1,678 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, spoler said:

I follow other FB group. I saw few approved for August, and early September (most of them Nebraska office).

USCIS sent out lots of RFE for August people. And I surprised couple of people are still waiting from June, July...

They are working with big backlog...😭 I don't received anything yet.😭

Oh no hang in there. Let’s hope this week you get yours approved. I don’t understand how they work when some people from August and even from September got their approvals but some people with June and July are still waiting?! Could this be people who were sent RFEs? 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Tyssa said:

Oh no hang in there. Let’s hope this week you get yours approved. I don’t understand how they work when some people from August and even from September got their approvals but some people with June and July are still waiting?! Could this be people who were sent RFEs? 

I tried to figure out too how they are working..I think they are organized case after fingerprints came back.

I went to fingerprints after 1,5 months end of September. 

One lady from May, other 2 person from June didn't receive RFE and they sent 2 inquiry already and nothing. 

17 minutes ago, spoler said:

I tried to figure out too how they are working..I think they are organized case after fingerprints came back.

I went to fingerprints after 1,5 months end of September. 

One lady from May, other 2 person from June didn't receive RFE and they sent 2 inquiry already and nothing. 

I see. I did my fingerprints one month after 

my receipt date. It’s so frustrating and I’m really hoping to not be one of those people that had to wait over a year. I will be thinking of you this week and really hoping you get yours soon and I will also know that it’s closer to receiving mine. 🙏🏻

Timeline
15 hours ago, Tyssa said:

I see. I did my fingerprints one month after 

my receipt date. It’s so frustrating and I’m really hoping to not be one of those people that had to wait over a year. I will be thinking of you this week and really hoping you get yours soon and I will also know that it’s closer to receiving mine. 🙏🏻

Thank you so much. I saw other approved from September today. It's so frustrating. It's very hard to think positive because I have know idea why it's so long mine..why need my case additional reviews...My lawyer said my case pretty strong...

1 minute ago, spoler said:

Thank you so much. I saw other approved from September today. It's so frustrating. It's very hard to think positive because I have know idea why it's so long mine..why need my case additional reviews...My lawyer said my case pretty strong...

Do you know the date in September? I hear you... specially if others are getting approved first. But now you know you are  very very close to get yours! When we were only hearing of approvals from April and May 2018 I kept thinking oh Lord how long more will I have to wait????

Timeline
6 hours ago, Tyssa said:

Do you know the date in September? I hear you... specially if others are getting approved first. But now you know you are  very very close to get yours! When we were only hearing of approvals from April and May 2018 I kept thinking oh Lord how long more will I have to wait????

September 11, 13, 21. 

We are next Tyssa!!! 🙏🙏🙏

Hi everyone! 

So I just realized I never got a receipt letter after I sent my waiver. I also didn't get my biometrics appt letter.  The good thing is my lawyer texted us to let us know of the appt. 

Did anyone send in their waiver in September 2018? And did their biometrics October 18,2018. (My biometrics letter has a notice date of September 28, 2018. In Nebraska)

can someone  please help me get an idea of what my receipt date would be???

Thank you :)

6 hours ago, Mtgt said:

Hi everyone! 

So I just realized I never got a receipt letter after I sent my waiver. I also didn't get my biometrics appt letter.  The good thing is my lawyer texted us to let us know of the appt. 

Did anyone send in their waiver in September 2018? And did their biometrics October 18,2018. (My biometrics letter has a notice date of September 28, 2018. In Nebraska)

can someone  please help me get an idea of what my receipt date would be???

Thank you :)

My receipt date is September 25th 2018 and my Biometrics was done in the first week of November. 😀

Timeline
4 hours ago, Lorenz said:

Hi everyone, I submitted the I-601A early July 2018, so far I haven’t received a receipt letter nor the appointment for the biometrics, is anyone going thru the same situation? 

Hi,

If you have DACA, you didn`t need to do biometrics because they have your fingerprints. 

Did you receive receipt letter when you applied your waiver? Are you still waiting approval from July, 2018? 

1 hour ago, spoler said:

Hi,

If you have DACA, you didn`t need to do biometrics because they have your fingerprints. 

Did you receive receipt letter when you applied your waiver? Are you still waiting approval from July, 2018? 

Yes I have DACA. I didn’t receive a receipt letter either, still waiting for approval 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.