RoamingTheNet

Notification to book K1 Interview - Mumbai Consulate

404 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hi - posting again

On the affidavit of support I-134 Form

on part 3 question 38 what should e checked -  "I intend" or “I do not intend” and why? Kindly advise who have already had their interview. @Amit&Julie   @IndiaAnnie and others ...

Timeline

Hi 

If you are the sponsor then you should click I intend coz you going to support your beneficiarie fully this what they are asking in I 134. 

Timeline
Just now, ajay007 said:

Hi 

If you are the sponsor then you should click I intend coz you going to support your beneficiarie fully this what they are asking in I 134. 

You mean the petitioner should mention - I intend right ? And how can I explain - in additional info ?

Timeline

Are you the petitioner or beneficiarie.?Additional information like your everything is your beneficiarie he or she can share anytime 24×7. 

Timeline

Good to know you are beneficiary first of all this form is for petitioner not for you second this form is originally signed by petitioner. At the of interview embassy will require this original signed form not photocopy. even your petitioner already submitted before embassy don't care coz circumstances can change anytime during file process so that's why embassy will required updated I 134 original signed by petitioner and what didn't you understand kindly let me know please. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, ajay007 said:

Good to know you are beneficiary first of all this form is for petitioner not for you second this form is originally signed by petitioner. At the of interview embassy will require this original signed form not photocopy. even your petitioner already submitted before embassy don't care coz circumstances can change anytime during file process so that's why embassy will required updated I 134 original signed by petitioner and what didn't you understand kindly let me know please. 

Thank you so much, all that info I was aware of. You said in part 3 q. 38 the petitioner should enter " I intend"  right?

If yes, then the how to answer the part 2 of Q.38 - " If you select "intend" indicate the exact nature and duration of the contributions you intend to make in Part 7"  

Timeline

Yes petitioner should write yes I intend. There isn't any 38 question in part 2? ??. I think you talking about part 3 q38. Your petitioner have to specify that he or she can support or contribute with you wholly like accommodation,financing,transportation etc. until your stay with petitioner. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
10 hours ago, A_R said:

Thank you so much, all that info I was aware of. You said in part 3 q. 38 the petitioner should enter " I intend"  right?

If yes, then the how to answer the part 2 of Q.38 - " If you select "intend" indicate the exact nature and duration of the contributions you intend to make in Part 7"  

The US petitioner will fill out this form and in that section they would list housing, utilities, food, clothing, cellular phone and any personal items.

Timeline
7 hours ago, IndiaAnnie said:

The US petitioner will fill out this form and in that section they would list housing, utilities, food, clothing, cellular phone and any personal items.

Thanks @IndiaAnnie   @ajay007   so basically some amount in US$ will have to be filled up by the petitioner for   housing, utilities, food, clothing, cellular phone and any personal items ? 

OR in additional info the petitioner can write - "N/A (FILED I-129F FOR MY FIANCEE TO BEGIN K1 VISA PROCESS FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE)  

I saw this answer on sample I-134 Form on Visa Journey.

What did you guys do ?

Edited by A_R

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

On my fiancee's and co-sponsor's form, we checked 'does not intend' (as I am able to pay for myself...not that they asked for my financial info at the interview). I don't think it really matters. Of course, if you're fiance or co-sponsor is paying something specific for you, then check the other box.

Timeline

Hi A_R. 

Yes petitioner have to show there source of income and tax return, payslip, saving, Assets and everything which is owned by petitioner. 

Timeline
19 hours ago, ajay007 said:

Hi A_R. 

Yes petitioner have to show there source of income and tax return, payslip, saving, Assets and everything which is owned by petitioner. 

Yeah @ajay007  thanks again but I meant specifically in terms of answer to Q. 38 and that question does have a part 2 if you tick "I intend" . Part 2 asks you to explain how to intend and how much will be your contribution. The I-134 states the part 2 of Q.38 - " If you select "intend" indicate the exact nature and duration of the contributions you intend to make in Part 7"  . So you have to explain in Part 7 in Additional Information.

Again, as I wrote above how will the petitioner explain his contribution as he intends to contribute fully towards all my expenses of any kind.Thnks for your help and time.

Timeline

Ok the best option is that you should go to uscis website and type I 134 instructions then pdf form will open with the full detail that will explain you how to fill each and every question and you can get help from YouTube as well. Anyways I reply you before with full instructions might be you didn't get that reply. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, ajay007 said:

Ok the best option is that you should go to uscis website and type I 134 instructions then pdf form will open with the full detail that will explain you how to fill each and every question and you can get help from YouTube as well. Anyways I reply you before with full instructions might be you didn't get that reply. 

I will try YouTube, i134 instructions don’t provide any input on this part. 

Yes I think I missed your reply can you please tell me again how you filled it in your i134?

thankks so much !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.