Kevo

Required evidence (3 year married to USC)

19 posts in this topic

If it was needed it would be listed in the required evidence section of the N-400 instructions.  It's not listed on things to bring for the interview either.  

My guess is it's taken care of at the biometric appointment now.  

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 hours ago, Kevo said:

Maybe your info is old? I went off the N-400 instructions:

Hello Kevo!

Thank you for the updates, I was supposed to add a note like always that I welcome corrections/updates but because I was not able to edit, I just did not bother going back.

^_^I also think that you still need those during the interview if I am not mistaken. Thank you!x

5 hours ago, babybluee said:

first, it does not matter oversea or in state, you still need one passport photos attached to the application otherwise will case delays forever like me 

please, online submit to save time for waiting, if you do the paperwork method, the files passing around will easily lost the paperwprok like me to case delays. 

4 hours ago, Kevo said:

If it was needed it would be listed in the required evidence section of the N-400 instructions.  It's not listed on things to bring for the interview either.  

My guess is it's taken care of at the biometric appointment now.  

It's definitely not a requirement to attach a passport photo with the application. The majority of us didn't submit a photo and got approved and scheduled for oath without any delays (including myself).

However, a few people have shared that their IO asked for a passport photo at the interview and then experienced delays due to have having a picture. 

It's a good idea to bring one just to be safe, it's easy to take one yourself and then print it out at CVS anyway.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
15 hours ago, MiraW said:

It's definitely not a requirement to attach a passport photo with the application. The majority of us didn't submit a photo and got approved and scheduled for oath without any delays (including myself).

However, a few people have shared that their IO asked for a passport photo at the interview and then experienced delays due to have having a picture. 

It's a good idea to bring one just to be safe, it's easy to take one yourself and then print it out at CVS anyway.

here is my case, I need to bring the passport photos in order for me to get the certification naturalization, otherwise will cause the delays for the oath ceremony. 

yes, this is true that the N400 instruction and interview letter never mention about the passport photos but still bring it, it helps during the interview. 

most of the office still using hand method to paste the passport photos certification and then seal it. therefore, majority of people still needs to bring the passport photos just in case the IO needs it. 

Edited by babybluee

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.