Visitor User

Mamoo (Uncle) in Pakistan - Birth Certificate

23 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello. I got an RFIE for Birth Certificate with English translation. How reliable (Authentic)  is Mamoo In Pakistan website services to get the NADRA/Union Counsel Birth Certificate mailed to me here in USA?

Timeline

Anyone used Mamoo in Pakistan site services to get BC from Pakistan?  They seem to be the most reputable and reliable based on my research. Cost is USD $250.

There is also Chachu In Pakistan and another Facebook Page.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Timeline
On 6/27/2018 at 1:32 PM, Amrood said:

Resolved?

NADRA does not issue them but Union Council does based on NADRA and the paper will have silver lining for authenticity.

I used Mamoo In Pakistan services. There were few others to choose from. MIP has great reputation as they are a big company. It was $250 USD. 

I was able to get the scan  yesterday of my BC. I had forgot to submit my Grand Father’s CNIC Card to MIP. Therefore, the CNIC is blank on my BC. Would that be an issue with USCIS? I submitted my GF card to them so they are working on a new BC now.  They said I will see the new BC on Monday and than mail it to me.

4 hours ago, Visitor User said:

NADRA does not issue them but Union Council does based on NADRA and the paper will have silver lining for authenticity.

I used Mamoo In Pakistan services. There were few others to choose from. MIP has great reputation as they are a big company. It was $250 USD. 

I was able to get the scan  yesterday of my BC. I had forgot to submit my Grand Father’s CNIC Card to MIP. Therefore, the CNIC is blank on my BC. Would that be an issue with USCIS? I submitted my GF card to them so they are working on a new BC now.  They said I will see the new BC on Monday and than mail it to me.

I checked from the lawyer. 70% of pakistanies dont have their grandfather's CNIC so their BC is blank for GF CNIC number. Same was the case with me when i got mine made few weeks back. There wasnt any issue. I got my visa last week. All the best.

Timeline
14 hours ago, Amrood said:

I checked from the lawyer. 70% of pakistanies dont have their grandfather's CNIC so their BC is blank for GF CNIC number. Same was the case with me when i got mine made few weeks back. There wasnt any issue. I got my visa last week. All the best.

Normal entry?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Timeline
On 9/13/2018 at 12:36 PM, SMH said:

Hi Visitor User,

Finally I was able to find a few Pakistanis applying for green cards as well. I wanted to ask you what your experience has been so far? My birth certificate has an entry date of 2005 but still the "Normal Entry" box is ticked. I am also submitting my FRC. Would this all be enough?

I was able to get my BC with ET from Pakistan. I submitted my RFIE and USCIS accepted it as well as approved for EAD for 1 year. I am now waiting for my interview letter. I highly recommend MIP services. 'Normal Entry' is what you want but I have never seen anyone having issues with 'Late Entry' BC either. I think USCIS just wants to see a BC with ET from the UC based on NADRA.

If you look at the https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/Pakistan.html website. You will see that FRC is accepted as long as it is NADRA based. It does not hurt to submit more evidence.

Edited by Visitor User

On 10/7/2018 at 1:29 AM, Visitor User said:

I was able to get my BC with ET from Pakistan. I submitted my RFIE and USCIS accepted it as well as approved for EAD for 1 year. I am now waiting for my interview letter. I highly recommend MIP services. 'Normal Entry' is what you want but I have never seen anyone having issues with 'Late Entry' BC either. I think USCIS just wants to see a BC with ET from the UC based on NADRA.

If you look at the https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/Pakistan.html website. You will see that FRC is accepted as long as it is NADRA based. It does not hurt to submit more evidence.

Thank you for your reply. Can you please tell me what does ET and RFIE stand for? I am new to these things so I am not aware of these abbreviations

Timeline
6 hours ago, SMH said:

Thank you for your reply. Can you please tell me what does ET and RFIE stand for? I am new to these things so I am not aware of these abbreviations

ET = English Translation. 

RFIE = Request For Initial Evidence. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.