IssaCaptureFL

Haiti K1 Visa Applicants

1,796 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sej said:

Have you completed the ds-160 yet? And they usually ask you the NVC case number when making the new appointment 

I did complete the ds160 but I saw that only he can sign and submit so he is going to do that this morning

Timeline
1 minute ago, Loyal Empress said:

I did complete the ds160 but I saw that only he can sign and submit so he is going to do that this morning

Yeah that need to be submitted first, After the you can use the receipt number. I did it in that other not sure that’s why it worked

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Sej said:

Yeah that need to be submitted first, After the you can use the receipt number. I did it in that other not sure that’s why it worked

Thank you so much I was so frustrated last night from this. Thank you!

11 hours ago, Dee&Claudy said:

Well guys its been a journey and ours (visa) is just bout complete. I will be signing off here today as my hubby got notification today that his passport is ready for pickup at dhl. He flys out this friday. Thank you to my VJ go to mate @sej (always ready with the answers) tremendous help on this thread. To all who are still waiting most of the answers to your questions are all over this thread as we have been sharing. Be encouraged that this too shall pass and you will be with your loved one soon. Peace and blessings to all.

So happy for you

Timeline
On 4/5/2018 at 7:50 AM, Loyal Empress said:

Where you able to get an appointment? 

Good morning Appointment days are available now. Go check 

On 2/12/2018 at 11:09 PM, gsdc23 said:

Hello! Thank you for creating this post. I filed for my fiancé on Dec. 29th & received NOA1 January, 10th. I’m due to hear something around July/August of 2018. I’m hoping when I do my annual December trip to Haiti, I’m able to fly back with him for the new year! I feel like we don’t have as much discussion threads on VJ like other countries do. I have sooo many questions. Especially about the medical. I want to know exactly how much recent approved filers payed & which doctor do they recommend we go to. 

The way it's going it might be in October. I am also same noa1 jan4

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mirtils24 said:

I guess our calls and emails worked a lot of available dates for May. Please make sure you have your National Archive ready because it's a horrible process to deal with... and it is needed. God bless everyone.

May I ask what's a national archive 

Timeline
7 hours ago, Sej said:

I need help again on USA travel docs it's asking me for MVR RECEIPT please tell me what is it

Timeline
47 minutes ago, Mirtils24 said:

From what I heard is another form from the Haitian National archive besides your birth certificate... anyone else has input about it? My fiancé had trouble obtaining it and his pick up date kept getting pushed out. 

IMG_7933.PNG

Oh ok your referring to the extrait. 

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Loyal Empress said:

I need help again on USA travel docs it's asking me for MVR RECEIPT please tell me what is it

Easy when you pay the $265 at sogexpress you will have it. On the receipt. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.