Tiny Cloud

RFE for evidences of residence and employment

36 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 minute ago, FernandLevi said:

Why? You can mail them a supplement page to add to the petition so when they review it they'll have it.

just print the same page? with the information? what about like the address being shown in a document or something to proof that? and I already change my physical addres? what i have to doo... omg

This is what I was told.. on the NOA1 lower left hand corner is a PO box address. 

So I was told to write a letter to USCIS stating that you obmitted the part, item and page and Information. Provide them your wac#,dob, name(both), sign and date.

I also went to the USCIS and fill out the typographic form and I'll screen shot what they told me..

2 minutes ago, FernandLevi said:

This is what I was told.. on the NOA1 lower left hand corner is a PO box address. 

So I was told to write a letter to USCIS stating that you obmitted the part, item and page and Information. Provide them your wac#,dob, name(both), sign and date.

I also went to the USCIS and fill out the typographic form and I'll screen shot what they told me..

This is what I received after I filled out the typographic error form on the USCIS website. It is relieving knowing it was added to my package. It took about 3 weeks to receive this email from when I filled out the online form.

Screenshot_20180410-182240.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Hello everyone 

Please I have a question..

I read that since the new I-129f form is 13 pages, it already contain the Biographic information.  Meaning the   G-325a form is no longer required, Is this information valid?

Did anyone of us who has filed added or omitted this G-325a  bio form?

Thanks for you response.

K1 Visa

30 April 2018 - Received Date for NOA1

10 October 2018 - Notice Date for NOA2 (on I-797)

13 November 2018 - NVC received petition

19 November 2018 - Case Number Received!

27 November 2018 - In Transit

30 November 2018 - Case received by US Embassy Nigeria

15 December 2018 - Packet 3 received!

16 December 2018 - Scheduled interview

25 January 2019 - Medical Exam

01 February 2019 - Medical Result ready

07 February 2019 - Interview date and passed

08 February 2019 - CEAC Status Changes from "Ready" to "Application Received"

19 February 2019 - CEAC Status Changes from "Application Received" to "Administrative Processing"

20 February 2019 - CEAC Status Changes from "Administrative Processing" to "Issued"

21 Feb 2019 - Received e-mail/SMS to pick passport up

22 Feb 2019 - Visa and Package to be surrendered to US Immigration in hand

AOS

13 May 2019 - Package sent with USPS 

15 May 2019 - Package received my USCIS Chicago Lockbox 

20 May 2019 - NOA1 received from text!

22 May 2019 - Fees deducted from Bank Account

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
16 hours ago, Esycream said:
Hello everyone 

Please I have a question..

I read that since the new I-129f form is 13 pages, it already contain the Biographic information.  Meaning the   G-325a form is no longer required, Is this information valid?

Did anyone of us who has filed added or omitted this G-325a  bio form?

Thanks for you response.

Hey I hear the same, but I did it anyway, so I'm a little bit happy cause maybe on the petition I didnt file the 2 items, but on the G-325A I put all the information for me and my fiance.

• 6 months later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

@FernandLevi did they eventually consider your supplement letter and you didn't get any RFE right?

With what you had omitted in your form did you send any other document? 

I still have a few months to wait on my I-129F reply and I'm about to send a similar letter to add something I noticed to have omitted in the form and just wanted to see if it is actually considered when they're reviewing it. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 hours ago, NoodleW said:

@FernandLevi did they eventually consider your supplement letter and you didn't get any RFE right?

I still have a few months to wait on my I-129F reply and I'm about to send a similar letter to add something I noticed to have omitted in the form and just wanted to see if it is actually considered when they're reviewing it. 

Hi! Well, I know you didn't ask *me* but here's my situation:

My fiancé and I made the same mistake as the OP - we left out some addresses and empoyment history. 

What we did was: on the new website, we requested a correction of typographical error (we had to split the correction in 2 requests since there was a limit of 500 characters - and we had to wait about a month in between the requests because you can't request 2 corrections at the same time). We also sent the supplement page with the omitted info to the address on the noa1 letter, together with a cover letter (containing names, receipt number, date of birth) explaining what happened.

We received a response to each of the 2 requests of typographical error about 3 weeks after each request. The first response was an e-mail saying "We have corrected the information in the file with the information you provided during this contact". The second response came as a letter in the mail, which said "We will forward the provided information to the record for the reviewing officer's consideration".

We received our approval on October 8th, after 178 days of noa1. No RFEs. Maybe we were lucky and the officer working on our case was in a good mood... but anyway, it worked for us! 

Edited by gkzrl

Timeline
1 hour ago, gkzrl said:

Hi! Well, I know you didn't ask *me* but here's my situation:

My fiancé and I made the same mistake as the OP - we left out some addresses and empoyment history. 

What we did was: on the new website, we requested a correction of typographical error (we had to split the correction in 2 requests since there was a limit of 500 characters - and we had to wait about a month in between the requests because you can't request 2 corrections at the same time). We also sent the supplement page with the omitted info to the address on the noa1 letter, together with a cover letter (containing names, receipt number, date of birth) explaining what happened.

We received a response to each of the 2 requests of typographical error about 3 weeks after each request. The first response was an e-mail saying "We have corrected the information in the file with the information you provided during this contact". The second response came as a letter in the mail, which said "We will forward the provided information to the record for the reviewing officer's consideration".

We received our approval on October 8th, after 178 days of noa1. No RFEs. Maybe we were lucky and the officer working on our case was in a good mood... but anyway, it worked for us! 

Oh thank you so much for your answer! This makes me feel so much better about what we left out of our form and clarifies how this whole thing works, we forgot to write the "date from" a physical address and a previous job my fiancé had. I guess I'll do what you guys did! 

For the supplement page did you use a copy of page 2 from I-129f or did you just use a blank sheet of paper? Did you send any document as proof of address and employment or just the cover letter and supplement page?

Congratulations on the approval! :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
14 minutes ago, NoodleW said:

Oh thank you so much for your answer! This makes me feel so much better about what we left out of our form and clarifies how this whole thing works, we forgot to write the "date from" a physical address and a previous job my fiancé had. I guess I'll do what you guys did! 

For the supplement page did you use a copy of page 2 from I-129f or did you just use a blank sheet of paper? Did you send any document as proof of address and employment or just the cover letter and supplement page?

Congratulations on the approval! :)

Thank you! 

We used page 13 of the form.

We didn’t send any proof, just the cover letter (signed and dated) and the pages (we needed 2).

A52CD8C0-60D2-41A1-83C2-EB4F1EC3EEBC.jpeg

Timeline
2 hours ago, gkzrl said:

Thank you! 

We used page 13 of the form.

We didn’t send any proof, just the cover letter (signed and dated) and the pages (we needed 2).

A52CD8C0-60D2-41A1-83C2-EB4F1EC3EEBC.jpeg

Perfect! Thank you so much! 

15 hours ago, NoodleW said:

Yes they accepted it. I called a few weeks after mailing it and she had a 'supplement letter' with the file. No RFE.

Timeline

@gkzrl this is the message they sent me after I requested to add some of the address/work history we left out of I-129f on the typographic error form online. They're talking about sending an amended "notice" when they make the corrections, does that sound right? 

20181026_032858.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.