CoffeeVegan

Detroit N400 filers

926 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My attorney just informed me that due to COVID she will not be able to accompany me however will be able to appear via the telephone :(

Got notification about the interview scheduled but have to wait until it is uploaded in myuscis account or notice in the mail.

Date applied: 5/25/2020

Biometrics reuse notice: 10/28/2020

Interview scheduled notice: 12/14/2020

Interview Date: unknown.

Applied based on 3-yr Marriage. 10-yr GC received in early May

Local office: Detroit

On 12/12/2020 at 7:50 PM, xOldBenKenobiX said:

No NOA yet

Hi,  thanks for sharing the documents you plan to take with you to the interview. May I know whether you applied based on 3 year marriage to an US citizen? Asking because I noticed that you have quite a few documents are related to your spouse, such as title documents, birth certificate of your spouse and kids, car ownership documents, tax filed on both names, etc. Thanks!

6 hours ago, Alexabbas334 said:

My attorney just informed me that due to COVID she will not be able to accompany me however will be able to appear via the telephone :(

Hi, may I know why it is beneficial to have your lawyer with you at the interview? I understand that only people with a quite complicated case would take an attorney? Maybe I were wrong.. Thanks. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Cheese_lover33 said:

Hi,  thanks for sharing the documents you plan to take with you to the interview. May I know whether you applied based on 3 year marriage to an US citizen? Asking because I noticed that you have quite a few documents are related to your spouse, such as title documents, birth certificate of your spouse and kids, car ownership documents, tax filed on both names, etc. Thanks!

Yes our application for the n400 is based on our marriage, we have been together for 14 years and married for 7 years, but 5 years since my green card was granted, so to us this is an extension of that process. 

I was here on an  j1 visa when I met my wife, and I decided to stay, letting that visa expired in the process. 

Timeline
8 hours ago, Alexabbas334 said:

I am taking pretty much everything you stated besides the marriage stuff as I am not married. I am taking about 5-7 reference letter from my friends and colleagues also. 

Best of luck with everything, I'm very hopeful that the 13th will be a happy day for all of us. 

Timeline
19 hours ago, Dkell said:

Got notification about the interview scheduled but have to wait until it is uploaded in myuscis account or notice in the mail.

Date applied: 5/25/2020

Biometrics reuse notice: 10/28/2020

Interview scheduled notice: 12/14/2020

Interview Date: unknown.

Applied based on 3-yr Marriage. 10-yr GC received in early May

Local office: Detroit

That is awesome! 

Edited by Alexabbas334

Timeline

I got an email from the USCIS on December 7th. However I still havent gotten it in the mail today?! @xOldBenKenobiX have you recieved yours yet? 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Alexabbas334 said:

I got an email from the USCIS on December 7th. However I still havent gotten it in the mail today?! @xOldBenKenobiX have you recieved yours yet? 

Not yet,, I'm still waiting, it seems that with the holiday packages, everything is getting delayed. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Cheese_lover33 said:

it should be already under the Document Tab of your online account, and you could simply print that Notice out and take with you to the interview. 

I dont have access to it. I never received the online code from the USCIS. 

Timeline
On 12/15/2020 at 8:16 PM, xOldBenKenobiX said:

Not yet,, I'm still waiting, it seems that with the holiday packages, everything is getting delayed. 

I got my notice today! Took the mail 8 days! 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Alexabbas334 said:

I got my notice today! Took the mail 8 days! 

Same here, mine just arrived with the rest of today's mail, I cannot wait for the 13th now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.