Obaid

Interview in 2 days help islamabad

14 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Obaid said:

Hi. My interview is in islambad in 2 days. I really want to know how much money I need on that day. I don't want to be missing. Thank you all please help!

I also want to know answer of this question 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm not familiar with your Embassy, but I think this might help :) 

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/pk/pk-niv-visafeeinfo.asp#PaymentInformation

~~~

If you already covered the most fees, you won't have to worry that much except the transportation, courier delivery service and a little extra just in case. Good luck! :) 

Timeline
20 minutes ago, deafguy72 said:

If you already covered the most fees, you won't have to worry that much except the transportation, courier delivery service and a little extra just in case. Good luck! :) 

Thank you how about the fingerprint fees? :)

30 minutes ago, Umair7333 said:

If you have paid all the NVC fees already then you don't need to pay anything other than the car shuttle service which is a 1000PKR

Thanks what can you guys tell me are there fees for finger print.  I really Appreciate it

Timeline
1 minute ago, Obaid said:

Thank you how about the fingerprint fees? :)

Thanks what can you guys tell me are there fees for finger print.  I really Appreciate it

No such thing as fingerprints fee. 

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
18 hours ago, Obaid said:

Hi. My interview is in islambad in 2 days. I really want to know how much money I need on that day. I don't want to be missing. Thank you all please help!

Hi, were you asked to submit police certificate for your spouse in any visa processing phase e.g. USCIC, NVC or even for your coming interview?

Timeline
55 minutes ago, Sal89 said:

Hi, were you asked to submit police certificate for your spouse in any visa processing phase e.g. USCIC, NVC or even for your coming interview?

We submitted police certificate in nvc step. And are also bringing a Pakistani police certificate just in case they ask even though they don't ask for that one but people bring just in case.

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Obaid said:

We submitted police certificate in nvc step. And are also bringing a Pakistani police certificate just in case they ask even though they don't ask for that one but people bring just in case.

Were you asked to submit police certificate during NVC stage? Or did you submit just as a precautionary measure?

How did you make one? The reason I'm asking is; my wife's address was changed to my address (a different city). Police only made for the new address and from the date when her NIC was updated.

Edit: Few applicants here mentioned that they don't ask for police certificate for Pakistan at any stage. Its not required for Pak. Do you know if it's true?

Thanks.

Edited by Sal89

Timeline

My wife had interview 2 weeks ago 

no police cerificate needed don’t bother waste of time and money 

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.