RoamingTheNet

Notification to book K1 Interview - Mumbai Consulate

404 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, swtbabykitty18 said:

Has anyone done their medical in punjab? if so, please let me know which centre you went to. my interview is at mumbai 

thanks 

Go to mohali my friend 

Timeline
Just now, swtbabykitty18 said:

I’m hearing from a few people that Mumbai consulate isn’t accepting Mohali medicals. In the list they only provide centres that are so far from me. Are you 100% sure ? 

Don't hear just check US embassy website. only Max hospital have authority to do medical. I did there as well. best of luck. 👍

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 hours ago, swtbabykitty18 said:

Has anyone done their medical in punjab? if so, please let me know which centre you went to. my interview is at mumbai 

thanks 

https://www.maxhealthcare.in/hospital-network/max-super-speciality-hospital-mohali

https://www.maxhealthcare.in/domestic-patient-services/service#immigration-services

Works 100%.  The people working there know exactly what to do.  You need to pick up your sealed packet from them 4-5 days after the procedure.

Edited by Sanjana dogra

Timeline

@Sanjana dogra i was going through with your timeline , i wanna know that people who are from delhi can they do medical at the delhi panel hospital for k1 even biometrics as well at delhi , my pcc is ready already im just waiting for packet 4 from nvc , all the best for for your interview .

Timeline
2 hours ago, Jas1305 said:

@Sanjana dogra i was going through with your timeline , i wanna know that people who are from delhi can they do medical at the delhi panel hospital for k1 even biometrics as well at delhi , my pcc is ready already im just waiting for packet 4 from nvc , all the best for for your interview .

Yes you can do your biometric and medical in Delhi from valid medical centre from US embassy. keep in mind always keep enough days gap between appointments. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, ajay007 said:

Yes you can do your biometric and medical in Delhi from valid medical centre from US embassy. keep in mind always keep enough days gap between appointments. 

Thanks for the info yes im gonna keep gap for medical and biometric as per instructions medical should be week before your interview and for biometric ie 2 days or one day so im gonna do the same medical and biometric both in delhi 😊

Timeline
29 minutes ago, Jas1305 said:

Thanks for the info yes im gonna keep gap for medical and biometric as per instructions medical should be week before your interview and for biometric ie 2 days or one day so im gonna do the same medical and biometric both in delhi 😊

Best of luck 👍

Timeline

Hi guys,

I checked US travel docs website today right now - it shows an appointment availability for October 12, 2018 so informing people who are awaiting Interview especially @Heather & Shahbaz and @kohldjs and others.

Timeline
7 hours ago, A_R said:

Hi guys,

I checked US travel docs website today right now - it shows an appointment availability for October 12, 2018 so informing people who are awaiting Interview especially @Heather & Shahbaz and @kohldjs and others.

Yep, I booked it today afternoon. Got the slot for October 12th.

Timeline
On 10/7/2018 at 6:19 PM, Heather & Shahbaz said:

Yep, I booked it today afternoon. Got the slot for October 12th.

@Heather & Shahbaz Hi, when did you receive your Packet 4 in postal mail from Mumbai Embassy? All the best for your interview!!!

Timeline

Hello,

I have  2 questions regarding fees payment :

1. Can the fees be paid by credit card? I had read on the ustraveldocs site it could , but cannot find the option.

2. After you pay the fees via NEFT or any other method - you have to enter the receipt number.  What is the receipt number and where do you get it from ??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
23 minutes ago, A_R said:

Hello,

I have  2 questions regarding fees payment :

1. Can the fees be paid by credit card? I had read on the ustraveldocs site it could , but cannot find the option.

2. After you pay the fees via NEFT or any other method - you have to enter the receipt number.  What is the receipt number and where do you get it from ??

When we filed last year there wasn't a credit card option so can't answer that one! ;)

The system back then wouldn't process debits either so Prasad just went to Axis bank counter with the payment slip it provided on screen to print and they filled in the receipt number. After it processed in about 3 days we could enter the site to book an appointment.

I hope the system has improved a bit for you!!!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, IndiaAnnie said:

When we filed last year there wasn't a credit card option so can't answer that one! ;)

The system back then wouldn't process debits either so Prasad just went to Axis bank counter with the payment slip it provided on screen to print and they filled in the receipt number. After it processed in about 3 days we could enter the site to book an appointment.

I hope the system has improved a bit for you!!!

Not really it is still the same. So what was the receipt number in your case was it the UTR number (Unique Transaction Reference number) ?

I am planning to do a NEFT transfer.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
21 minutes ago, A_R said:

Not really it is still the same. So what was the receipt number in your case was it the UTR number (Unique Transaction Reference number) ?

I am planning to do a NEFT transfer.

I believe so but don't worry because when you print off the form for counter deposit on payment page it has a space for them to fill in for you. The bank (only Axis and one other option) have a form and hand you back your and the receipt. They know the process well and it's super clear after you pay. I can't remember exactly what ours looked like but will post if I can find a copy.

Reminder from our case story...

SCHEDULE APPT WITH REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE TO GET POLICE CLEARANCE (local not accepted for residents and passport will be required)!! Its 100rs fee to schedule online and you get same day as appointment.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.