1,155 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Good luck everyone!

N-400: June 2018 Applicants

================================
USCIS Phoenix, Arizona Lockbox
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office..|NBC/IOE
.................|--/--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|..............|...

================================== 
Dallas/Lewisville, Texas Lockbox 
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office..|NBC/IOE
.................|--/--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|..............|...
USCIS Chicago, Illinois Lockbox

USCIS Online Filing

===========================================================================
USCIS Lincoln, Nebraska Lockbox (Filing Under 319b, 328, or 329 of the INA)
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|Field Office..|NBC/IOE

Instructions for adding/updating yourself (or assisting others) to this list:
1. DO NOT DELETE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
2. Please use your VJ name to avoid confusion.
3. Click "Quote" on this new template or most recent/updated version of this template.
4. Copy the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select the entire template, then select Command + C)
5. Remove the "Quote Coding" located at the top of this template.
6. Paste the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select Command + V)
7. Now make whatever updates/changes you would like, then hit Submit Reply
8. Always use [Courier New] Font and font size.[12]
9. Red Font = "I'm A United States Citizen"

Legend:
GC-Date: The 'Resident Since' Date located on your first green card
Sent: Date N-400 was mailed to USCIS
Cashd: Date your check was cashed / credit card was charged by USCIS
NOA: Receipt Notice Date Printed on your official I-797 notification
Fprints: Date assigned for fingerprinting (Bio-metrics)
In Line: Date you received e-notification about the start of your interview shceduling
Int Ltr: Date you received the official letter in the mail regarding interview
Interview: Date of your interview
Oath: Date Oath taken

Field Office: Your local USCIS office where you will have the N-400 interview

Timeline

Added @metsteph

USCIS Online Filing
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office..|NBC/IO
metsteph.........|--/--/--|06/05|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|..............|...

UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|Field Office..|NBC/IOE

3. Click "Quote" on this new template or most recent/updated version of this template.
4. Copy the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select the entire template, then select Command + C)
6. Paste the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select Command + V)

Legend:
In Line: Date you received e-notification about the start of your interview shceduling

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Libya
Timeline

I am having trouble uploading documents to my online application.

Second thing my marriage certificate is several pages long and the translation is long too I can't upload everything in 6MB size is there away to do that or should I just mail it out to them?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Libya
Timeline
On 6/4/2018 at 11:22 AM, JoeSchmoe2017 said:

OK, send us all your info and we will add it.  Good luck.

@JoeSchmoe2017: Which one is moving faster from what you can see in the April filers is the people who filed with their local office or online filing?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Moabady said:

I am having trouble uploading documents to my online application.

Second thing my marriage certificate is several pages long and the translation is long too I can't upload everything in 6MB size is there away to do that or should I just mail it out to them?

What trouble are you having? I did mine the other night and just wonder if it's the same problems I was experiencing with glitches.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi @JoeSchmoe2017, I seem to keep messing up the formatting...if you can add mine, that would be very appreciated, thanks! 

GC Date August 28, 2015

Filed I-751 July 5, 2017 

Filed N-400 June 3, 2018

NOA (digital copy) June 4, 2018

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, natvyas said:

Please add my case

GC DATE - SEPTEMBER 6, 2013

Filed ONLINE N400- June 7, 2018

NOA - June 7th 2018

Field office- Houston, TX

receipt#  IOE

Timeline

USCIS Online Filing
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office..|NBC/IO
metsteph.........|--/--/--|06/05|--/--|06/06|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Helena, MT....|...
natvyas..........|09/06/13|06/07|--/--|06/07|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Houston, TX...|...
Chirag Chaudhari.|09/04/15|06/06|--/--|06/06|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Omaha, NE.....|...

Legend:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

So I got an alert about an action. when I logged in , it shows Estimated Completion time : 24 months which I'm not surprised because my office is Houston. However below that it talks about biometrics etc. where is says wait time 2 months. Is it 2 months to schedule biometrics?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.