3,014 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
  • Case status
  • Case history
MY EAD RENEW TIMELINE.

April 19, 2018We mailed your card to you. The U.S. Postal Service will deliver it.
April 18, 2018We approved your case
April 16, 2018We are producing your card and will mail it to you
April 16, 2018We corrected your name for your case
February 7, 2018We received your case and waived the filing fee
Edited by digonyc

Filed: Country:
Timeline

It will be a month from the time may lawyer said that she mailed my EAD renewal and called her yesterday and she said, she hasn’t received any NOA. My ead will expire in 2 weeks. Is there anything I can do? How can I really check if she submitted my EAD renewal packet. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 hours ago, AIDA88 said:

Hello, did you send those when you originally filed for VAWA? are they asking for (good faith marriage , shared residence, good moral character) because you didn't include them in the I-360 packet? did yo get prima facia after you filed?  am just trying to understand how they process

i didn't send shared residence  documents or good faith marriage but i send good moral character certificate from my country but not from USA and i applied everything together i 485 , advance parole and work permit that's why i didn't get prima facie 

Edited by rza

16 hours ago, gramercy said:

That makes sense. I hope this all ends soon. 

Everytime itry to enter my email on this website it says the email is invalid how do i do ...yet this is the email i use everytime idont know what is going on

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
20 hours ago, nap_o said:

He never withdrew it but I didn't go to the interview either & no decision was made ever since I missed the interview. I've read in this forum that USCIS will automatically take in the pending i-485.

The USCIS website is not reliable.  The denial letter is submitted to the address they have on  their file.

Edited by sandranj

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: El Salvador
Timeline
42 minutes ago, sandranj said:

The USCIS website is not reliable.  The denial letter is submitted to the address they have on  their file.

Oh noo :( it used to be my  exe's address and neither him or me lived there when that happened... I wonder if they sent my denial letter...Is there any way to find out if they denied it?

Edited by nap_o

Timeline
46 minutes ago, sandranj said:

I tried calling their customer service line but they won't disclose any information about the i-485 I had filed prior VAWA. This is so frustrating 

Filed: Country:
Timeline

It will be a month from the time may lawyer said that she mailed my EAD renewal and called her yesterday and she said, she hasn’t received any NOA. My ead will expire in 2 weeks. Is there anything I can do even just getting the NOA ? How can I really check if she submitted my EAD renewal packet.  

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
46 minutes ago, nap_o said:

Oh noo :( it used to be my  exe's address and neither him or me lived there when that happened... I wonder if they sent my denial letter...Is there any way to find out if they denied it?

It's mandatory to update the  address when you move out.Just go to infopass to find out if they denied or not

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
4 hours ago, digonyc said:
  • Case status
  • Case history
MY EAD RENEW TIMELINE.

April 19, 2018We mailed your card to you. The U.S. Postal Service will deliver it.

Congratulations,when did you file your vawa?and did u get any rfe?thanks!

4 hours ago, digonyc said:
  • Case status
  • Case history
MY EAD RENEW TIMELINE.

Timeline
1 hour ago, sandranj said:

It's mandatory to update the  address when you move out.Just go to infopass to find out if they denied or not

Just found out my local office has not infopass dates available :( it makes sense since I am in Miami. Plus, I lost my i-485 receipt. I have NO LUCK...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.