jayce

221G Processing Time

40 posts in this topic

Same situation: IR2.

my kids interview was on may 11. 

221g through email was sent to me. They ask us to send I864w. Which I did the same day. I’ve sent the documents they ask the same day. 

Documents sent: may 11

documents receive by usem: may 14

status update: may 14 AP

STATUS UPDATE: may 15 AP

STATUS UPDATE: may 16 still AP. 

Is there anyone here got same situation as mine? Thank you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 2/13/2018 at 5:43 PM, Rose M said:

They did ask for it and also sent us the 221g via email. 

Did they also ask for your cenomar? When did you hve your interview and are you still waiting for your visa? 

I’m worried but also hoping it wont take more than a month to issue the visa 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

They  sent 221g via email to me too and I have submitted all..... still on AP for 6months now

On Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 12:05 PM, Jayar26 said:

221g through email was sent to me. They ask us to send I864w. Which I did the same day. I’ve sent the documents they ask the same day. 

Hi! Any updates on your status?😊

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi,

I was also interviewed last May 11 at USEM for immigrant visa EB3. I was placed under AP despite complete documents.I received an email to wait for further instructions. It has been 34 days but no email from the embassy. I have been checking my CEAC status but it remained as "READY for Interview". How long does the AP for immigrant visa before getting a decision from the Embassy. Thank for the response

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

After i have submitted all the docs they asked for....I am still in AP for 7 months now.......they said that they are consulting with Washington DC. ...it's so frustrating. Guys I need your prayers 

• 3 months later...
On 5/17/2018 at 12:05 PM, Jayar26 said:

Any update?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 2/27/2018 at 12:10 PM, CharmFransimel said:

Hello there!

I’m really starting to get a bit frustrated with this long process with my K1 visa.

Dec. 14 - Interview. CO said they still need to determine my baby’s citizenship. ( Gave birth last October 2017) They took my passport and received an email 221g for my baby’s determination. Status AP since then. 

Jan. 10 - Interview for my baby’s CRBA and passport. Was approved on Jan. 23 and Got the CRBA on Jan.30 

Feb. 1 - received an email from the Consular Communications Group to send a scanned copy of the CRBA/ passport through email in which i sent right away/ same day. Sent also the Passport of my baby through email. 

Feb. 8 - Received an email from the consular again and said “We have referred your communication to our processing team for appropriate action. 

Status updated Feb 16, 19, 20 still AP. Its almost a month when they got the CRBA through email. Nothing yet.. my passport has been with them since December. Our baby is growing without recognizing his father. Im just really getting so worried it has been a long process. Anyone here has experienced the same? :( Really praying for the approval soon. 

hi. did you get your visa?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.