3,014 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Indonesia
Timeline
6 hours ago, Peppermint said:

On March 22, 2018, we approved your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian

YAY!!!!! omg I am crying now, it happened on Nowruz it is like a new year in my country . 

Congrats dear ...May God listen my prayers too im 13 October 16 filer👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿

Filed: Other Timeline
13 hours ago, MsVi2 said:

@sandranj What does it mean when an approved VAWA case is updated with "Post Decision Activity" status? I didn't submit my I-485 with my vawa, only the I-765.

Post Decision Activity status simply means your VAWA case has been decided and has now been proceeded to the next phase. and just as you rightly said, you didn't file an i485 with your VAWA, however, this doesn't stop Vermont office from forwarding your case to the NBC office who will afterwards  forward  your case to your local office. Hope this helped ? and best of luck

9 hours ago, Peppermint said:

YAY!!!!! omg I am crying now, it happened on Nowruz it is like a new year in my country . 

CONGRATULATIONS 🎊🎉🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎉

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
7 hours ago, rayofhope said:

Congrats dear ...May God listen my prayers too im 13 October 16 filer👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿

thank you!!! hopefully you will hear the good news too!!!! 

4 hours ago, NICOLA2017 said:

CONGRATULATIONS 🎊🎉🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎉

thank you!!!!!! :dance:

14 hours ago, Peppermint said:

Congrats 🍾🎊🎉 God is truly amazing!!! I fell to my knees and laugh-cried uncontrollably 😂😭

9 minutes ago, Goyo said:

Hi guys, my I360 has been pending since March 30 2017 and I received the prima facie. I would like to send the I485 and I765 because I need to be able to drive and it seems that the I360 will be taking longer. Any advice about what should I do? Thanks in advance. 

@Goyo my i360 is pending from April 2017 and I just applied for my i485 and i765 October so I think you can apply for them before approval .... @sandranj is the best person to ask about the disadvantage of not waiting until approval. 

15 minutes ago, Roms2017 said:

Hi Viva

What type of REFE did you recrive?

I haven’t received it yet. Probably was sent to my lawyer even though I sent request for address change. I texted my lawyer to ask but he hasn’t responded. 

1 hour ago, iwillsurvive said:

I just received a case update for my I-360. An RFE was sent to me today. I filed 12/21/2016. I am anxious to see what the RFE says. I will update here. 

Sorry about that. Is that your first rfe?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Viva said:

I haven’t received it yet. Probably was sent to my lawyer even though I sent request for address change. I texted my lawyer to ask but he hasn’t responded. 

Sorry about that. Is that your first rfe?

sent  i 765  to renew my work permit receipt date Feb 22, 2018, got receipt notice 3 weeks later took that letter to my DMV they renew my driver's license for 1 year

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I just received my work permit in the mail. I am a March 2017 Vawa filer still waiting on approval. I desperately needed to work so with the help of Ms. Sandra, I submitted my i485 and i765 December 18th of last year. Work permit was approved March 20th.

2 minutes ago, Hope953 said:

I just received my work permit in the mail. I am a March 2017 Vawa filer still waiting on approval. I desperately needed to work so with the help of Ms. Sandra, I submitted my i485 and i765 December 18th of last year. Work permit was approved March 20th.

Are you a new Yorker ? Cause I applied for mine in October and still didn't get my card yet ...just updated today card being ordered ...

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
6 minutes ago, NICOLA2017 said:

Are you a new Yorker ? Cause I applied for mine in October and still didn't get my card yet ...just updated today card being ordered ...

No Georgia.. you’ll get yours by weekend or next Monday. In all from approval to my hands to a week. Which I am very thankful

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.