Bonnie_Clyde

Question about DS-160

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Burkina Faso
Timeline

Hi,

someone please help me with this question on the DS-160. For someone who has a Master's degree in Biology, should the answer be yes?

Capture.PNG

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

O.o I’ve never thought of it that way. I usually thought the question was in reference to military/ similar experience and not..

education. <- also has a masters in biology and never thought of it that way o.o; 

(I answered no because I assumed it meant like biological warfare) 

Edit : but mine was when I was applying for a B2 visa.. 

Edited by Muffinji

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Muffinji said:

O.o I’ve never thought of it that way. I usually thought the question was in reference to military/ similar experience and not..

education. <- also has a masters in biology and never thought of it that way o.o; 

(I answered no because I assumed it meant like biological warfare) 

Edit : but mine was when I was applying for a B2 visa.. 

Thank you. I was just wondering since they ask if the applicant has any training or specialized skills in that area.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Bonnie_Clyde said:

Hi,

someone please help me with this question on the DS-160. For someone who has a Master's degree in Biology, should the answer be yes?

Capture.PNG

When the term "biological" (instead of "biology"), is lumped in  with the rest,  I think they are fishing to see if you could be a potential terrorist.  They seem to NOT be asking about experience in health related skills for biology,  given the choices in the 3nd question, it all fits. Is you Master's "Specialized Training"?  I assume they want to know if you can weaponize  biological matter.  If you can not, with your degree, then perhaps No. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Highmystic said:

When the term "biological" (instead of "biology"), is lumped in  with the rest,  I think they are fishing to see if you could be a potential terrorist.  They seem to NOT be asking about experience in health related skills for biology,  given the choices in the 3nd question, it all fits. Is you Master's "Specialized Training"?  I assume they want to know if you can weaponize  biological matter.  If you can not, with your degree, then perhaps No. 

Thank you, I think you are right. I'll check no as answer

If you have any experience making explosive or biological agent that is related to your training...Orange agent making ability, chemical warfare etc. Working in a nuclear power plant etc.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
10 hours ago, Bonnie_Clyde said:

Hi,

Capture.PNG

What about military,in my Fiance country all man under 30 years was requed to serve army for a year like a training,that was long time ago now they dont need it but should he put yes becouse he did

Timeline
1 minute ago, Kat123 said:

What about military,in my Fiance country all man under 30 years was requed to serve army for a year like a training,that was long time ago now they dont need it but should he put yes becouse he did

You answer my question with your own question duh!

Timeline
7 hours ago, FernandLevi said:

Does anyone find it ironic that the person asking this question username is Bonnie & Clyde ?

:D

What’s the irony here????

Timeline
Just now, FernandLevi said:

OMG it might be you guys real name! That's so funny.mmm

Google 'Bonnie and Clyde' and you'll see the irony.

I don’t have time to google that! I know very well who Bonnie&clyde are (by the way that’s not our real names that’s nicknames).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.