707 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
44 minutes ago, EllenF_91 said:

FINALLY received an NOA2 ❤️❤️❤️

Texas Service Center 

NOA1: 04/03/2018 

NOA2: 11/20/2018

Congrats! Are they processing on weekends too? Did you get an email/text notification?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
14 hours ago, zeeshan916 said:

Congrats! Are they processing on weekends too? Did you get an email/text notification?

@EllenF_91 Nvm, didn't realize your post said the approval happened on 11/20.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
13 minutes ago, msrainyj said:

Finally got approved. Notice was sent 11/23. Tears of joy. Potomac 4/11

Oh wow congratulations to u. I’m still waiting for a response. I sent my RFE response on November 2nd but still. When did they receive yours?

12 minutes ago, Sonone said:

Oh wow congratulations to u. I’m still waiting for a response. I sent my RFE response on November 2nd but still. When did they receive yours?

I sent the RFE response 10/22 and they received it 11/14. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, msrainyj said:

I sent the RFE response 10/22 and they received it 11/14. 

Did they send u an update that they received it? I know mine is delivered but no response yet. Almost a month now

On 11/26/2018 at 1:49 PM, msrainyj said:

Finally got approved. Notice was sent 11/23. Tears of joy. Potomac 4/11

Awesome!! Congratulations. 

Timeline
On 11/26/2018 at 1:18 PM, msrainyj said:

I got the update that it was received on 11/14. 

Oh I see. Maybe they reset the clock for me because I received a RFIE instead of RFE. That’s a bummer.

29 minutes ago, Sonone said:

Oh I see. Maybe they reset the clock for me because I received a RFIE instead of RFE. That’s a bummer.

Oh I'm sure of the difference friend

1 hour ago, Sonone said:

Yeah. Yours was a RFE not RFIE, right?

Yeah mine was an RFE where they wanted another one of my passport photos. I think the last one I didn't write my name on the back. Crucial mistake on my part.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, msrainyj said:

Yeah mine was an RFE where they wanted another one of my passport photos. I think the last one I didn't write my name on the back. Crucial mistake on my part.

I see. I think they reset the clock for mine then. That’s a bummer 

2 minutes ago, Sonone said:

I see. I think they reset the clock for mine then. That’s a bummer 

Maybe not reset...I heard an RFE can hold you up about 2 weeks. In my case it was about 3. I know how you feel friend. It's coming soon. You will probably get a letter in the mail. Nothing on the either site or the app has been updated for me yet.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.