inlove_pinay

ATTENTION : MAY FILERS ... lets keep in touch!

4,105 posts in this topic

Okay, heres what's up....I called Friday, got four touches called again on Teus. with the RFE thing, Lady looked into my case said it was assigned. And that I should hear something in the mail within 30 days or less. Wednesday more touches, today again...........I'm at 141 days, and people who filed after me have their approval......maybe they didn't update online????I don't know what to think......is it really common for them not to update online when the status changes??

In my case it took them 2 weeks to update online status. I was already approved on 9/28, found out because I received a hard copy on 10/3, and today 10/11 they sent me an email telling me that my case was approved and that an approval notice has been sent out. Most people get their email approval first, but in my case it was the opposite.

05/07/2007 : I-129F Sent

05/29/2007 : NOA1

09/28/2007 : NOA2 (144 days from filing date)

11/02/2007 : NVC Received Case (35 days from NOA2)

11/06/2007 : NVC Sent Case to HCM Consulate

11/16/2007 : HCMC Received Case

11/17/2007 : HCMC Sent Packet 3

11/20/2007 : HCMC Received Packet 3

12/10/2007 : HCMC Called Fiancee (Packet 4 Sent + Interview Date)

12/18/2007 : Packet 4 Received

01/02/2008 : Medical Appointment

01/09/2008 : Interview passed!

01/29/2008 : Visa Received

02/02/2008 : POE @ SFO

Favorite Links:

K1 Process Flowchart

Vietnam Visa Seekers

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will someday the waiting game end?!?!?!?! I just wonder....I even hate when someone puts me on hold on the phone, wait for someone who is late, waiting on line....can you imagine how hard is for me to wait 155 days!!!!! On the other hand, I'm learning how to wait without getting pissed of....hahaha!

Well I think it´s a long waiting game...takes a couple of years of waiting for everything we in the end have to go through...but...if someone doesn´t have a problem during, this part should be the hardest part, since we can´t be with our loved ones...then the rest of the waiting should be a piece of cake compared to what we are going through now... :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Come on CSC!! They should approve more people. Makes me go crazy. I really want to see more and more approvals.

They really should hire more people and speed up. I know some of folks have planned weddings already.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

damn!! only 2 NOA2's yesterday?? was hoping for more!!!!! lets go CSC!!!!!!

Question>:::

I am now in the process of filling out the I-134 (Affidavit of Support). I am stuck on questions #11.

#11. I ?? intend ?? do not intend.......to make specific contributions to the support of the person(s) named in item 3.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks everybody!!!!

05 - 21 - 07 -- Mailed to TSC

05 - 23 - 07 -- Priority Date on NOA1

05 - 29 - 07 -- Check Cashed (Received WAC# off of check)

08 - 02 - 07 -- Call to USCIS for NOA1

10 - 10 - 07 -- NOA2 Issued

11 - 06 - 07 -- Mailed to NVC

11 - 13 - 07 -- NVC began working on petition

11 - 15 - 07 -- NVC mailed to ISB Embassy

12 - 04 - 07 -- Received Packet 3.5 (First Round)

12 - 11 - 07 -- Sent Packet 3.5

12 - 14 - 07 -- US Embassy Received Packet 3.5

01 - 17 - 08 -- Received Packet 4 (Medical & Police Report)

03 - 25 - 08 -- Interview Date - Complete

03 - 27 - 08 -- Case transferred to US, AP begins

07 - 29 - 08 -- Mailed Passport for Visa (Approx. 4 months)

08 - 07 - 08 -- Visa in Hand :-)

09 - 13 - 08 -- Flight to JFK

pakistan_b.gifUSA_b.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Receipt Number: EACxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On October 11, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

OMG!!!! They're working on our approvals now!!!!! I still coundn't believe! I wasn't expecting it to come sooner cuz I've been waiting for Mirla's NOA2 to come first!!!! I don't know if I should feel happy or what... but Mirla and the rest of you guys... please hang on... at least now we know that VSC is back to work on our cases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, I really don't know how to react on this... I feel like I wanna cry but I'm calming down... I don't check my emails and status online as much as you do... I'm too lazy to do that... Last night I told Wilson that if it's meant to be, it will happen. I've been very POSITIVE but at the same time taking easy on things... I really believe that everything happens for a reason whether it's good or bad... I mean I really didn't expect this to have come sooner cuz Wil and I wanted to have our interview next year so we don't feel like rushing on things... but I feel so blessed. Everything that I prayed for is coming true... All of you were on my prayers so please just be patient... We'll get over it soon... You gotta have faith not just believe... God bless you all... I promise I'm still gonna pray for you...

Shai

mami and dada's little baba...

dev238pp___.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Receipt Number: EACxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

On October 11, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

OMG!!!! They're working on our approvals now!!!!! I still coundn't believe! I wasn't expecting it to come sooner cuz I've been waiting for Mirla's NOA2 to come first!!!! I don't know if I should feel happy or what... but Mirla and the rest of you guys... please hang on... at least now we know that VSC is back to work on our cases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, I really don't know how to react on this... I feel like I wanna cry but I'm calming down... I don't check my emails and status online as much as you do... I'm too lazy to do that... Last night I told Wilson that if it's meant to be, it will happen. I've been very POSITIVE but at the same time taking easy on things... I really believe that everything happens for a reason whether it's good or bad... I mean I really didn't expect this to have come sooner cuz Wil and I wanted to have our interview next year so we don't feel like rushing on things... but I feel so blessed. Everything that I prayed for is coming true... All of you were on my prayers so please just be patient... We'll get over it soon... You gotta have faith not just believe... God bless you all... I promise I'm still gonna pray for you...

Shai

This is wonderful news for you!!!! Was this an email message or was it posted on the USCIS site or what???

The always patient Alane and Ramzis

9/5/2004 met

7/4/2006 visited for 1 week in Russia (Independence Day!)

12/26/06 three week visit in the U.S.

4/6/07 He came to US for 6 glorious weeks

5/20/07 He returned to Ufa, RU

5/24/07 Mailed I-129F to NSC!!!!!

5/25/07 Received and signed for by F Heinauer, NSC

6/11/07 NOA1 (NEVER received hard copy)

8/23/07 Ramzis comes to America for another visit

10/02/07 Ramzis returns to Russia

11/06/07 NOA2 at LAST!!!

12/17/07 Received at NVC (at last!)

12/18/07 Sent to Moscow Embassy & New NVC Case Number

12/21/07 Received at 11:08 a.m. Moscow Embassy

1/25/08 Received packet from Embassy

03/07/08 Interview 8:00 a.m. Moscow Embassy! VISA APPROVED!!!

03/13/08 Visa in Hand

03/14/08 Flying to U.S. - Detroit POE

03/15/08 Our Wedding Day!

AOS Timeline

3/21/08 - Packet sent to Chicago Lockbox

3/24/08 - Packet received and signed for

3/28/08 - NOA1 received in the mail - EAD & AOS - check cashed

4/15/08 - Biometrics

5/5/08 - AOS interview notice received in the mail (will be in Detroit, June 12, 2008)

6/2/08 - EAD card ordered (CRIS email)

6/5/08 - EAD RECEIVED IN THE MAIL

6/12/08 - Permanent Resident APPROVAL! Green Card on the Way!

6/23/08 - Green Card Received!!!

Timeline

Shai

This is wonderful news for you!!!! Was this an email message or was it posted on the USCIS site or what???

The always patient Alane and Ramzis

9/5/2004 met

11/06/07 NOA2 at LAST!!!

03/13/08 Visa in Hand

AOS Timeline

4/15/08 - Biometrics

5/5/08 - AOS interview notice received in the mail (will be in Detroit, June 12, 2008)

Timeline

it was an email!!! 2 emails from CRIS actually but the same content! i signed in to my yahoo messenger and saw the "new email message received icon" on my toolbar since last night but totally ignored it until just now cuz i wanted to delete some useless emails and not because to expect one from CRIS! i checked my online status too and it was updated!!

Edited by wilson and shai

dev238pp___.png

Timeline
it was an email!!! 2 emails from CRIS actually but the same content! i signed in to my yahoo messenger and saw the "new email message received icon" on my toolbar since last night but totally ignored it until just now cuz i wanted to delete some useless emails and not because to expect one from CRIS! i checked my online status too and it was updated!!

awesome

9/5/2004 met

11/06/07 NOA2 at LAST!!!

03/13/08 Visa in Hand

AOS Timeline

4/15/08 - Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

what a great feeling, right??? congrats!

K1 Timeline!

I-129F Sent - May 9, 2007

Recieved hard copy NOA1 - May 19, 2007

NOA2 !!! - August 10, 2007

Interview scheduled for Nov 6th, 2007 APPROVED weeee

Entry 11/24/07

Marriage: 1/14/08

(see timeline for full list of dates/info)

AOS

Sent package to Chicago - 1/23/2008

Recv'd - 1/25/2008

Notice Date for I-485, I-765, and I-131 - 1/30/2008

Transfer notice to Cali - 2/12/2008

Biometrics - 2/21/2008

EAD Card Production ordered 3/19/08

and again on 3/24/08 ??

AP approved 3/19/08

AP document received 3/25/08

Touched 3/27/08

Called to check case status 12/15/08 were told we are still in processing time

RFE email notice 1/9/09

Medical appointment 1/31/09. husband loses RFE paper same day.

New RFE paper requested on 2/4/09.

New RFE paper received 2/28/09..gee good thing that RFE isnt due til beginning of April!!!!!!

Send RFE reply 3/3/08

EAD Approval was NOT updated online. We had an infopass meeting for 3/6 and then the EAD shows up in the mail on 3/5!!!! cancelled appointment,

all i have to say is #######.

STILL WAITING in March 09

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
damn!! only 2 NOA2's yesterday?? was hoping for more!!!!! lets go CSC!!!!!!

Question>:::

I am now in the process of filling out the I-134 (Affidavit of Support). I am stuck on questions #11.

#11. I ?? intend ?? do not intend.......to make specific contributions to the support of the person(s) named in item 3.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks everybody!!!!

Here is a sample of a filled I-134.

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: Timeline

Well, after more than four long, arduous months of waiting, I received this message today from USCIS:

"Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

On October 11, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service."

I feel as if a 10-ton stone has been lifted off of my body!! This is so awesome!!! Thanks to all for the support through this process, and I wish all of those that have yet to be approved a speedy approval and completion of this process!

:dance::dance::dance::)

5/20/07 I-129F sent to local service center

5/30/07 I-129F received by CSC

6/1/07 NOA1 received

9/18/07 Called USCIS, told to wait 6 months before checking status

9/24/07 Called USCIS, used RFE trick, told that last document sent was NOA1

9/25/07 Touch

10/9/07 Called USCIS, used RFE trick, told that last document sent was NOA1 and that case is pending

10/11/07 TOUCH!

10/12/07 TOUCH AND APPROVAL E-MAIL NOTIFICATION! WOOHOO!!!! Notice sent 10/11. (144 days from filing)

10/15/07 NOA2 hardcopy in-hand!

10/17/07 Packet 3 paperwork completed, given to relative who will hand deliver to fiancee in Laos on the 19th

10/17/07 Waiting for NVC to receive case

11/26/07 NVC received case

11/28/07 NVC forwards case to consulate in Vientiane, Laos

12/3/07 Consulate received case

12/10/07 Packet 3 received

12/26/07 Packet 3 completed and delived to consulate

12/26/07 Packet 4 received

3/17/08 Interview date!! (302 days from filing)

Timeline
Well, after more than four long, arduous months of waiting, I received this message today from USCIS:

On October 11, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service."

I feel as if a 10-ton stone has been lifted off of my body!! This is so awesome!!! Thanks to all for the support through this process, and I wish all of those that have yet to be approved a speedy approval and completion of this process!

Yeah!!! same feeling here!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! please update your timeline! :thumbs:

Edited by wilson and shai

dev238pp___.png

Shai

CONGRATULATIONS to both!! This is defintely very good news for VSC. Let's hope they're finally back on track and approve the rest really soon!!! :thumbs:

05/07/2007 : I-129F Sent

05/29/2007 : NOA1

09/28/2007 : NOA2 (144 days from filing date)

11/02/2007 : NVC Received Case (35 days from NOA2)

11/06/2007 : NVC Sent Case to HCM Consulate

11/16/2007 : HCMC Received Case

11/17/2007 : HCMC Sent Packet 3

11/20/2007 : HCMC Received Packet 3

12/10/2007 : HCMC Called Fiancee (Packet 4 Sent + Interview Date)

12/18/2007 : Packet 4 Received

01/02/2008 : Medical Appointment

01/09/2008 : Interview passed!

01/29/2008 : Visa Received

02/02/2008 : POE @ SFO

Favorite Links:

K1 Process Flowchart

Vietnam Visa Seekers

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mozambique
Timeline

Yeah!!! same feeling here!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! please update your timeline! :thumbs:

Congratulations to all approvals

Omizo & Tusha

04/09/2008 - Send the AOS, EAD, AP

04/11/2008 - USCIS received my package

04/28/2008 - Money Order cashed

04/29/2008 - NOA for AOS+EAD+AP

05/02/2008 - Received Hardcopies of NOAs

05/20/2008 - Biometric (Fingerprint)

05/21/2008 - AOS & EAD touched

05/29/2008 - AOS tranfered to CSC

06/04/2008 - AOS touched

06/06/2008 - AOS touched

06/10/2008 - EAD approved

06/10/2008 - AP approved

06/19/2008 - AOS touched

07/22/2008 - Received CRIS e-mail (Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident)

07/23/2008 - AOS touched

07/25/2008 - Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.