LMDXB

K1 Visa Interview at US Embassy Abu Dhabi

363 posts in this topic

Hi Gn & Ln,

You missed the other attachment for scheduling your interview. You can email them back and ask for the info how to schedule your appointment. They have a link for you to sign up.

1 hour ago, Gn&Ln said:

We have same date mine ready since 7 May too and i sent email to embassy maybe 4 times since then.

Didi, you book your interview?

Edited by hq990

48 minutes ago, LMDXB said:

Hi Hq990,

Just be patient, Its Ramadan month and they have short working hours now. You will have soon. At Least you got information from USEM.

But I'm worried coz I've already booked my interview date it is on 20 Jun

43 minutes ago, LMDXB said:

Hi Gn & Ln,

You missed the other attachment for scheduling your interview. You can email them back and ask for the info how to schedule your appointment. They have a link for you to sign up.

I did scheduled it already 😬 since my case showed “ready”

32 minutes ago, hq990 said:

Didi, you book your interview?

yes I did it since I saw my case “ready”

26 minutes ago, hq990 said:

But I'm worried coz I've already booked my interview date it is on 20 Jun

i think that will be fine☺️ before that u may receive ur packet 3 im sure 😉

14 minutes ago, Gn&Ln said:

I did scheduled it already 😬 since my case showed “ready”

yes I did it since I saw my case “ready”

Cool, I did the same when your interview date?

14 minutes ago, Gn&Ln said:

i think that will be fine☺️ before that u may receive ur packet 3 im sure 😉

I hope So :)

2 minutes ago, hq990 said:

Cool, I did the same when your interview date?

I hope So :)

31 May

when I scheduled it I got only avail 18 June, but im in a hurry to be with my fiance so I requested for expedite interview ☺️

Just now, Gn&Ln said:

31 May

when I scheduled it I got only avail 18 June, but im in a hurry to be with my fiance so I requested for expedite interview ☺️

How did you request for that, mine on 20 June this is the only available date?!

7 minutes ago, hq990 said:

How did you request for that, mine on 20 June this is the only available date?!

in https://ais.usvisa-info.com the site where you scheduled your interview you can sign in on your account and you’ll see option expedite request so I did filled up that form. Then after a week they response and  give me the new schedule date. I advise ull do it when u receive ur packet 3 so u can keep the June date and ull not be stress out like my past weeks. Im just bless I got packet 3 today or else the next schedule date will be on July. Request will be grant one time only.

13 minutes ago, Gn&Ln said:

in https://ais.usvisa-info.com the site where you scheduled your interview you can sign in on your account and you’ll see option expedite request so I did filled up that form. Then after a week they response and  give me the new schedule date. I advise ull do it when u receive ur packet 3 so u can keep the June date and ull not be stress out like my past weeks. Im just bless I got packet 3 today or else the next schedule date will be on July. Request will be grant one time only.

Yes, you are correct, I will keep the Jun date to avoid the risk.

Thank you so much and wish you the best in your interview :) 

24 minutes ago, hq990 said:

Yes, you are correct, I will keep the Jun date to avoid the risk.

Thank you so much and wish you the best in your interview :) 

thanks dear hope ull get the packet 3 soon. 

15 minutes ago, Anloooom and m said:

Wat reason did you use to expedite your interview i will like to do that as well.

my uae visa will be cancel anytime soon so i stated that on the reason. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.