jayce

221G Processing Time

40 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Rose M said:

They did ask for it and also sent us the 221g via email. 

Did they also ask for your cenomar? When did you hve your interview and are you still waiting for your visa? 

I’m worried but also hoping it wont take more than a month to issue the visa 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Rose,

Yeah, they ask for it, mine and my wife CENOMAR, since we are married I got CEMAR at PSA instead of CENOMAR.

Feb. 1 , 2018 -Interview ( It went well and the consul just tell to call me 911 incase of any problem, something like that)

the same DAY he advise me to forward at releasing area ( there the person in-charge told  that I need to submit missing documents (CEMAR, certificate of marriage) :(:(:(

as of now processing of my visa puts on hold. :(:(:(

Feb. 7 , 2018 - Submitted the documents they needed( together with the form they gave me "221G")

Feb. 8 ,2018 - US EMBASSY MANILA, received the document that I send via 2GO

Feb. 9 , 2018  - AP status

Feb. 10, 2018 - AP Status via CEAC

Feb. 12, 2018 -   (updated today but still in AP status via CEAC)

Feb. 13, 2018 -   (updated today but still in AP status via CEAC)

18 hours ago, jayce said:

Rose,

Yeah, they ask for it, mine and my wife CENOMAR, since we are married I got CEMAR at PSA instead of CENOMAR.

Feb. 1 , 2018 -Interview ( It went well and the consul just tell to call me 911 incase of any problem, something like that)

the same DAY he advise me to forward at releasing area ( there the person in-charge told  that I need to submit missing documents (CEMAR, certificate of marriage) :(:(:(

Feb. 7 , 2018 - Submitted the documents they needed( together with the form they gave me "221G")

Updated as of today;

Feb. 14, 2018 -   (status changed from AP to ISSUED)

Just waiting for my Visa to be delivered 7 to 10 working days from today.

Thank you guys for everything.

To God be the Glory :)

4 minutes ago, jayce said:

Updated as of today;

Just waiting for my Visa to be delivered 7 to 10 working days from today.

Thank you guys for everything.

To God be the Glory :)

Omg yayyy!!! That’s just 4 business days processing! Congrats to you!!! 

Hoping for the best for ours as well! Thanks for the update! 😊

Just now, Rose M said:

Omg yayyy!!! That’s just 4 business days processing! Congrats to you!!! 

Hoping for the best for ours as well! Thanks for the update! 😊

Just keep on Praying....

keep you updated till got my Visa on hand :) 

Update today :

Feb. 7 , 2018 - Submitted the documents they needed( together with the form they gave me)

Feb. 16, 2018 -   (passport was picked up at the embassy by 2GO and read to deliver :) )

just waiting..... :) Thank God

Filed: Other Country: Kazakhstan
Timeline
8 hours ago, jayce said:

Update today :

Feb. 7 , 2018 - Submitted the documents they needed( together with the form they gave me)

Feb. 16, 2018 -   (passport was picked up at the embassy by 2GO and read to deliver :) )

just waiting..... :) Thank God

Thank God and my congrats with issue!☑😁

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:39 PM, Rose M said:

Hello! My husband came in for his interview yesterday (February 12), the consul said his visa is approved, took his passport but asked for MY cenomar as well. I hope they included that in the requirements list that they sent. I checked CEAC and it shows as Administrative Processing. 

I’m also curious about the time frame, I hope it doesn’t take as long as 60 days. :(

Hey everyone! just giving you guys an update on our case.

here's our timeline for reference:

02/12 - Interview, was given 221G for missing document (CEMAR)

02/13 - Requested CEMAR

02/18 - Sent CEMAR via 2G0

02/20 - CEMAR received at US Embassy

02/21 - Status AP via CEAC, last update 02/15

02/22 - Status ISSUED via CEAC

We're just waiting for the visa to be delivered by 2GO. Thank you Lord! And Thanks everyone for your help. I'll keep you guys posted until we actually get my husband's passport/visa.

Hello there!

I’m really starting to get a bit frustrated with this long process with my K1 visa.

Dec. 14 - Interview. CO said they still need to determine my baby’s citizenship. ( Gave birth last October 2017) They took my passport and received an email 221g for my baby’s determination. Status AP since then. 

Jan. 10 - Interview for my baby’s CRBA and passport. Was approved on Jan. 23 and Got the CRBA on Jan.30 

Feb. 1 - received an email from the Consular Communications Group to send a scanned copy of the CRBA/ passport through email in which i sent right away/ same day. Sent also the Passport of my baby through email. 

Feb. 8 - Received an email from the consular again and said “We have referred your communication to our processing team for appropriate action. 

Status updated Feb 16, 19, 20 still AP. Its almost a month when they got the CRBA through email. Nothing yet.. my passport has been with them since December. Our baby is growing without recognizing his father. Im just really getting so worried it has been a long process. Anyone here has experienced the same? :( Really praying for the approval soon. 

On 2/27/2018 at 6:10 PM, CharmFransimel said:

Hello there!

I’m really starting to get a bit frustrated with this long process with my K1 visa.

Dec. 14 - Interview. CO said they still need to determine my baby’s citizenship. ( Gave birth last October 2017) They took my passport and received an email 221g for my baby’s determination. Status AP since then. 

Jan. 10 - Interview for my baby’s CRBA and passport. Was approved on Jan. 23 and Got the CRBA on Jan.30 

Feb. 1 - received an email from the Consular Communications Group to send a scanned copy of the CRBA/ passport through email in which i sent right away/ same day. Sent also the Passport of my baby through email. 

Feb. 8 - Received an email from the consular again and said “We have referred your communication to our processing team for appropriate action. 

Status updated Feb 16, 19, 20 still AP. Its almost a month when they got the CRBA through email. Nothing yet.. my passport has been with them since December. Our baby is growing without recognizing his father. Im just really getting so worried it has been a long process. Anyone here has experienced the same? :( Really praying for the approval soon. 

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 4/25/2018 at 10:55 AM, Jo Oguis said:

Hi Adele,

Any update on your visa, I had an interview on April 2, my case went to AP my last update was April 18 no update till date I am so anxious. I am praying that they will issue my K1 visa. Thank you

our interview was April 5 and we got a 221G submitted Divirce Decree 4/20 and received on the 23rd. Got an email on the the 24th for oath taking and fingerprints and she went on the next day so last update was 4/25 and still AP. Some people a week to ten days to months so I guess it’s all prayers and in the Lords hands. I wish everyone who is in a 221g situation gets resolved soon so they can move forward with their lives. As we all know it’s going to be a while and patience is what we need. But man is this stressful 😞

August 1, 2017 - mailed K1 Application 

August 4 - Receievd TSC - NOA1

August 8 - Transfered to CSC

February 10 - NOA 2

March 1st - MCN# In Transit

March 2nd - AT NVC CEAC

March 12 - Completed D160

March 22 - Ready CEAC

March 27 - SLEC - Medical

March 28 received medical results 

April 2 - CFO Completed 

April 5 - Embassy Interview (Results 221G 😭)

April 20 - Submitted RFE requirements (221G)

April 23 - Docs Recieved at NVC Via 2go

April 24 - email received from Embassy to complete Oath 

April 25 - Oath and Fingerprints - No appointment needed

April 25 CEAC Status update AP

May 3rd - CEAC Status Update Still AP

May 8 - CEAC Staus  Changed to Non Immigrant Status

May 9 - CEAC Status - ISSUED! ❤️👏😂😅

May 12 - VOH - Blessed be to God in the Highest!! 🙏😭

May 30 - POE ✈️

May 31st - Confirmed I94 and applied for SSN

June 4 - Married 🎉🙏🎂💑🍾👰🏻🤵🏻

June 5 - Received SSN! - Took only three business days 👏

July 12 - AOS EAD AP

Juy 21 - NOA1 

Aug 7 - Biometrics 

Aug 14 - Case Ready To Be Scheduled For Interview 

Sept 4 - Interview Was Scheduled 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 9:14 PM, Mark_712 said:

As we all know it’s going to be a while and patience is what we need. But man is this stressful 😞

isn't that the truth.

August 4 2017 - I-129F Sent to USCIS

August 7 2017 I-129F Delivered

August 9 2017 NOA1 Sent out

August 14 2017 - Received email from Lawyer NOA1 received

August 28 2017 - Returned to USA/NOA1 was in the mail waiting for me delivered on August 14th according to my brother who collected my mail

September 7 2017 - 1 month into waiting for NOA2

October 7 2017 - 2 months into waiting for NOA2

November 7th 2017 - 3 months into waiting for NOA2

December 7th 2017 - 4 months into waiting for NOA2

January 7th 2018 - 5 months into waiting for NOA2

February 7th 2018 - 6 months into waiting for NOA2

February 17th 2018 - NOA2 - APPROVED!! noa1-noa2 194 days

February 20 2108 - NOA2 Mailed

February 24 2018 - NOA2 Received

March 5th 2018 - NVC Received Case

March 7th 2018 - NVC Case number received.

March 7th 2018 - DS-160 Submitted online

March 17th 2018 - Case sent to embassy

March 18th 2018 - Case Arrived embassy NVC says "Ready"

March 23 2018 - Medical exam completed

April 30 2018 - Interview - 221g - Administrative processing

December 12 2018 - Email from embassy Administrative processing completed request to send passport, new 221g , new medical

December 24 2018 - New medical exam

January 9 2019 - Medical ready for pickup, sent passport to embassy

January 10 2019 - Passport received by embassy.....case update as well

January 11 2019 - CEAC page shows visa status ISSUED!

January 14 2019 - Visa received.

January 15 2019 - POE - Dallas Ft Worth - Arrived Mobile Al airport - now home with me.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hi everything 

after my interview they retained my passport and all hard copies of all my documents and its been two weeks my ceac updated 3 times till now and it still says ready they give me while 221g slim addministrative processing marked on it. and he told me to check my status that all so how long its gonna takr any suggestions? i applied for k1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.