starsky

I-751 February 2018 Filers

2,688 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

anyone in the same boat - VSC april filer

what happens next?? How long does it take?

Case Transferred And New Office Has Jurisdiction

On March 19, 2019, your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EAC......................, was transferred to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by April 18, 2019, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

It is well, may God see you through. 

My friend got her 10 years green card, she also filled divorced. They will call you for interview, I also saw someone who didn’t go for interview but she was approved, in 2017 group on VJ. 

Don’t worry all is well. Amen 🙏🏽 

i can't seem to edit my own post. anyway. new website is stuck on RFE was mailed the old website now shows RFE was received.

Good Evening everyone,

its been a while but Iam back. It seems Vermont center hasn’t had nothing going on even though we were all first getting fingerprints appts 

@ Starsky, thank you soooooo much for keeping us updated on everyone status! I really appreciate it.  I have a question I am going to Japan at the end of April and got already 2 letters  of extension of my green card, first was for the one year and next for 6 extra months. To top it all, my passport as my maiden name on it, as it’s still valid till 2024. My husband is Japanese /American ( holds an American passport) my 2 kids are Americans, but I still hold a French passport. My question is by the time i come back to US which will be a struggle since Japanese customs are sooo difficult to deal with and all these paper works I will carrying , my green card extensions are almost expired by the time i come back , so what do I do? I can’t neber show my green card at the bank because it’s expired and when I bring 2 letters there are soooooo confuse! And when I bring my passport they need to see my marriage certificate !

i don’t have a standard ID :( 

One more thing how can you check the status of your application. Or where do u go to do so. please and thanks to everyone 

14 hours ago, FrenchKat said:

Good Evening everyone,

its been a while but Iam back. It seems Vermont center hasn’t had nothing going on even though we were all first getting fingerprints appts 

@ Starsky, thank you soooooo much for keeping us updated on everyone status! I really appreciate it.  I have a question I am going to Japan at the end of April and got already 2 letters  of extension of my green card, first was for the one year and next for 6 extra months. To top it all, my passport as my maiden name on it, as it’s still valid till 2024. My husband is Japanese /American ( holds an American passport) my 2 kids are Americans, but I still hold a French passport. My question is by the time i come back to US which will be a struggle since Japanese customs are sooo difficult to deal with and all these paper works I will carrying , my green card extensions are almost expired by the time i come back , so what do I do? I can’t neber show my green card at the bank because it’s expired and when I bring 2 letters there are soooooo confuse! And when I bring my passport they need to see my marriage certificate !

i don’t have a standard ID :( 

The airports are going to be much more familiar with GC extension letters than banks, so don't let that make you nervous. As long as you are within the period of validity then you won't have any issues as you're 100% legal. I've travelled with my extension letter a few times and had no issues coming back into the USA. I also have my British Passport in my maiden name. I just travel with my expired GC, my extension letter, my passport in my maiden name, and then I carry my marriage certificate. It takes a little longer to verify everything on both ends but it's perfectly legal and acceptable. Most people don't want to update a passport if there's plenty of time left (although I am so over having to take all these documents with me each time that I might just bite the bullet and update my passport). Have fun in Japan!

AOS

09/02/2015 - Enter United States @ Raleigh Durham International Airport, NC under VWP

14/02/2015 - Fly to San Francisco, CA

09/05/2015 - I-94 Expires

22/05/2015 - Civil Surgeon Medical Examination

28/05/2015 - Received Sealed Envelope

04/07/2015 - Married in Vegas

14/08/2015 - Sent I-130, I-485, I-765 & I-131 to Chicago Lockbox

21/08/2015 - Emails/Texts of Acceptance for I-130, I-485, I-765 & I-131

24/08/2015 - I-130 & I-485 Cheques Cashed

27/08/2015 - Paper NOA1 Received

14/09/2015 - Biometrics Letter Received

23/09/2015 - Biometrics Complete

17/10/2015 - EAD/AP Card Produced

21/10/2015 - EAD/AP Card Mailed

24/10/2015 - EAD/AP Card Delivered

31/10/2015 - Received SSN

06/02/2016 - Interview Notice Delivered by Post

09/03/2016 - Interview

09/03/2016 - Approved at Interview + Card Ordered

14/03/2016 - Green Card Mailed

16/03/2016 - Green Card Received

ROC

05/02/2018 - Sent I-751 to California Service Centre

07/02/2018 - I-751 Received

09/02/2018 - Extension Letter Arrived in Post

12/05/2018 - Biometrics Reused Letter

18/08/2018 - 18 Months Extension Letter

19/04/2019 - 1-751 Approved + Card Produced

Naturalisation

09/12/2018 - Sent N-400 Application Online

14/12/2018 - Received Paper NOA1

02/01/2019 - Biometrics Scheduled

06/02/2019 - Biometrics Rescheduled

Hello All! Congrats for all who got approved and crossing fingers for those who are still waiting 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

I have a question. I got my approval notice by mail dated March 20. I also havd the below update in my USCIS account. Based on your experiences, when should I expect the actual green card to be delivered to me? Thank you!!!

Background: I filed on March 30, 2018 in California. My biometrics and interview were waived. I currently have the 18 months extension letter. 

FC6FC53D-95A1-4130-8962-0871B85AA925.jpeg

Hello everyone! I’m new here, although, I’ve been following this thread for a while now) i am a 2018 February i-751 filer. My recent update was that I got a letter that my case was transferred to another office (from VSC to TSC) and no update since then. Any idea how long till i get an update on my case? I’m seriously considering to apply for the citizenship, but don’t know if that would be smart to do so now. Thank you very much and glad that I joined you guys!!! Good luck to all of us!!!

E557E7BB-255A-448D-9ADC-D6279474D3DB.jpeg

1 minute ago, Al135 said:

Hello everyone! I’m new here, although, I’ve been following this thread for a while now) i am a 2018 February i-751 filer. My recent update was that I got a letter that my case was transferred to another office (from VSC to TSC) and no update since then. Any idea how long till i get an update on my case? I’m seriously considering to apply for the citizenship, but don’t know if that would be smart to do so now. Thank you very much and glad that I joined you guys!!! Good luck to all of us!!!

E557E7BB-255A-448D-9ADC-D6279474D3DB.jpeg

Same here. I am still waiting some good news soon. Hope we are done soon

2 minutes ago, Hao&joe said:

Same here. I am still waiting some good news soon. Hope we are done soon

I know, right? This has been a long and stressful “journey”, but hopefully we will get our 10year gc very soon. Can’t wait. Were you transferred from VSC to TSC as well?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.