken a yr an 6 month's now we are counting again I'm too through ....my husband is over it...the trips to Trini are not enough I'm ready to give up honestly....have u completed everything an have ur visa in hand now???

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Tquan said:

I'm so tired an frustrated with this whole thing. ..it has taken a yr an 6 month's now we are counting again I'm too through ....my husband is over it...the trips to Trini are not enough I'm ready to give up honestly....have u completed everything an have ur visa in hand now???

Don't give up, you're almost there. Yes I have my visa in hand

Just now, Tquan said:

Can I just say it's a true blessing to have completed this whole process. Congratulations!!!!  I'm too through tho...ready 2 just head back.

I know this process is long and stressful. Sometimes you can't imagine this is what you signed up for. You just have about 2 months again until visa in hand. Keep fighting and everything will be all right. 

Thanx for the words of encouragement... I wish you an your spouse the best. I'm still hanging on but I no I always have options so I try not to stress but it has the best of me atm. Hope u log on often I may need some advice within the next 2 months 😀

On 8/3/2018 at 8:21 PM, MsKayC said:

Hi all, I'm a trini petitioner living in NY, filing for my husband living in Trinidad. We were approved on 7/30. Looking forward to the next step 

Hey congrats on your approval are you just waiting on your interview date now???

4 hours ago, MsKayC said:

Hi, not yet. My case was just sent to nvc today.

Well congrats to that I know about the excitement of getting a notification of something throughout the process..

10 minutes ago, Tquan said:

Well congrats to that I know about the excitement of getting a notification of something throughout the process..

Thanks!! Have you had your interview yet? If so how long do they take to schedule an interview?

1 minute ago, MsKayC said:

Thanks!! Have you had your interview yet? If so how long do they take to schedule an interview?

I wish still waiting...I've been asking the same question how long till they schedule ...I'll let u know as soon as I'm informed 

18 minutes ago, Tquan said:

I wish still waiting...I've been asking the same question how long till they schedule ...I'll let u know as soon as I'm informed 

Ok thanks! What stage are you at now? Do you have a case close? If so when was it case close

Ok I've petitioned for my husband an NVC has completed everything. We are now waiting for the interview date. I started Feb of 2017. Its been a long journey.

On 7/4/2018 at 9:55 PM, Purplerose14 said:

Hi everyone, I’m new here and also a Trini beneficiary! Still waiting for Noa1, I tracked our packet when my fiancé sent it and saw that it was picked up and signed for on  July 2nd 2018 .. 

My fiancé is from New York and we have been together for 4 years now.. I’m anxious yet nervous!! Also doing k2! 

I look forward to learning a whole lot more here and I’ve put our entire I-129f together, it was also a never ending process but it was finally done!

YAYYYY!! another Trini K1 beneficiary....lol. Best of luck on this journey.  I am a February Filer.  Don't be anxious and nervous yet, its a long wait :)  This is a great site to get information. My fiancee and I used this site as a guide to put our I-129 package together. 

4 minutes ago, TriniGirl2 said:

YAYYYY!! another Trini K1 beneficiary....lol. Best of luck on this journey.  I am a February Filer.  Don't be anxious and nervous yet, its a long wait :)  This is a great site to get information. My fiancee and I used this site as a guide to put our I-129 package together. 

Thank you soo much and I wish you and your fiancé the best of luck as well!!!

I have done a lot of research before and I am hoping that we are well prepared .

I understand when you say don’t be anxious and nervous yet, when we filed our packet we already had a set back as the money order had an error and we had to resend our packet. 

So yup it’s going to be a journey alright lol 😊

On 8/8/2018 at 6:18 PM, Ann&James said:

I know this process is long and stressful. Sometimes you can't imagine this is what you signed up for. You just have about 2 months again until visa in hand. Keep fighting and everything will be all right. 

Heyyyy you real quiet over there hows it going??? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.