yasbarh

AP to Ready on Diversity Visa (merged)

24 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 26/04/2018 at 6:43 PM, Derik-Lina said:

My understanding is that if they keep you passport, they intend to stamp the Visa on it. 

Your visa is approved given that AP shows no concerns. Also, the fact that they did not give you a DS5535 form, you re good nshlah.

Only issue here is that no one knows how long AP takes. It could be few days or months. And again, if they did not give you the DS5535, that is a promising sign nshlah. Bon Courage Khoya :)

i forget to told you on 13 april i send them a mail to asking aboute my case they reply with this message your case are approved pending administrative processing.  after i asked them im approved or i still under administrative processing they answer wase your case is ok to issue pending administrative 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
3 hours ago, yasbarh said:

i forget to told you on 13 april i send them a mail to asking aboute my case they reply with this message your case are approved pending administrative processing.  after i asked them im approved or i still under administrative processing they answer wase your case is ok to issue pending administrative 

The good news is that you are mostly likely granted the VISA. The bad news is that no one knows how long they are in AP. Some were for just days, while others have been for 10 months. I do understand how frustrating this could be, but it is what it is. Good luck!

Honest-Love-Respect

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, Derik-Lina said:

The good news is that you are mostly likely granted the VISA. The bad news is that no one knows how long they are in AP. Some were for just days, while others have been for 10 months. I do understand how frustrating this could be, but it is what it is. Good luck!

thanks now my status in ceac show ready for the interview from 11 april it s now 30days

What you should do is wait, and stop asking the same question every day. You got lots of answers in the thread you started 2 days ago about this. No one can tell you how long it takes. You just have to be patient. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

**** four threads on the same issue merged.  Do not create more than one thread on a question, it is consider spamming.  If you have an update or follow on questions, post them as a reply to this thread instead. ******

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

• 1 year later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.