442 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, gc@gc said:

you are not in the states? 

Yes. We are currently stationed in Germany 😣 i requested for INA 319(e) overseas naturalization. 

1 minute ago, gypsysoul said:

Yes. We are currently stationed in Germany 😣 i requested for INA 319(e) overseas naturalization. 

yeah, that is part i really dont understand why electronic system for uscis services is not available oversea bases 

your case would be much faster then, i guess

On 8/3/2018 at 10:53 AM, gypsysoul said:

So I sent an email to enquire re my case status. Can anyone enlighten me with their response 🤔 

“Your application is currently resolving preprocessing checks.  Additionally, your application will have to be taken from the current system it is in and re-created into a paper application due to not fault of your own.  It is due to the electronic application system is not supported overseas.  Once your application has been converted, you will be contacted by someone from USCIS, the National Benefits Center, in Lee’s Summit, MO to get the remainder of your application taken care of.”

Sounds like they have to print it out and mail it to the overseas office

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi guys, I had my interview and now I’m almost a citizen!!! My officer was a very nice guy, him didn’t knew nothing about my pending ROC until I tell him. Him did everything to getting all my cases done. Thanks God and the advices that I read here, my husband was there  And somebody bring him to the interview room, the officer didn’t ask nothing about our relationship, him ask some proofs, whit no pressure, then I gave to him pictures, utility bills, mortgage, healthy insurance, car insurance, mortgage and bank account and credit card statement, him ask me for house insurance, which I forgot, and him told me that was completely fine, and also I gave him my kids birth certificates, him bind all the copies that I provided on my huge file, next I did the civic test. Him slowed my husband to stay but in silence at this point. After him asked me the yes/no questions and confirm some informations that I put in my form, like job and travels. Him also did a new form because I want change my name and I was a little confused about it, actually my green card have my married name, so I didn’t ask at the form to change, but him told me, my original name still the same as my passport, and will change at the oath. After that him gave me a approval letter, and told me to wait my oath letter by mail very soon. I hope all you guys have the same luck that I have with this kindness officer.  God bless you all!   

Mi wife sent her N400 on may 9 and 3 weeks later she did her biometrics, but nothing happened after that, 6 months estimated time. 

I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox: 09/03/2013

USPS Delivery Confirmation:09/05/2013

NOA1 hardcopy: 09/14/2013

Alien Registration Number: 09/24/2013

NOA2 email: 11/12/2013

NOA2 hardcopy: 04/14/14 ( I received it after 5 months, because i went to my congress and they get it for me)

TSC ships to NVC: 12/13/2013

NVC rec'd: 12/23/2013

NVC left: 12/30/2013

Consulate Received: 01/3/2014

Packet 4 Received: 03/24/2014 (E-mail)

Interview DATE: 04/23/2014

Interview Result: APPROVED :dancing: :rofl:

Visa in Hand: 05/02/2014

POE: JFK 05/02/2014

Wedding: 05/30/2014

Sent AOS (I485, I765, I131) : 07/19/2014

Received Text and Email with Case number: 07/25/2014

NOA I485, I765, I131 Hardcopy: 7/28/2014

Biometric R'cvd: 8/06/2014

Biometric Appt.: 8/19/2014

Interview Waiver letter R'cvd: 1/03/2015

WELCOME LETTER R'cvd: 06/09/2015

GREEN CARD IN HAND: 06/15/2015

27 minutes ago, Lily33 said:

I applied from San Antonio my case did not changed since fingerprint appointment. 

Thanks for the update...

I am exactly the same..San Antonio and May filer..

The San Antonio field office had decent processing times earlier in the year (based on other people who posted their timeline)..i'm not sure why but it suddenly slowed down..

Well, good luck to you Lily33!!

33 minutes ago, SleepyPanda said:

Thanks for the update...

The San Antonio field office had decent processing times earlier in the year (based on other people who posted their timeline)..i'm not sure why but it suddenly slowed down..

I try to get some idea from San Antonio fillers timeline. But many San Antonio fillers either did not provide information after their fingerprints or they are still waiting for an interview date. My processing time showing  11 months.  I personally don't think I will get any update until end of this year.  Thank you , Good luck to you too:)

Edited by Lily33

18 hours ago, SleepyPanda said:

Thanks for the update...

My case status still still giving error. How about yours?

Am also a San Antonio N 400 (March) Filer my estimated time of completion is 9 months yet no update sing bio March 29th. Not even an "Inline for interview" notice

16 minutes ago, austin 512 said:

Am also a San Antonio N 400 (March) Filer my estimated time of completion is 9 months yet no update sing bio March 29th. Not even an "Inline for interview" notice

Same here.. My wait time is 11 months as I am about 2 months behind you...

Add your info here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRXPJXGNip4bFIDoUE3PyCtguHqwmN_ExuJhSmXoves/edit#gid=0

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Yesterday i attended my interview. Application approved. Waiting for ceremony, but can not view the date yet online under documents. hopefully it will be uploaded in a few hours. The IO said i will probably be scheduled for oath ceremony on aug 24 in LA. It feels good. Good luck you everyone.

1 hour ago, kt1977 said:

Yesterday i attended my interview. Application approved. Waiting for ceremony, but can not view the date yet online under documents. hopefully it will be uploaded in a few hours. The IO said i will probably be scheduled for oath ceremony on aug 24 in LA. It feels good. Good luck you everyone.

Congrats on passing your interview...the San Bernadino office is so quick!!!

5 hours ago, kt1977 said:

Hi kt1977,

Congrats, 

Before your interview , what was the estimated time for you on the USCIS case status ? Are you living in San Bernadino county ? or how to find the field office please ? thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.