fernandino

petition denied

7 posts in this topic

my fiance she send a petition on my behalf with the uscis petition i 129f and it was denied because we abondoned the process after uscis request for evidence sent to us anfd after it we broke up now i am applying for green card visa lottery in the ds 260 there is a question saying have you been visa refused i answere yes and when you answer yes they ask you to explain so i said that i had some one who field a petition on my behalf with uscis petition i 129f and it was denied because we have not sent evidence requested by uscis. my qustion is should i mention her name in the explanition or it s not necessary instead i say someone will say her name .2 my second question should i said we abondoned instead we have not sent the evidence requested by uscis thank you so much

1 hour ago, fernandino said:

my fiance she send a petition on my behalf with the uscis petition i 129f and it was denied because we abondoned the process after uscis request for evidence sent to us anfd after it we broke up now i am applying for green card visa lottery in the ds 260 there is a question saying have you been visa refused i answere yes and when you answer yes they ask you to explain so i said that i had some one who field a petition on my behalf with uscis petition i 129f and it was denied because we have not sent evidence requested by uscis. my qustion is should i mention her name in the explanition or it s not necessary instead i say someone will say her name .2 my second question should i said we abondoned instead we have not sent the evidence requested by uscis thank you so much

The i29F is a petition, which if granted, gives you the ability to apply for a visa

The petition was abandoned/denied, not the visa.

You should have said "no" to the question of if you ever had a visa denied, because you haven't been declined.   Or at least, this specific instance does not count as a visa denial.

2 hours ago, dentsflogged said:

The i29F is a petition, which if granted, gives you the ability to apply for a visa

The petition was abandoned/denied, not the visa.

You should have said "no" to the question of if you ever had a visa denied, because you haven't been declined.   Or at least, this specific instance does not count as a visa denial.

i caleed kkc phone represenataive and she said to me you can answer yes and expalin that you was deneid a petition not a visa

Omg. How many times are you going to ask this ????? I think this is something like the 6th thread you’ve begun? Some of the others have been merged. Do you EVER read the answers? Or just forget your login and start again with a new name?

here’s one of them, to jog your memory

Edited by SusieQQQ

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Did you and your fiancé break up over trying to figure out the forms because you have been stuck on this issue since last Aug. 

In all seriousness you answer the questions to the best of your knowledge. Only you can provide the answers.

Edited by acidrain

11 hours ago, fernandino said:

i caleed kkc phone represenataive and she said to me you can answer yes and expalin that you was deneid a petition not a visa

Then do that. 

Honestly this is a support forum, either listen to the advice (given, as Susie has said, in MULTIPLE threads) or don't, but don't expect anyone here to hold your hand and do the forms for you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 2/10/2018 at 11:17 AM, fernandino said:

Yes.. 129f was denied due to no response for rfe

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.