JMK_IT

Naples, Italy - My entire K-1 Visa process step-by-step - 2018

36 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Oh, I see. Sorry about that, I am just going through so many pages and information that I am messing everything up 😂

You're right I should wait for the email with packet 3! 

Thanks again and sorry for misleading anyone else 🙏

I-129F SENT: 8 FEB 2018

NOA1: 12 FEB 2018 

NOA2: 20 AUG 2018

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Erica Coco said:

Oh, I see. Sorry about that, I am just going through so many pages and information that I am messing everything up 😂

You're right I should wait for the email with packet 3! 

Thanks again and sorry for misleading anyone else 🙏

No worries! I'm just happy you clarified that now ;) 

Facebook group: K-1 Visa Italia 

April 10 2018 US ENTRY (K-1 Visa) 

August 27 2019 GREEN CARD ISSUED

June 05-2021 ROC SE NT 

Timeline

^ Reply sent in a private message ^

Edited by ababsurd

June 05-2021 ROC SE NT 

• 4 months later...

Hii! Thank you so so much for sharing your experience. It’s been helpful! I just have a question that you might not know but maybe someone else shared with you a similar to mine. My IR-1 spouse visa is scheduled next month and I also had to register my interview in naples online. My main concern is that I am not Italian and I live in Malta (our embassy does not do these type of visas). Like you said, you have to choose one of the courier options to get your passport back. Unfortunately I have to travel back to Malta the next day after the interview and my husband bought me the ticket a week after the interview to enter the states. I don’t know what to do because I do need my passport to travel! Do you know anyone who had their interview in Naples and was able to retrieve their passport back by collecting it in person that same day or the day after? Thanks so much :)

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Deb97 said:

Hii! Thank you so so much for sharing your experience. It’s been helpful! I just have a question that you might not know but maybe someone else shared with you a similar to mine. My IR-1 spouse visa is scheduled next month and I also had to register my interview in naples online. My main concern is that I am not Italian and I live in Malta (our embassy does not do these type of visas). Like you said, you have to choose one of the courier options to get your passport back. Unfortunately I have to travel back to Malta the next day after the interview and my husband bought me the ticket a week after the interview to enter the states. I don’t know what to do because I do need my passport to travel! Do you know anyone who had their interview in Naples and was able to retrieve their passport back by collecting it in person that same day or the day after? Thanks so much :)

Hey there! 
Yes, I do know a person who was able to pick up her passport the very next day at the Consulate. She did the interview the same week I did. She spent an additional day in Naples, went back the morning after and it was ready. I suggest you write an email to the Consulate of Naples and explain your situation and needs (ivnaples@state.gov). 

Good luck!

Edited by JMK_IT

June 05-2021 ROC SE NT 

12 minutes ago, JMK_IT said:

Hey there! 
Yes, I do know a person who was able to pick up her passport the very next day at the Consulate. She did the interview the same week I did. She spent an additional day in Naples, went back the morning after and it was ready. I suggest you write an email to the Consulate of Naples and explain your situation and needs (ivnaples@state.gov). 

Good luck!

Ohh thank you so so much!

• Ryan H locked this topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.