The-Journey

Qatar Police Clearance Manila

24 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

I was not making fun of you at all I was just stating a point. Also what links do you mean and where, are they on this website or another one? We have helped many people get through the immigration struggles that is the US Embassy Manila and we will help you, but don't expect for us to do everything for you.

I asked you a clear question yesterday which you did not respond to at all. I asked you if your asawa still knows anyone in Qatar to help her get the PCC? That is what my wife did is have her former employer get it for her this is AFTER we had already done everything at the Qatari Embassy in the Philippines and getting all the documents together that we need to request the PCC from the embassy. So I know how hard it is trying to get it and how overwhelmed y'all are due to this.

It is not my job to point out the mistakes on Hank's site (again). I never expected anyone to do everything for me. Did I ask you to get in a taxi and go to the embassy? I asked a simple freaking question and the reply I get was why this or why that. No one asked for everything to be done. I simply asked for information. No I didn't reply to your question b/c what you are saying is obvious, I do know how to read the embassy's site. It was my fault as I misunderstood the post that I re-posted earlier about the girl who used wwwexpress.. My wife has to travel 7 hours in the blazing heat just to go to Manilla, excuse me if I want to make it a little easier on her.

1.jpg

Just now, The-Journey said:

It is not my job to point out the mistakes on Hank's site (again). I never expected anyone to do everything for me. Did I ask you to get in a taxi and go to the embassy? I asked a simple freaking question and the reply I get was why this or why that. No one asked for everything to be done. I simply asked for information. No I didn't reply to your question b/c what you are saying is obvious, I do know how to read the embassy's site. It was my fault as I misunderstood the post that I re-posted earlier about the girl who used wwwexpress.. My wife has to travel 7 hours in the blazing heat just to go to Manilla, excuse me if I want to make it a little easier on her.

I am not trying to jump on you at all so don't take it like that. That's what I tried to say yesterday is that they is not a company that does that for you unfortunately or else people would be using them. My own wife had to travel from Davao City to Manila in order send in that documentation only for us to find out it will take 8-12 weeks to get it back. Luckily her former employer got it for her and sent it to the Philippines for us to use at the interview.

It is very easy to misunderstand what the embassy is trying to say and that is why we are here to help. We will lead you in the direction to go and tell you what you need to do,  but I don't know of any fixers to help make it easier for you.

Again I apologize if it comes off as us jumping on you because that is not what I want to happen.

Cheers

13 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

I am not trying to jump on you at all so don't take it like that. That's what I tried to say yesterday is that they is not a company that does that for you unfortunately or else people would be using them. My own wife had to travel from Davao City to Manila in order send in that documentation only for us to find out it will take 8-12 weeks to get it back. Luckily her former employer got it for her and sent it to the Philippines for us to use at the interview.

It is very easy to misunderstand what the embassy is trying to say and that is why we are here to help. We will lead you in the direction to go and tell you what you need to do,  but I don't know of any fixers to help make it easier for you.

Again I apologize if it comes off as us jumping on you because that is not what I want to happen.

Cheers

Thank you, same here no hard feelings..

1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Eight posts of a baiting or bickering nature have been removed.

In addition, kindly knock off the importation of drama from other threads, earlier above.

If the OP's question has been answered, the OP can hit the Report button to request thread closure.

VJ Moderation

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

In my case i let my friend get PCC in Qatar. I sent him authenticated SPA and NBI clearance together with  sundry or fingerprint card. He went to Phil. Embassy for authentication and paid 200QAR. That is 100QAR per document.next he went to MOI for another authentication and paid 300QAR.then he proceed to CEID paid 10QAR..i let him show my intrvw appointment  to show sense of urgency and they said after 2 days it will be ready..

5 hours ago, J cherry said:

In my case i let my friend get PCC in Qatar. I sent him authenticated SPA and NBI clearance together with  sundry or fingerprint card. He went to Phil. Embassy for authentication and paid 200QAR. That is 100QAR per document.next he went to MOI for another authentication and paid 300QAR.then he proceed to CEID paid 10QAR..i let him show my intrvw appointment  to show sense of urgency and they said after 2 days it will be ready..

That is what I suggested originally but they wanted a fixer.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/Qatar.html

Police Certificates

Available

Fees:  10 Qatari Riyals for residents.  10 U.S. dollars for nonresidents to be paid in dollars or riyals.  (From inside the country QAR 10 From outside the country USD 10)

Document Name:           

وسلوك  سيرة حسن شهادة
POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE

Issuing Authority:           

Ministry of Interior Qatar

General Directorate of Criminal Investigations
Criminal Evidence and Information Department
P.O. Box 23004
Salwa Road, Exit 15
Doha, Qatar

Special Seal(s) / Color / Format:  A4-size paper carrying State of Qatar, Ministry of Interior seal as a watermark in Arabic with colored Ministry of Interior insignia on the top center of the document.  The applicant’s photograph is on the upper left corner with a Ministry Of Interior General Directorate of Criminal Investigation criminal evidence and Information Department wet seal on top of the photograph.  A similar seal is also placed on top of the signing authority’s name and signature.  The certificate carries information in Arabic and English.  It is not necessary to notarize the certificate at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.  

Issuing Authority Personnel Title:  Director of Criminal Evidence and Information Department

Registration Criteria:  Any current or former resident may apply.  The applicant’s first entry date and last exit date in Qatar is required.

Procedure for Obtaining:   Residents of Qatar can apply by visiting the Office of the General Directorate of Criminal Investigations in person.  Former residents now living outside Qatar can apply via mail by including a return envelope and a processing fee of 10 U.S. dollars in cash.  They may also ask a friend or relative to act on their behalf by applying in person and paying the in-person processing fee of 10 Qatari Riyals.  Details on the application procedure are available at the Ministry of Interior’s website at moi.gov.qa

Certified Copies Available:  Certified copies are not available

Alternate Documents:  There are no alternate documents

Exceptions:  Applicants are required to submit evidence of their legal stay in Qatar.  If someone is unable to provide evidence or details of his/her entry into or exit from Qatar, that applicant is required to visit the Directorate of Expatriate Affairs at the Ministry of Interior to get a certificate of entry/exit record.  

Comments:  For residents, it can take up to two weeks to issue a certificate.  For applicants from outside Qatar, it can take one month or longer.  The certificate is valid for six months from the date of issuance.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

• 1 year later...
On 5/9/2018 at 1:55 PM, J cherry said:

Does the SPA needed to be authenticated by the Qatari Embassy here or just the DFA? 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
11 hours ago, dianereonal said:

Does the SPA needed to be authenticated by the Qatari Embassy here or just the DFA? 

As far as I know the SPA only needs to be notarized at the consulate/embassy

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.