RoamingTheNet

Notification to book K1 Interview - Mumbai Consulate

404 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, IndiaAnnie said:

I believe so but don't worry because when you print off the form for counter deposit on payment page it has a space for them to fill in for you. The bank (only Axis and one other option) have a form and hand you back your and the receipt. They know the process well and it's super clear after you pay. I can't remember exactly what ours looked like but will post if I can find a copy.

Reminder from our case story...

SCHEDULE APPT WITH REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE TO GET POLICE CLEARANCE (local not accepted for residents and passport will be required)!! Its 100rs fee to schedule online and you get same day as appointment.

Yeah I did my PCC on 10th - went to Passport Seva Kendra n got it done - got my PCC at that time and it has  REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE, JAIPUR written on top with sign and seal. I think that should do right?

Timeline

Hi,
I paid my fees via NEFT an hour back but now when I am entering my receipt number it is saying no valid record found. Any idea regarding this ? Will it take 2-3 days for the receipt number to get activated?

Timeline
1 minute ago, A_R said:

Hi,
I paid my fees via NEFT an hour back but now when I am entering my receipt number it is saying no valid record found. Any idea regarding this ? Will it take 2-3 days for the receipt number to get activated?

It got activated within the hour for me, but this can vary. I would suggest waiting a couple more hours and I'm sure you'll find that the receipt's been activated for you.

Timeline
1 minute ago, jangrace said:

It got activated within the hour for me, but this can vary. I would suggest waiting a couple more hours and I'm sure you'll find that the receipt's been activated for you.

@jangrace how had you paid your fees? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, A_R said:

@jangrace how had you paid your fees? 

Sorry, I don't remember if it was IMPS or NEFT. But the receipt did get activated fairly quickly and I even received the following e-mail.

image.thumb.png.e83a5256202a965605be2256f7cc5658.png

Check again in an hour and you should be good to go.

Timeline
3 hours ago, A_R said:

Hello,

I have  2 questions regarding fees payment :

1. Can the fees be paid by credit card? I had read on the ustraveldocs site it could , but cannot find the option.

2. After you pay the fees via NEFT or any other method - you have to enter the receipt number.  What is the receipt number and where do you get it from ??

Hi 

If you paid via NEFT. Then you can find system required TIER number which everyone get different number when they file DS160 so enter that number which you got it during filing DS160. 

Timeline
29 minutes ago, ajay007 said:

Hi 

If you paid via NEFT. Then you can find system required TIER number which everyone get different number when they file DS160 so enter that number which you got it during filing DS160. 

I didn’t get a TIER number when I filed my DS-160. I got it at the time of booking the appointment n making payment

Timeline
1 hour ago, jangrace said:

@jangrace  Congrats on your visa. Why fid you get a 221g n what documents did you have to submit?

Timeline
34 minutes ago, A_R said:

I didn’t get a TIER number when I filed my DS-160. I got it at the time of booking the appointment n making payment

If you have that then fill it out where they required receipt number 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 9/5/2018 at 12:23 AM, jangrace said:

I finally received my visa yesterday. I was given a 221g at the interview and asked to submit additional documentation along with my passport at a dropbox after 5 business days. Once I did so, it was ready for pickup 2 weeks later! 

Good luck to everyone else going through the process and feel free to ask questions.

What kind of additional documentation was asked when they said to submit?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 10/6/2018 at 7:36 AM, Jas1305 said:

Thanks for the info yes im gonna keep gap for medical and biometric as per instructions medical should be week before your interview and for biometric ie 2 days or one day so im gonna do the same medical and biometric both in delhi 😊

Hi 

does anyone know the hospials that does medical tests for immigration purpose in south especially in Hyderabad?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey I wanna know one thing I have already done my medical two weeks back and my biometric is on 1st November and interview is on 23 November 

so is there any Mistake happened?

some guys are talking about one week before interview date for medical and two days before for biometric from interview 

so please help me out of this confusion 

Timeline
On 10/6/2018 at 4:06 PM, Jas1305 said:

@Sanjana dogra i was going through with your timeline , i wanna know that people who are from delhi can they do medical at the delhi panel hospital for k1 even biometrics as well at delhi , my pcc is ready already im just waiting for packet 4 from nvc , all the best for for your interview .

You can go to max in Lajpat nagar 1st floor call them to book your appointment they will take 4/5 days to give you the report 

Timeline
19 hours ago, A_R said:

Hello,

I have  2 questions regarding fees payment :

1. Can the fees be paid by credit card? I had read on the ustraveldocs site it could , but cannot find the option.

2. After you pay the fees via NEFT or any other method - you have to enter the receipt number.  What is the receipt number and where do you get it from ??

No credit card only debit card I think

i went to axis bank to get it done though 

Timeline
46 minutes ago, Shubiepinky said:

Hey I wanna know one thing I have already done my medical two weeks back and my biometric is on 1st November and interview is on 23 November 

so is there any Mistake happened?

some guys are talking about one week before interview date for medical and two days before for biometric from interview 

so please help me out of this confusion 

@Shubiepinky  As such you should not have a problem that is the minimum gap you should keep for safety purposes because sometimes medical reports don't come plus also your medical is valid for 6 months and you need the same reports at time of filing AOS so make sure you file your AOS within 6 months of your medical or else you will have to spend money again in US in getting a medical.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.