LolaaBrett

March 2018 AOS Filers

1,164 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, LolaaBrett said:

My husband is Jamaican I'm from the US..I met him from my brother in law & thank you so much hope the same to you also.. what part of Jamaica are you from?

That’s nice. 🙏🏻🤗 thanks A lot. I was born and raised in Manchester but due to work I resides in Kingston Montego Bay ochio Rios and st Catherine then back to Manchester 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
26 minutes ago, JayDGODITRUST said:

That’s nice. 🙏🏻🤗 thanks A lot. I was born and raised in Manchester but due to work I resides in Kingston Montego Bay ochio Rios and st Catherine then back to Manchester 

Ooh ok my husband was born in Manchester and raised in st Elizabeth.. I wanted to go to stay in a hotel in ocho Rio's 

4 hours ago, LolaaBrett said:

Ooh ok my husband was born in Manchester and raised in st Elizabeth.. I wanted to go to stay in a hotel in ocho Rio's 

Really wow. Amazing :). It’s beautiful. But hey it’s never too late to go . My wife has never been there and I just can’t wait to take her she’s just anticipating the food and beach Lolol. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, JayDGODITRUST said:

Really wow. Amazing :). It’s beautiful. But hey it’s never too late to go . My wife has never been there and I just can’t wait to take her she’s just anticipating the food and beach Lolol. 

You wife is from Jamaica as well? Yes next time I want to go to different parishes but it's expensive if you don't know how to get there

1 hour ago, LolaaBrett said:

You wife is from Jamaica as well? Yes next time I want to go to different parishes but it's expensive if you don't know how to get there

No my wife is an American, however she really wants to go to Jamaica. Lol you’re right it can be real expensive. It’s always best to have someone who knows it to be there with you. I assume you like the food and music also the beach 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, JayDGODITRUST said:

No my wife is an American, however she really wants to go to Jamaica. Lol you’re right it can be real expensive. It’s always best to have someone who knows it to be there with you. I assume you like the food and music also the beach 

I go to places but not too too far.. we try to use the gps and get lost. When everything works out for you guys you need to show her.. what's her background?

2 hours ago, LolaaBrett said:

I go to places but not too too far.. we try to use the gps and get lost. When everything works out for you guys you need to show her.. what's her background?

Lolol the gps is something that I don’t like to rely on honestly.  But certainly god’s will we're going there. 

She’s a born American 

Timeline
47 minutes ago, JayDGODITRUST said:

Lolol the gps is something that I don’t like to rely on honestly.  But certainly god’s will we're going there. 

She’s a born American 

I wanted him to try..I mean her parents background 

28 minutes ago, LolaaBrett said:

I wanted him to try..I mean her parents background 

They are born American also 

6 minutes ago, JayDGODITRUST said:

They are born American also 

From great grandma and great grand dad right down. Everyone is 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 3/9/2018 at 7:31 AM, Diego&Dianna said:

Hey everybody :) Just sent out our AOS package. Funny, we sent out our k1 application on March 8th of last year. A whole year later to the date basically! Good luck everyone B-)

Hi! So glad you’re also here! 😍 i filed March 1 and they received it March 2nd :)) i still haven’t heard anything from them.. We may have the same date of biometrics 😂 

Timeline

Hi everyone! Anyone here file March 1 or so? Did you get any text notifications already? It’s my 9th day waiting now. Hopefully tomorrow I’ll get notifications already. 😌

Timeline
1 minute ago, Yzabelle said:

Hi everyone! Anyone here file March 1 or so? Did you get any text notifications already? It’s my 9th day waiting now. Hopefully tomorrow I’ll get notifications already. 😌

Hey they received my application February 28 & I received my text and emails March 7 so you should hear from them this week.

On 3/10/2018 at 12:29 PM, JayDGODITRUST said:

From great grandma and great grand dad right down. Everyone is 

Lol ok that's interesting.. hope you cooking her goodup Jamaican dishes

Timeline
1 minute ago, LolaaBrett said:

Hey they received my application February 28 & I received my text and emails March 7 so you should hear from them this week.

Lol ok that's interesting.. hope you cooking her goodup Jamaican dishes

Oh wow. Yours was fast. I’m actually getting worried coz I don’t remember if I signed my i485 form. Had to rush the form and redo it because I used the old edition date of it.. I forgot to make a copy of it. That’s why I’m worried I may not get a text from them :/

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Yzabelle said:

Oh wow. Yours was fast. I’m actually getting worried coz I don’t remember if I signed my i485 form. Had to rush the form and redo it because I used the old edition date of it.. I forgot to make a copy of it. That’s why I’m worried I may not get a text from them :/

I was worried sick that my husband forgot to sign.. I was going nuts asking my husband if he remembered signing he said he think so ..I wanted to beat myself up he was like "I think you should give visa journey a break" so I relaxed that night and we received the notifications at 12am😓

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.