LMDXB

K1 Visa Interview at US Embassy Abu Dhabi

363 posts in this topic

On 5/31/2018 at 2:58 AM, Gn&Ln said:

thank you!

my appointment was 8am and was there around 640am. They started to let us go inside around 7:40, at gate they asked my passport, ds160 & appointment letter. Waited in a room and asked to go in nxt building around 8. Got my no.6 and waited to be called. When my turn, the lady asked my passport,2X2 photos,DS160,appointment letter,birth cert,phil. nbi, uae police clearance,medical report, form I-134,fiance proof of income and bank statement. Then I was asked to wait and waited for my number to be called for the fingerprints. Then I was told to stand on the window 1 and wait for the consul. While waiting him I just keep praying and make myself calm. He never smiled even a single second 😬 and was tough at me 😢  the questions which I only remember are the ff: (im still in shock 😂)

Who is (my fiance name)?

How we met

Tell me about him

how long i am in uae

what i do

i requested for expedite interview so he asked the letter from company that my visa will be cancel soon (i told him i didnt bring it)

what my f do

when we met (told him 3 dates we had vacation last yr and he asked why im allowed to go for vacation always by company so I just said coz i have lots of pending  AL 😅)

when he proposed? this was the big issue to him 😢 my f proposed (with the ring and went down on his knee) after we filed the k1 visa 😂 so he said how come and bla bla bla (too many to remember)

why not just marry in phil coz its easier

why he never visit me here in uae

he asked the screenshot of the first message my f sent me 😅 i told him i cant retrieve that and only have last yr and this yr, and looks like he reads all 7 pages i gave 😅 with a very serious face 😬

asked pictures together 

then he keep typing on computer  keep quite for a while and ....

he asked whats my plan (i think my answer makes him approved my visa) ☺️

then hand over a white slip and told me will collect my passport after 3-4days

white slip saying” congratulations on your visa approval”

hope this will help you guys. goodluck!

oh by the way, in all windows and line ive been, packet 3 never asked on me.

Ur appt. Was at 8 am so by when were u out of the embassy? How long was the whole process?

7 hours ago, Anloooom and m said:

Ur appt. Was at 8 am so by when were u out of the embassy? How long was the whole process?

i was out by around 10am ☺️

55 minutes ago, Anloooom and m said:

Wat color slip did they hand u after tellin u, u are approved?

What color slip did they hand u after tellin u u were aprroved 

it’s a white slip stating “Congratulations on the approval of your visa” ☺️

Edited by Gn&Ln

• yesterday i show up at abu  dhabi us embassy and once i been  on win 8 the consul asked me about the packet three , i told her i didn't get it, and then she said sorry your folder is here but you have to wait for the packet 3 and she returned me back :(
  • im really confusing what i have to do, if you have any answer please help me.

Hi Hq990,

What i can suggest, ask your Petitioner to call USCIS or NVC to inquire your issue. And for sure they will say that ,you as the beneficiary will contact directly to USEM. If you did contact USEM and told you to wait, then convey that message to your petitioner since its been a long time your case has been READY.

Hi Anlooom,

They gave me back my orig birth certificate and the orig divorce paper of my F. They will keep the I-134.

19 minutes ago, Anloooom and m said:

When does the status on the ceac change after gettin aprroved?

interview date & case created 31 May

1 June administrative processing

3 June issued 

4 June collected my passport from empost 

☺️ 

hows ur interview?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.