35 posts in this topic

Hi  Everybody,

I received my Green Card a few weeks ago. Today I received a letter telling me that the card I received contains incorrect information and must be replaced; and, asking me to mail the card to the following address:

Eastern Forms Center

PO Box 567

Williston VT 05495-9986

Has anybody experienced this? I just want to make sure I'm responding a genuine request and sending my Green Card to genuine address for a genuine purpose. Any input is appreciated. Thank you for your time.

On 5/17/2018 at 1:51 PM, dinodesilva said:

Hi  Everybody,

I received my Green Card a few weeks ago. Today I received a letter telling me that the card I received contains incorrect information and must be replaced; and, asking me to mail the card to the following address:

Eastern Forms Center

PO Box 567

Williston VT 05495-9986

Has anybody experienced this? I just want to make sure I'm responding a genuine request and sending my Green Card to genuine address for a genuine purpose. Any input is appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Yeah I had this too 

the letter looked fake to me because it was just on plain paper with a dodgy signature!

but yep seems it’s real 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
22 hours ago, Senram said:

Hi there is anybody status updated in the system after turning in the incorrect green cards?

Mine has not and I am totally frustrated. No one can tell me at USCIS if they have received the greencard I sent back two weeks ago.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Manc73 said:

Mine has not and I am totally frustrated. No one can tell me at USCIS if they have received the greencard I sent back two weeks ago.

I just realize on USCIS.GOV it says card being produced for the I-90 I filed to fix it which I didn't continue with because of the recall button MYUSCIS it shows my I-90 pending and that my card is being produced on the same receipt number I got originally for my i-751 so be sure to check both sites very confusing with them

Timeline
1 minute ago, nywestq said:

I just realize on USCIS.GOV it says card being produced for the I-90 I filed to fix it which I didn't continue with because of the recall button MYUSCIS it shows my I-90 pending and that my card is being produced on the same receipt number I got originally for my i-751 so be sure to check both sites very confusing with them

OK thanks, I need to know if anyone has returned their Greencards to this address. 

EASTERN FORMS CENTER

P.O.BOX 567

WILLISTON VT 05495 9986

Timeline
Just now, Manc73 said:

OK thanks, I need to know if anyone has returned their Greencards to this address. 

EASTERN FORMS CENTER

P.O.BOX 567

WILLISTON VT 05495 9986

thats where I sent mine 

Timeline
1 minute ago, nywestq said:

thats where I sent mine 

I sent mine in the envelope provided, I wish I would have sent it through priority mail.

Fingers crossed I hear something soon.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Manc73 said:

I sent mine in the envelope provided, I wish I would have sent it through priority mail.

what I did was to put the card in the envelope provided then I still got priority mail just so I could be able to track they received and not deal with any mess up. ive been having alot of mess up with USCIS for the pass 4 months and its never my fault but im sure you will hear soon its good to email them because I emailed them may 31 in the morning around 9 and by 11 I got notification card being produced im not sure if the email helped 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, nywestq said:

what I did was to put the card in the envelope provided then I still got priority mail just so I could be able to track they received and not deal with any mess up. ive been having alot of mess up with USCIS for the pass 4 months and its never my fault but im sure you will hear soon its good to email them because I emailed them may 31 in the morning around 9 and by 11 I got notification card being produced im not sure if the email helped 

OK I will try that thanks.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Manc73 said:

I also sent my card using priority mail. Just checked "https://my.uscis.gov/" under I751 and my status has changed to "We are producing your card and will mail it to you" as at May 31st, 2018. 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, HighlyBeloved said:

I also sent my card using priority mail. Just checked "https://my.uscis.gov/" under I751 and my status has changed to "We are producing your card and will mail it to you" as at May 31st, 2018. 

Low and behold, I just checked my status after sending an email and getting a response and the status has changed.

"We are producing you card a day will mail it to you" dates 31st May 2018. Wow, what a pleasant surprise.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Manc73 said:

Low and behold, I just checked my status after sending an email and getting a response and the status has changed.

"We are producing you card a day will mail it to you" dates 31st May 2018. Wow, what a pleasant surprise.

I  guess the email works somewhat

Timeline
3 minutes ago, nywestq said:

I  guess the email works somewhat

Yes it works indeed, have we not gone through enough? Let us hope such not error like this does not occur again.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.