weeone

Processing times have been updated!!

13 posts in this topic

On 17/03/2018 at 9:34 AM, Emmah1979 said:

I would like to know this to, I am out if Texas and the PR are in Sept and USC are on 29th June. And last month they were on 2nd July so how come we have gone back? Also does the src number not come up until our case is being looked at? 

This.

Hopefully next time it gets updated Texas jumps forward few months. (wishful thinking).

Wonder why PR is ahead of USC too.

On 3/20/2018 at 10:14 PM, HarryWL said:

This.

Hopefully next time it gets updated Texas jumps forward few months. (wishful thinking).

Wonder why PR is ahead of USC too.

@Emmah1979 and Harry, I can assure you that Permanent Resident have not been advancing as much as you put it, as a Spouse of a LPR with a PD of Dec 19, 2016, and an unanswered I-130, I can tell you as much. 

Instead, USCIS seems to have been gathering Family preferences at California, while USC have been processed steadily at all the centers, leaving them out of CSC as much as possible, while keeping LPR cases out of the other centers, I guess they have kept a minimun quota of each at every center. But you can see it in the table attached, that is from last quarter of 2017, and available at USCIS website.

The bulk of LPR cases that are actually being approved right now are from Nov 21, 2016, but had been stuck for three months in November, because last December the most advanced case was From Nov 4th. Jump to the Family preference section of the forum, and see that for yourself.

USCIS pis playing an unfair game where everyone loses. Pending cases at CSC have reached the number of 690,000 of pending I-130 as of the last quarter of fiscal year 2017. While the second Center with most pending I-130 only reaches 20% of that number. I invite you to see for yourselves, and research AILA's website, where they keep CSC old processing times for reference, and youll see how litte LPR spouses and child cases have move, and how our wait has increased from 6 months to 16. (You can Googlr AILA CSC Procesing Time)

Thanks for reading my little essay aimed to encourage solidarity, understanding and union rather than anything else.

2018-03-21 23.01.28.png

Edited by Tenreyro

Dec 19, 2016: F2A I-130 Priority Date

AOS with pending I-130 (F2A):

March 2, 2018: AOS Package PD (I-485, EAD, AP)

March 14, 2018: NOA1  / E-Notification // Physical Mail: March 20, 2018

March 17, 2018: Biometric Appt Notice received //  Appointment: April 6th

March 29 RFIE // April 11 USCIS received RFIE response

May 10, 2018: I-130 Approved  :D *But case sent to NVC*

July 11: INFOPASS Appt + Sent Additional Documents

July 20: Case Ready for Interview (Finally!)

August 14: Card being produced //  August 22: Combo Card in hand

1 hour ago, Tenreyro said:

@Emmah1979 and Harry, I can assure you that Permanent Resident have not been advancing as much as you put it, as a Spouse of a LPR with a PD of Dec 19, 2016, and an unanswered I-130, I can tell you as much. 

Instead, USCIS seems to have been gathering Family preferences at California, while USC have been processed steadily at all the centers, leaving them out of CSC as much as possible, while keeping LPR cases out of the other centers, I guess they have kept a minimun quota of each at every center. But you can see it in the table attached, that is from last quarter of 2017, and available at USCIS website.

The bulk of LPR cases that are actually being approved right now are from Nov 21, 2016, but had been stuck for three months in November, because last December the most advanced case was From Nov 4th. Jump to the Family preference section of the forum, and see that for yourself.

USCIS pis playing an unfair game where everyone loses. Pending cases at CSC have reached the number of 690,000 of pending I-130 as of the last quarter of fiscal year 2017. While the second Center with most pending I-130 only reaches 20% of that number. I invite you to see for yourselves, and research AILA's website, where they keep CSC old processing times for reference, and youll see how litte LPR spouses and child cases have move, and how our wait has increased from 6 months to 16. (You can Googlr AILA CSC Procesing Time)

Thanks for reading my little essay aimed to encourage solidarity, understanding and union rather than anything else.

2018-03-21 23.01.28.png

It looks that it has retrogressed even further back. Look at the new table:

image.thumb.png.a6c461cff4e832974c1b293ebac7771f.png

10 hours ago, Gamboli said:

It looks that it has retrogressed even further back. Look at the new table:

image.thumb.png.a6c461cff4e832974c1b293ebac7771f.png

The new table more than giving real timeframes, or where are they working, seems like a tool to avoid people from submitting inquiries until it has passed more than what THEY consider "acceptable".

The most recent cases have been from Nov 22, 2016, but this new table just puts everyone with cases from Oct and early Nov to sit down in a corner to wait without much of an option apart from accepting their fate and wait, because USCIS says 'you still cannot ask about your case'. Which, in turn, is unacceptable that they are the ones deciding when you can or cannot ask about your case.

The core of USCIS is shifting from "Applicants are Customers" to "Applicants are People that might have the privilege of getting our services". I hope that does not have an influence on USCIS's agents.

Dec 19, 2016: F2A I-130 Priority Date

AOS with pending I-130 (F2A):

March 2, 2018: AOS Package PD (I-485, EAD, AP)

March 14, 2018: NOA1  / E-Notification // Physical Mail: March 20, 2018

March 17, 2018: Biometric Appt Notice received //  Appointment: April 6th

March 29 RFIE // April 11 USCIS received RFIE response

May 10, 2018: I-130 Approved  :D *But case sent to NVC*

July 11: INFOPASS Appt + Sent Additional Documents

July 20: Case Ready for Interview (Finally!)

August 14: Card being produced //  August 22: Combo Card in hand

1 hour ago, Tenreyro said:

The new table more than giving real timeframes, or where are they working, seems like a tool to avoid people from submitting inquiries until it has passed more than what THEY consider "acceptable".

The most recent cases have been from Nov 22, 2016, but this new table just puts everyone with cases from Oct and early Nov to sit down in a corner to wait without much of an option apart from accepting their fate and wait, because USCIS says 'you still cannot ask about your case'. Which, in turn, is unacceptable that they are the ones deciding when you can or cannot ask about your case.

The core of USCIS is shifting from "Applicants are Customers" to "Applicants are People that might have the privilege of getting our services". I hope that does not have an influence on USCIS's agents.

For over a year the processing time in CSC was August 22nd, 2016, so technically it moved 2 weeks in over 17 months. 

Additionally what most people who are not F2A don't know is that OVERWHELMING majority of the F2A cases are being "processed" by the CSC

Edited by Gamboli

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.