pinkhonu

February 2018 Filer - US Citizen - Petition Parent - I-130

137 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, willcrack said:

Phoenix? Since your petition is at Nebraska - look for that service center. Current reported times for Nebraska Svc. Ctr on this forum is 7-8 months.

My service center is national benefits center.

I will check again

Times for national benefits center not available on uscis website.

I live in Phoenix and thats why I checked phoenix center. 

And there are no updates on this thread either.  I guess waiting is the only option.

Only good news I found was about I131. its 2.5 to 5 months. 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

hello everyone:

Well we are 5 days away from the 90 day mark for the EAD and nothing yet.

will see how much longer it takes than 90 days, per the timeline adjudication should be middle of July to first week of August for the EAD.

I-130 and 485 who knows

thanks and have fun

Edited by luftty

Following the thread to see when you guys get your NOA2s! Good luck!

N-400

April 25, 2018 - Interview in Jacksonville, FL

May 24, 2018 - Oath Ceremony

I-130 for Mom

May 24, 2018 - Mailed I-130 for mom via UPS One-Day shipping

USCIS website says if your center is national benefits center for I 485, then look at the processing times for your local office. 

For phoenix, its up to 24 months. 

Thats horrendous. USCIS is run by money paid by the immigrants, not on federal money. It should not take this much time.

Capture.JPG

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello,

just an update.

Wife received email from UCIS for Request for Initial Evidence on 05/29 on her 485 and we are waiting for the letter, I did not add the RFE to timeline as the timeline and dates differ slightly  from mine and I see no way to add hers to mine.

nothing so far for me.

Thanks

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 5:28 PM, doctorsrk said:

I guess you kept your I 130 ready for the post. Mailed same day as you took oath!

Pretty fast :D

I believe you were replying to me - and yes! LOL! I-130 has been ready. Can't waste any time since the whole process takes a year or more... :(

N-400

April 25, 2018 - Interview in Jacksonville, FL

May 24, 2018 - Oath Ceremony

I-130 for Mom

May 24, 2018 - Mailed I-130 for mom via UPS One-Day shipping

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 3/18/2018 at 1:46 AM, willcrack said:

Amused... Requesting info doesn't make it unfriendly - does it? The whole idea of the forum is to share info so we know how we are moving along.

and... I may be not on this forum for long, but I have been in the immigration journey since the past 14 years on other forums, so I certainly am aware of the etiquette.

Anyways, thanks for the info.

I'm not sure if you practice "it." But thanks for your awareness. 

IR-5 Petition Parent (this is going to be a long journey)

02.12.2018 - I130 form sent (via USPS) 

02.21.2018 - I130 form delivered (via USPS) mail shipment delayed delivery

02.23.2018 - NOA1 Date 

02.24.2018 - Text Notification received 

03.05.2018 - NOA1 Received

10.05.2018 - NOA2 Received (NOA date 10.02.2018) -- Petition approved.  Petition sent to NVC in Portsmouth, NH  

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

No changes or update on my end.  But I have travelled overseas to see my mom and the rest of my family and relatives back in the Philippines.  It was an enjoyable time.  Made me more anxious about the whole wait.  I was only in the Philippines for exactly 1 week.  That was the shortest week ever.  Missing my mom and my relatives already.  

I'm expecting to see some more activity in July on my end.  

Good luck to all of us. 

IR-5 Petition Parent (this is going to be a long journey)

02.12.2018 - I130 form sent (via USPS) 

02.21.2018 - I130 form delivered (via USPS) mail shipment delayed delivery

02.23.2018 - NOA1 Date 

02.24.2018 - Text Notification received 

03.05.2018 - NOA1 Received

10.05.2018 - NOA2 Received (NOA date 10.02.2018) -- Petition approved.  Petition sent to NVC in Portsmouth, NH  

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.