Ck207

N400 Seattle (merged)

3,836 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
10 hours ago, Felicie said:

Anyone know which month in Seattle (not yakima or portland transfered cases) are they interviewing/giving out interview letters now? 

My case is July 3 2018 and I got interview in october and someone else was end of june got interview in october too.

1 hour ago, Himal said:

I applied on second week of October,  current Yakima processing time is 11-17 months so my expectations is I should get interview letter soon. Are you from east side as well?

No, I live north of Seattle.

41 minutes ago, promenad said:

My case is July 3 2018 and I got interview in october and someone else was end of june got interview in october too.

I saw that. I didn't get anything yet. I wonder if there's other June fillers still waiting. Is it normal to get skipped?

5 hours ago, promenad said:

Then hopefully I'll hear from them in November :( been waiting for 2 years for the green card, now over a year for n400 and havent heard from any of them. Im losing hope

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
13 hours ago, cttd said:

I live on the east side. My case is July 28 2018. Based on this thread, my interview will be in Yakima, but I haven't received any notification yet.

Are you guys getting any notification indicating your case was transferred to Yakima before interview was scheduled?

My online status updated to something like "we moved your application to another office, you don't have to do anything at this time" about 2 months before I actually got the interview scheduled in Yakima. That's the only "notification" I got. It didn't specifically say where it was moved until the interview was scheduled, so I was quite confused for a while :)

27 minutes ago, Alutza said:

My online status updated to something like "we moved your application to another office, you don't have to do anything at this time" about 2 months before I actually got the interview scheduled in Yakima. That's the only "notification" I got. It didn't specifically say where it was moved until the interview was scheduled, so I was quite confused for a while :)

Congrats on the approval!

Edited by Seattle_ite

1 hour ago, Alutza said:

Thanks for the info Alutza.

I don't even get this notification 🙁

Is your case just for N-400 or you have a combo interview for both i-751/n-400?

I wonder if it is due to my i-751/n-400 combo situation make it more complicated.

Now both my i-751 and n-400 applications are stuck 🙁

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
46 minutes ago, cttd said:

Thanks for the info Alutza.

I don't even get this notification 🙁

Is your case just for N-400 or you have a combo interview for both i-751/n-400?

I wonder if it is due to my i-751/n-400 combo situation make it more complicated.

Now both my i-751 and n-400 applications are stuck 🙁

My case was just N-400. The combo might make it more complicated indeed.

Any other i-751/n-400 combo filer here?

Would like to know what's the latest status for our cases?

In my case, my i-751 was filed June 2017. 

I filed n-400 July 2018. 

My last status update for n-400 was "We reviewed your biometrics" from August 2018.

Last status update for i-751 was "Case Was Received At My Local Office" from February 2018.

Estimated case completion time for n-400 is October 2019.

54 minutes ago, cttd said:

I filed n-400 July 2018. 

My last status update for n-400 was "We reviewed your biometrics" from August 2018.

Last status update for i-751 was "Case Was Received At My Local Office" from February 2018.

Here :) I am a combo filer. I wish I didn’t do it, because for 100% sure I won’t be receiving my green card. I filed my I-751 in Oct 2017, then N-400 in Sept 2018. Case completion time is Dec 2019, though my wait time is the same of my completion time so I dont know if it is accurate. Let me know if you get interview letter this month. 

My wait time used to be accurate comparing to the completion time. 

But last month when the wait time reached 0 days, it became "We are taking longer than expected to process your case. You do not need to do anything at this time."

My case completion time is October 2019 (1 month). But my interview hasn't yet been scheduled 🙁

9 minutes ago, cttd said:

But last month when the wait time reached 0 days, it became "We are taking longer than expected to process your case. You do not need to do anything at this time."

My case completion time is October 2019 (1 month). But my interview hasn't yet been scheduled 🙁

hi Cttd,

I am also a combo filer. I was wondering, when did you file the N-400?

2 hours ago, cttd said:

I filed n-400 July 2018. 

I751 filled May 2017.

N400 filled June 2018.

I751 last status: Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction from November, 2019

N400 last status: Case is being actively reviewed from July 2018

Estimated case completion time for N400 was September 2019, now it's taking longer than expected.

1 hour ago, Felicie said:

Anyone experiencing wait time is shown the same as the completion time? My case completion time is December 2019 (3 months) and wait time is 3 months as well. How accurate is the wait time? 

Estimated case completion time for N400 filled early June was September 2019, now it's taking longer than expected.

1 hour ago, cttd said:

Same here, filled early June and I was supposed to be scheduled for September. Nothing yet.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.