dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2018

1,149 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, tay25 said:

CC email comes after a week of CC. And interview letter/date depends on the embassy because they have limited space. 

I understand thank you

anyone know if US Citizens get a advantage when it comes to interview dates?  I have a friend who is a US Resident and he applied for his wife and daughter two years ago. He was waiting for an interview in San Salvador since december 2017 and was finally scheduled on march 2018 for today April 3rd 2018. Her visa was approved. So i got CC 03/29/2018 and was wondering if it will also take 3 months for me or maybe because im a US Citizen will it be faster?

1 hour ago, Paola93 said:

not yet i called last night and the nice representative told me 

they get a number of available appointments and they schedule the interviews as dates being completed.

my cc is feb 9 2018

i have seen people with cc mid january and late january and have gotten their interviews for may. i hope i get one. the wait time is frustrating.

hi Paola93 i was wondering if you tried calling today hopefully you get a date i don't think i will my cc is Feb 26th but i still call at least twice a week

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
17 minutes ago, imasunshine said:

hi Paola93 i was wondering if you tried calling today hopefully you get a date i don't think i will my cc is Feb 26th but i still call at least twice a week

I just got off the phone with them and unfortunately no interview yet.

I asked if they are still scheduling for may and she said she heard they are still scheduling for may.

I been calling at least once a day or 2x a day but no luck. I still have hope but my patience is running out.

28 minutes ago, Paola93 said:

I asked if they are still scheduling for may and she said she heard they are still scheduling for may.

I been calling at least once a day or 2x a day but no luck. I still have hope but my patience is running out.

Same with me... been waiting for so long. The interview process should be the easiest. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, tay25 said:

CC: 3/22

Islamabad Embassy....just got off the phone and was told that an interview has not been scheduled for my husband yet. Is anyone else with a CC close to mine waiting for an interview at the Islamabad Embassy?

The wait is nerve wrecking....

Also waiting for interview at Islamabad Embassy. CC: 3/27

Timeline
3 hours ago, Paola93 said:

not yet i called last night and the nice representative told me 

they get a number of available appointments and they schedule the interviews as dates being completed.

my cc is feb 9 2018

i have seen people with cc mid january and late january and have gotten their interviews for may. i hope i get one. the wait time is frustrating.

Well I guess I’ll have to accept that I definitely won’t get one for May then because my CC is 2/20. I was really hoping I would but what can you do 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline

6 hours ago, Zaynab Fatai said:

Wow that was so fast. I made my enquiries today at the International Organization for Migration here in Abuja which was one of the approved medical centers by Lagos consulate. 

Fee: 80,900 vaccine not included but might not be required. 

Results will be out within 2 days because all the equipments are available. 

Strictly by appointments because they are always booked. 

I should get it done next Monday since the result will be out within 2 days. 

Thanks for sharing too!

That’s cool, I didn’t have any past or recent vaccination Record so It wasn’t optional for me..  2 business days for that amount is something to smile about.. Lagos is 10 business days, the diff is very big !

Edited by Robin1200

Timeline
1 hour ago, Paola93 said:

Have you heard if anyone got a interview for may with cc in feb yet? 

I called last week and the guys said he could tell me if they were still scheduling in CDJ

cc 2.8.28

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Violeta15 said:

Well I guess I’ll have to accept that I definitely won’t get one for May then because my CC is 2/20. I was really hoping I would but what can you do 🤷🏼‍♀️.

I'm loosing hope too for the month of may because I went to my attorneys office today and the secretary told me she had received 6 interview dates for the month of may and I was not one of them yet. I asked her if they were for the beginning of may and she said she got 2 dates for beginning of may , 2 for mid may , and 2 for late may. She said maybe that was the interviews for may and hopefully I get one for June. She mentioned Juarez is very busy and they schedule as complete cases dates. I asked her if me being a USC will it be faster to get an interview and she said not exactly but Residents go by priority dates when the I-130 is approved. But I'm not sure. 

I'll be calling this week and see if I get an interview. Until NVC tells me they are done scheduling for may. 

Timeline
20 minutes ago, shernandez239 said:

Have you heard if anyone got a interview for may with cc in feb yet? 

I called last week and the guys said he could tell me if they were still scheduling in CDJ

cc 2.8.28

I have not heard anyone from february being assigned an interview. I only saw like 3 people that gotten an interview for may. 

i called today and the lady said they are still scheduling for may. I hope we get one. But idk. It would suck to wait until June.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.