AInfante-Saraireh

Just Waitings Interview tomorror 3/23/06

72 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Just_waiting,

I've loaded up the sprayer with a double cannister of the new Ultra Super Mega Mojo Max with Zero Trans Fats (this is the new foam-based mojo which doesn't drip off like the old kind) ... now close your eyes so I can give you a good drenching.

MEGA MOJO MEGA MOJO MEGA MOJO MEGA MOJO MEGA MOJO MEGA MOJO MEGA MOJO !!!!

There. That should do it. :yes:

I know you'll be up all night.... but insha'allah everything will be just fine. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you.... and can't wait to hear your report in the morning !!

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

wife of Mohammed. LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaO

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Too funny!

Andrea Infante

I130

Married August 30, 2005 in Amman Jordan (Zarqa)

Filed I130 September 19

Noa1 receipt September 29 File sent from Nebraska to California branch.

I130 under review/investigation.

I129F (K3)

Sent 129F on 10/19/05 to Chicago.

Received Noa1 11/3/05 from Missouri

Received Noa2and Approved I129F.

National Visa letter saying file moved to Amman. Was completed and sent on 12/16/05.

Received packet from embassy at my attorney's January 15, 2006

Packet mailed to my husband on January 22, 2006

Packet received by embassy on February 5, 2006.

Embassy called in April and set the interview date for August 23, 2006

Embassy called on 7-25 and asked Faisal to interview on 7-26 (nervous wreck but prepared)

7-26-06 Faisal is approved for K3 Visa

8-24-06, Faisal arrives at O'Hare Airport!!!!!!!

EAD filed in middle of September, 2006 approved in middle of October, 2006 and husband working

at end of October, 2006!

AOS I485

5-2-07- Noa1 on AOS

5-18-07-fingerprinting completed

5-25-07-letter received from USCIS from Missouri asking for proof of income from cosponsor.

AOS INTERVIEW SET FOR SEPTEMBER 5, 2007 IN CHICAGO

Filed: Timeline

With all that mojo... it might not be safe to go outside for a week! You guys are truly great. I'm sitting here all teary and I really don't know what I would do without you. Work has been a blessing today, I have buried myself, but the long evening is looming and I will not have Mohammed to talk with. As freaked (and I do mean FREAKED OUT) as he was, maybe that's a blessing. My heart goes out to him sitting there in Cairo alone with all his nerves. *shooshes a ton of MOJO at Moh* As for me, I will most likely consume every fattening item in the house and numb myself with endless hours of television until morning.

As for me, I will most likely consume every fattening item in the house and numb myself with endless hours of television until morning.

LOL, try some of the new Lay's flavors . . . pepper and lime?? LOL, not sure what your tastes in chips are, but there are lots of great ones out there if you are headed for a trans-fat evening! Some even say 0 trans fat! But i think they load on the salt anyway to make up for it. Remember to alternate with liberal doses of your favorite flavor of ice cream! OK, all kidding aside . . . don't make yourself sick with eating all this junk as great as it might taste! Don't want to stress out your body with too much of a "good" thing. Just think "MEGA MOJO MEGA MOJO MEGA MOJO" ala MK.

Catherine

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

oh just_waiting... my heart goes out to you both!

MK, ur hilarious w/ that new fangled MOJO - I'd like the foam version myself when it's my turn :lol:

J_W, get urself some good movies, a giant bag of popcorn and zone out til u fall asleep... you'll be getting a call before you know it!! What a nice voice to wake up to... ur Moh!

try to sleep if you can...

:thumbs::luv:

Noura

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

As delicious as all that food sounds, maybe exercise would be better. Another one of those tricks I read somewhere (wish I listened to this one more) was to stop and do some kind of exercise every time you want a snack.

Not only will the exercise wear you totally out so you can sleep, it won't put any extra pounds on that you'll regret later. I guess I should have shut my cubicle door and done situps this afternoon instead of eating that bag of cheesy popcorn!

Oh well, whatever you do, we'll all be thinking about you tonight and tomorrow until we hear your results. Whatever the outcome we'll be here to help you celebrate or to give you shoulders to cry on, just hope it's the first.

My medical opinion agrees with Liz... get exercise instead of pigging out!

The human part of me says... pig out and take some xanax (and if you don't have any of that hanging around, take some Benadryl, you do NOT want to be up all night!!!)

Thinking of you,

Sharon

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Just waiting! Tomorrow's the big day! Good luck. Here's rooting you on girl! Good luck!

Andrea

Best of luck! :star:

I-130 for CR-1

CSC

01/31/06 :: I-130 mailed

03/01/06 :: NOA1

05/09/06 :: NOA2

NVC

05/31/06 :: NVC case # assigned

06/12/06 :: AOS bill & DS-3032 generated

06/14/06 :: Emailed Choice of Agent

06/16/06 :: Email from NVC saying Choice of Agent accepted

06/19/06 :: IV Bill Generated

06/23/06 :: AOS Bill recieved

06/24/06 :: AOS Bill returned to NVC

06/26/06 :: IV bill recieved

06/27/06 :: IV Bill returned to NVC (NVC accepts 07/12/06)

07/15/06 :: I-864 Recieved (NVC didn't report it was generated)

07/17/06 :: I-864 Returned to NVC

07/17/06 :: DS-230 Generated

07/00/06 :: DS-230 Recieved (I was away in Morocco to visit my Love)

07/29/06 :: DS-230 Returned to NVC (NVC accepts 07/31/06)

09/05/06 :: RFE Generated (Mailed 09/09/06)

09/11/06 :: RFE Recieved (reqested a copy of biographical page of passport, I sent this with the DS-230))

09/12/06 :: RFE Returned (sent them what they asked for..for the second time!)

10/05/06 :: Case Complete

I-129F for K-3

03/02/06 :: I-129F Mailed

03/09/06 :: NOA1 (recieved 03/15/06)

03/21/06 :: Touched USCIS Recieved I-129 says 60-90 days for processing

07/03/06 :: RFE IMBRA Recieved

07/04/06 :: RFE IMBRA Returned (I did not send the second one)

08/07/06 :: NOA2 Approved

08/15/06 :: Petition sent to Casablanca & Case # assigned

09/01/06 :: Packet 3 Arrives INTERVIEW DATE SEPTEMBER 22nd!!

09/22/06 :: Successful Interview!! WOO HOO

10/12/06 :: Visa IN Hand

HELP!!! His appointment time was 3 hours ago and still no word from him. I have no way of reaching him. Is it normal for the embassy to take this long? Part of me is afraid that it didn't go so well and he is just wandering the streets. Can anyone tell me if its normal to take this long???

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
5 hours now. I'm hysterical. I don't know what to think. Could someone contact me please?

Relax hun....we were actually IN the embassy about 4 hours that days....actually a little longer. The place as swamped. They were also very unorganized too. They kept telling us to go here....there....here....there....I was about to scream! Everything is FINE. You will hear from him soon. :yes:

Also.....they do take your cell phone, cameras, etc from you as you walk into the embassy. The way things are set up, you walk right out of the embassy and don't pass where you entered. We actually forgot our cell phones and camera and had to go back 2 hours later. :wacko: Maybe he was so/is so excited he forgot his phone. ;)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

HUGS TO YOU (F)

This waiting must be so hard on you right now.

Keep those positive thoughts flowing.

I hope you hear something soon

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

I just got the phone call. Mohammed forgot his receipt from CIB so they said no interview, but they did go ahead and scan his fingerprints and said he is scheduled for 10 am Sunday morning, and gave him a gate letter. He also went ahead and paid TNT for his passport. He asked them point blank, "Did I screw up my visa chances?" They said, "No. Everything is fine. We just have to see your receipt before we can proceed." I COULD JUST SHOOT HIM. Of all the things he dragged with him, that was the only thing he forgot. He even took my wedding ring! He was so sweet when he called. I could tell he had been through hell, but all he said was "Honey just you calm down. Everything is going to be okay. I just have to go back on Sunday and then everything will be fine."

Sooooo... I get to go through this ONE MORE TIME. You know its funny how things work out. My dearest friend in Ireland called last night. We had hung out together in Alexandria. She had written a letter stating she had seen Mohammed and I together many times, been with us as a couple, discussed out dreams and plans with her and that we had a real and deep relationship. Moh was going to take this as part of his "proof". Well, the letter never arrived in time due to a postal strike in Ireland. She called to tell me that something she had mailed to family in Egypt arrived yesterday and she mailed Moh's letter the same day so he should have gotten it. Well, Moh wasn't home yesterday to get it. So, maybe this will all work out for the best. And thank god this will be on Sunday.

I need a nap and a shower and try to get some of my moxy back so I can manage to get through this ordeal one more time. Blah.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

just_waiting I came to see your results this am. I am sorry about the little delay but Sunday is only a few days away. Stay positive and MK sent you the new and improved MOJOJO :D

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.