LMDXB

K1 Visa Interview at US Embassy Abu Dhabi

363 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, LMDXB said:

Hi Gn & Ln,

You missed the other attachment for scheduling your interview. You can email them back and ask for the info how to schedule your appointment. They have a link for you to sign up.

This is the link  https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-ae/iv/users/sign_in

15 hours ago, hq990 said:

hi all, 

i sent email to the embassy asking them about the packet 3 and this is  their reply, and its ready since 7 May, im already booked my interview date  20 jun, anyone could help?

image.png

Hi @hq990 may i know which email did you use to contact them to get this non automated reply? My case has been updated twice as Ready on Ceac last April 5 and April 17 respectively and still no packet3. Had scheduled an interview already on June 10.

event.png

Immigration Journey 🇵🇭  to 🇺🇸  :

i -129f completion : July 28, 2018

i - 485 completion: June 28, 2019

i - 751 completion: ---pending----

N-400 completion: ---pending----

4 hours ago, Anloooom and m said:

Thank you so after how long did they respond to you abt if approved it or not? And did they email u?

exactly a week they sent me an email for my new interview date.

On 5/23/2018 at 3:22 PM, hq990 said:

hi, sent to this email 

abudhabiIV@state.gov and i received the auto reply after 2 mins i got this email

Oh I tried that email already yet all that I received were automated replies. I even tried the link that they send on those automated replies but still I didn’t get any response from them. I am starting to get worried that they might actually lost our case since it has been ready for almost 2 months now. 

event.png

15 minutes ago, Xie_xong said:

Oh I tried that email already yet all that I received were automated replies. I even tried the link that they send on those automated replies but still I didn’t get any response from them. I am starting to get worried that they might actually lost our case since it has been ready for almost 2 months now. 

Oh I'm sorry to hear that, I heard about people they did the interview without the packet 3, even me I booked my interview and still didn't get it. 

1 minute ago, hq990 said:

Oh I'm sorry to hear that, I heard about people they did the interview without the packet 3, even me I booked my interview and still didn't get it. 

Same here. I did schedule for my interview already. Next week’s working days will be my very last chance. You’re lucky enough to get a confirmatory response from them stating that they did receive your case. I heard from others too that they went ahead with the interview without it but I didn’t encounter someone who did it recently.

event.png

11 hours ago, Xie_xong said:

Same here. I did schedule for my interview already. Next week’s working days will be my very last chance. You’re lucky enough to get a confirmatory response from them stating that they did receive your case. I heard from others too that they went ahead with the interview without it but I didn’t encounter someone who did it recently.

did you tried to call US Embassy? 

6 hours ago, Gn&Ln said:

did you tried to call US Embassy? 

Not yet. When I get back to UAE I will try 😔

event.png

9 minutes ago, Gn&Ln said:

‭(02) 447 6084‬

then choose for immigrant and K1 visa

I've trayed contact them, I think this number only if u have any inquiry regarding the interview  

Edited by hq990

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.