inlove_pinay

ATTENTION : MAY FILERS ... lets keep in touch!

4,105 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Congratulations Afterforever, u2rsobad & Jhonnie Oz!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :D :D

We want more approvals USCIS!!!!!

Thanks so much Mirla! (F) I hope you get yours soon and Byron gets his RFE cleared up ASAP.

Come on CSC & VSC..we have many more friends here waiting for their approvals!

Yes--like the patient one Alane & Ramzis!!!

9/5/2004 met

7/4/2006 visited for 1 week in Russia (Independence Day!)

12/26/06 three week visit in the U.S.

4/6/07 He came to US for 6 glorious weeks

5/20/07 He returned to Ufa, RU

5/24/07 Mailed I-129F to NSC!!!!!

5/25/07 Received and signed for by F Heinauer, NSC

6/11/07 NOA1 (NEVER received hard copy)

8/23/07 Ramzis comes to America for another visit

10/02/07 Ramzis returns to Russia

11/06/07 NOA2 at LAST!!!

12/17/07 Received at NVC (at last!)

12/18/07 Sent to Moscow Embassy & New NVC Case Number

12/21/07 Received at 11:08 a.m. Moscow Embassy

1/25/08 Received packet from Embassy

03/07/08 Interview 8:00 a.m. Moscow Embassy! VISA APPROVED!!!

03/13/08 Visa in Hand

03/14/08 Flying to U.S. - Detroit POE

03/15/08 Our Wedding Day!

AOS Timeline

3/21/08 - Packet sent to Chicago Lockbox

3/24/08 - Packet received and signed for

3/28/08 - NOA1 received in the mail - EAD & AOS - check cashed

4/15/08 - Biometrics

5/5/08 - AOS interview notice received in the mail (will be in Detroit, June 12, 2008)

6/2/08 - EAD card ordered (CRIS email)

6/5/08 - EAD RECEIVED IN THE MAIL

6/12/08 - Permanent Resident APPROVAL! Green Card on the Way!

6/23/08 - Green Card Received!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline
wondering if any may filers have had their interviews yet!?!? should be getting close to that time for some people right?!?! :dance:

VSC has been dissapointing me recently with their numbers- it is time to make up for slacking off!

Happy Tuesday

I don't think there have been too many due to CSC not sending cases to NVC yet. They seem to behind in that department too :(

I was just about to say the same thing. I have not heard of a May filers packet making it to NVC as of todays date. Would be interested in finding out if anyones has and how long it took.

Bundy

Just looked at VJ's K1 Visa Timelines and there are a lot of people who have had interviews or are having interviews between September and November. The slowdown for most of us with VSC started around mid-May, so most early May filers are way ahead of us and scheduled for interviews.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
wondering if any may filers have had their interviews yet!?!? should be getting close to that time for some people right?!?! :dance:

VSC has been dissapointing me recently with their numbers- it is time to make up for slacking off!

Happy Tuesday

I don't think there have been too many due to CSC not sending cases to NVC yet. They seem to behind in that department too :(

I was just about to say the same thing. I have not heard of a May filers packet making it to NVC as of todays date. Would be interested in finding out if anyones has and how long it took.

Bundy

Just looked at VJ's K1 Visa Timelines and there are a lot of people who have had interviews or are having interviews between September and November. The slowdown for most of us with VSC started around mid-May, so most early May filers are way ahead of us and scheduled for interviews.

The patient one is going down fast----I called----I got a semi-OK person. She informed me that we are allowed to call only 1 time per month and that I better not call anymore. Actually, the more I think about it, she wasn't nice at all!!! I called last Thurs. and was told by someone VERY nice that my case had been assigned to an officer. Today she told me they are processing applications received on June 8. I know that is not entirely true because of the approvals we have been seeing. The patient one must just REALLY sit tight I guess!!! Alane & Ramzis :(:(

9/5/2004 met

7/4/2006 visited for 1 week in Russia (Independence Day!)

12/26/06 three week visit in the U.S.

4/6/07 He came to US for 6 glorious weeks

5/20/07 He returned to Ufa, RU

5/24/07 Mailed I-129F to NSC!!!!!

5/25/07 Received and signed for by F Heinauer, NSC

6/11/07 NOA1 (NEVER received hard copy)

8/23/07 Ramzis comes to America for another visit

10/02/07 Ramzis returns to Russia

11/06/07 NOA2 at LAST!!!

12/17/07 Received at NVC (at last!)

12/18/07 Sent to Moscow Embassy & New NVC Case Number

12/21/07 Received at 11:08 a.m. Moscow Embassy

1/25/08 Received packet from Embassy

03/07/08 Interview 8:00 a.m. Moscow Embassy! VISA APPROVED!!!

03/13/08 Visa in Hand

03/14/08 Flying to U.S. - Detroit POE

03/15/08 Our Wedding Day!

AOS Timeline

3/21/08 - Packet sent to Chicago Lockbox

3/24/08 - Packet received and signed for

3/28/08 - NOA1 received in the mail - EAD & AOS - check cashed

4/15/08 - Biometrics

5/5/08 - AOS interview notice received in the mail (will be in Detroit, June 12, 2008)

6/2/08 - EAD card ordered (CRIS email)

6/5/08 - EAD RECEIVED IN THE MAIL

6/12/08 - Permanent Resident APPROVAL! Green Card on the Way!

6/23/08 - Green Card Received!!!

:crying::crying: WHY????????? WHY A RFE??????

Oh dear God sorry Byorn :crying: , hey look at the Brightside , at lest you know some one working on your case and a soon as you clear it you will get your approval in no time …. Hold on , you almost there

Wish all the best of luck

God bless

Nora

x

Met while we both in deployment in the middle of nowhere – 15 -06-2006

Got engaged on the quarter deck on one of the newest Navy ship 10 - 03-2007

20-04-2007 the journey begin

I-129F Sent : 22-05-2007

I-129F NOA1 (Receipt) : 25-05-2007

Traveled to stay with Ryan until we get the approval 13-09-2007 to 24-10-2007

I-129F NOA2 (Approved) : 27-09-2007

Package Received By NVC : 04-10-2007

Package Left From NVC : 08-10-2007

Received By Consulate : 12-10-2007

Rec Instructions (Pkt 3) : 15-10-2007

Medical : 26-10-2007

Interview scheduled for: 26-11-2007 Approved

Flaying back to be with my man this time for good 30-11-2007

Filed: Timeline
I called CSC today to check and see if my RFE information had arrived. The operator told me it could be several weeks for the paperwork to be received and placed "in the system". I told him it had been physically received at CSC because I had the confirmatiom receipt, but he said with the volume of paperwork received at CSC on a daily basis, it can take several weeks to be checked in and sent to the correct officer. :crying:

The operator also asked me about previous inquiries on my account and told me every instance where I had called to speak with someone. I had a good explination for the calls and he didn't say anything after I gave my response. So, it does look like they make a note each time you call about your petition. I won't be calling anymore! I'll just wait for the email or hard copy! :innocent:

Bundy

I think they're yanking your chain so you don't call anymore.

Anybody with a RFE...how long did it take from your response to approval?

Thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
I called CSC today to check and see if my RFE information had arrived. The operator told me it could be several weeks for the paperwork to be received and placed "in the system". I told him it had been physically received at CSC because I had the confirmatiom receipt, but he said with the volume of paperwork received at CSC on a daily basis, it can take several weeks to be checked in and sent to the correct officer. :crying:

The operator also asked me about previous inquiries on my account and told me every instance where I had called to speak with someone. I had a good explination for the calls and he didn't say anything after I gave my response. So, it does look like they make a note each time you call about your petition. I won't be calling anymore! I'll just wait for the email or hard copy! :innocent:

Bundy

I think they're yanking your chain so you don't call anymore.

Anybody with a RFE...how long did it take from your response to approval?

Thanks

Ya' never know?! He brought up the fact that I called last week and I told him it was for a request for the hard copy of the RFE letter since it had been over a week and I didn't receive anything. He then said I had called a few times in the last month, which he was correct.

I am beginning to think the slow down in processing has increased the number of people calling for the status of their accounts. In return, the operators are probably taking more calls than usual and the information has been passed on to their supervisors. I would not be suprised if there isn't a memo posted pretty soon about the numbers of calls you can make to USCIS or the service centers per month/week, etc.

I am not going to be calling anymore, thats for sure.

Bundy

05/11/2007: I-129F petition received Texas Service Center (11:09 am)

05/14/2007: Received Date on NOA-1 (petition sent to CSC)

05/24/2007: Recevied NOA1 via Snail Mail

10/05/2007: TOUCHED---FINALLY

10/09/2007: RFE notice received via email

10/10/2007: Touch, Touch again 10/17 due to phone call

10/18/2007: Received RFE Hard Copy via snail mail

10/19/2007: Touch

10/20/2007: Resent RFE information to CSC

10/22/2007: RFE info received CSC (6:29 am-signed for by V. Semegi)

10/22/2007: Touch. Touched again 10/30, 10/31, 11/01, 11/02

11/02/2007: NOA-2 APPROVED-USCIS Website

11/08/2007: Received NOA-2 via snail mail

11/19/2007: NVC Receives petition

11/21/2007: NVC forwards petition to consulate in Bogota, Colombia

11/26/2007: Petition received by consulate in Bogota

12/04/2007: Received packet 3

12/05/2007: Interview Date issued - January 16, 2008

01/16/2008: Visa Approved

04/21/2008: Wedding Day

05/02/2008: K1 Visa Expires

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

Happy Tuesday

Bundy

The patient one is going down fast----I called----I got a semi-OK person. She informed me that we are allowed to call only 1 time per month and that I better not call anymore. Actually, the more I think about it, she wasn't nice at all!!! I called last Thurs. and was told by someone VERY nice that my case had been assigned to an officer. Today she told me they are processing applications received on June 8. I know that is not entirely true because of the approvals we have been seeing. The patient one must just REALLY sit tight I guess!!! Alane & Ramzis :(:(

If they would provide a fair and reasonable service to US citizens missing their loved ones (versus big business & political interests) by doing their F'n jobs well we wouldn't have to call their damn @sses. They have some F'n gull...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

CONGRATS ON the approvals today! Great news! Let's keep them coming!

Also, for those trying to deal with NVC.... can we call CSC/VSC and ask about our petitions being sent?

N & G

NOA 1- May 25, 2007

NOA 2- October 9, 2007

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Happy Tuesday

Bundy

If they would provide a fair and reasonable service to US citizens missing their loved ones (versus big business & political interests) by doing their F'n jobs well we wouldn't have to call their damn @sses. They have some F'n gull...

I called yesterday and the individual had very poor manners. On top of that, I had to repeat myself 4 times on one occasion. I think their motto should be: "USCIS...We Could Do Better, But Why?" :thumbs:

3dflags_usa0001-0003a.gif3dflags_tha0001-0003a.gif

I-129F

Petition mailed to Nebraska Service Center 06/04/2007

Petition received by CSC 06/19/2007...NOA1

I love my Siamese kitten...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I'm so happy lots of May filers are getting approved...congrats! Godspeed for the final visa for you all!

"The course of true love never did run smooth" - William Shakespeare

K1:

10/29/05...met online

11/23/05...met in person for the first time in London, England

06/29/07...got engaged!

07/19/07...mailed I-129F via certified express overnight mail

08/02/07...check cashed

08/04/07...NOA1 received in mail

12/11/07...NOA2 issued from CRIS email!! YAY!

12/12/07...touch!

12/17/07...received hard copy of noa2

1/14/08.....file reaches NVC

1/28/08.....packet 3 received

2/29/08.....medical interview

4/01/08.....interview

04/03/08...visa in hand!!

04/14/08...POE JFK!

05/17/08...Wedding!

Adjustment of status

06/21/08...Mailed AOS,EAD, and AP paperwork

06/27/08...NOA1

07/17/08...Biometrics

07/29/08...Transferred to CSC

08/21/08...Touch I-485!

08/22/08...Touch I-485!

08/25/08...Received AP in the mail!

08/28/08...Received EAD in the mail!

08/29/08...Email from CRIS welcoming the new permanent resident! YAY!

09/06/08...Green card received in mail!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Congratulations to everyone who got approved. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

animated%20usa%20flag1.gifanimated%20thailand%20flag.gif

Thai Style USA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Links:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=106...amp;ref=profile

https://www.facebook.com/groups/223365857736847/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/411770628885582/

http://www.thaiworldnetwork.com

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
:thumbs:

MY hard Copy of NOA 2 arrived in mail on 10-16-2007 it was approved Oct. 9,2007 . now we continue process!!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

:dance: Hey thanks for saying so I just mailed my finace Hard copy for her interview hope we get that soon and i have complteted my 134 Spousal Support form .hope she is here within 90 Days very long process , I was just patient never called once... thanks again... Tim And Janice!!!

Timeline

:thumbs:

Congratulations to everyone who got approved. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks for the support . very long process but has went smooth so far. Thanks again ...Tim And Janice Hope everyones goes well .I m sure everyone goes through the same thought process is this going to work???? or ever be done ! Thanks everyone.....

Timeline

I'm a May filer. Still waiting on NOA2. I sure hope we hear something soon. Some of the recent approvals are around my time line of our NOA1 so hopefully this is our week to hear the good news. Congrats!!!! on the recent approvals and hope all May filers are finished soon. This wait is painful.

Jim

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.