dwheels76

NVC Filers - April 2018

2,123 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, Bluretto said:

Just did,i’ve gotten both my case number and iv number still have to wait for my welcome letter,how long does it take to get a welcome letter?

I was able to fill ds261 after5 days.Then also paid aos same day

Edited by MrsKhan

Timeline

Welcome letter gives you the case number and invoice number which you already got.  Plus there was the invoice for aos fee but I paid before welcome letter. 

Timeline

The day I got my case number and invoice number I couldn't log in for 5 days.  It kept saying case is not ready. After 5 days I could log in and fill ds261 and pay aos fees. Then next day got welcome letter. Then 2 days after i could pay the iv fees

4 minutes ago, MrsKhan said:

The day I got my case number and invoice number I couldn't log in for 5 days.  It kept saying case is not ready. After 5 days I could log in and fill ds261 and pay aos fees. Then next day got welcome letter. Then 2 days after i could pay the iv fees

Okay thanks a lot,when did you receive your case number?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
44 minutes ago, MrsKhan said:

Now I am waiting to fill the ds260. But its not allowing me to do now

You're going to wait for a week  before the payment clear and then it will allow you to do ds260 ok

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uruguay
Timeline
1 hour ago, Bluretto said:

Good news guys,I just got my case number over the phone like a minute ago am soo happy,so how long will take to get an invoice number and welcome letter?

I received my case number late last Monday and still can't log in yet. I'm hoping it unlocks today. I haven't received my welcome letter either. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 minutes ago, microdisney said:

I received my case number late last Monday and still can't log in yet. I'm hoping it unlocks today. I haven't received my welcome letter either. 

Not until you recieved wlc letter before you can make payment,as I see your case number isn't active yet,just wait a little bit ok

Good day everyone, 

On Friday I received my case number and invoice number. I was able to complete DS261 however the AOS fee is missing from the ceac  page.   Has anyone experience this? 

I-130 for my step daughter

4/6 - I-130 sent USPS

4/7- I-130 received at Chicago Lockbox

4/12 - Money order cashed

4/13 - Notice of acceptance (Text/ email) - Case assigned to TEXAS

4/18 - Notice of acceptance (regular mail USPS)

10/4- RFE - for intial evidence notice online

10/19/2017 RFE notice received

10/20/17 - RFE response sent

10/21/2017 - RFE delivered to USCIS address

10/23/2017 - USCIS system updated " Response to USCIS request for evidence was received

1/22/2018 - Approved (Tier2 informed me by phone)

2/8/2018 - Case Sent to NVC

2/21/2018 - NVC received case 

3/30/2018 - Case & Invoice number over the phone

3/30/2018 - DS-261 completed

4/2/2018 - Welcome letter by email

4/3/2018 -  Paid $120 & $325

4/10/2018 - Sent IV & AOS documents

4/11/2018 -  Post office delivered documents to NVC

4/11/2018 - Completed DS260

4/23/2018 -  Case Completed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hello,

NOA2 was sent to NVC Feb 8th....going on 8 weeks almost. I'm a pivot case, any other pivots get approved? or on the next steps?

Edited by seck101
change something

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Happy new month guys.

Just checked my status. Says at NVC

And the AOS line has disappeared. 

Hope it is case complete. Will call soon to confirm.

Scan date 3/21

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.