1,601 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, bostonfilerca said:

Anyone else waiting for the first person to say they got their EAD? Hahah

I'm still waiting for my courtesy letter to come which means they approved the response to RFIE and no more questions asked...

Since the tier 2 lady told me EAD card takes 120-180 days, didn't really expecting it to come any time soon. But definitely we will start to see someone getting it in any days haha!

2 yr GC approved 04/29/2019

10 yr GC approved 06/02/2021

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Greece
Timeline
5 minutes ago, txkangaroo said:

I'm still waiting for my courtesy letter to come which means they approved the response to RFIE and no more questions asked...

Since the tier 2 lady told me EAD card takes 120-180 days, didn't really expecting it to come any time soon. But definitely we will start to see someone getting it in any days haha!

I haven't gotten any RFIE's so i'm crossing my fingers that i won't get any at all. Or they may just come later, i hope it's the first option haha. 

UTmSm4.png

Married: July 18th, 2017

AOS Sent: January 31st, 2018

AOS Received: February 1st, 2018

NOA's Received: February 21st, 2018

I-765 Resent: March 3rd, 2018  (They asked to refile because I used an old form)

I-765 Delivered: March 8th, 2018

Biometrics Complete: March 15th, 2018

NOA (I-765) Received: March 27th, 2018

Biometrics Complete (I-765): April 11th, 2018

Just now, bostonfilerca said:

I haven't gotten any RFIE's so i'm crossing my fingers that i won't get any at all. Or they may just come later, i hope it's the first option haha. 

Haha fingers crossed for you.

My case has only lapsed 43 days (30 days if excluding RFIE pause) and it's been 13 days since they officially resumed the work on the case. We'll see how fast they shall proceed :P Hopefully no more negative news.

Timeline
1 minute ago, txkangaroo said:

My case has only lapsed 43 days (30 days if excluding RFIE pause) and it's been 13 days since they officially resumed the work on the case. We'll see how fast they shall proceed :P Hopefully no more negative news.

Hopefully not! Crossing my fingers for all of us. :)

UTmSm4.png

I-765 Resent: March 3rd, 2018  (They asked to refile because I used an old form)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cayman Islands
Timeline
1 minute ago, bostonfilerca said:

Hopefully not! Crossing my fingers for all of us. :)

The GOD of Abraham is with us all!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, txkangaroo said:

Copied your daisypath, i just thought it was so cute! Haha

UTmSm4.png

Just now, bostonfilerca said:

Copied your daisypath, i just thought it was so cute! Haha

Take it! I saw it from other people's signature and got one cause it is indeed cute!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi guys..

Sooo remember how i told you the story in regards to my husband filing his tax return and i got instructed to go the the social office next to me so i did.

I told them the whole story and how i know the issue an ITIN number but since i have already applied what should i do... she looked at me like i was a ghost ... she said and i quote "what is ITN- whatever you just said.. ive never heard of that. We dont issue things like that"

Haha 

Soooo i got no where in terms of that.

I will call social security again to see if they know anything.

For now i found a different solution:

Be late on your taxes and they fine you 5% of your return which you can then ask to waive because you have a reasonable cause.

https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/penalty-relief-due-to-reasonable-cause

Edited by Nikolet Kamenov

09/12/17          Married my love

01/28/18          AOS Sent

02/01/18          AOS Recieved

02/10/18          NOA1 Text E-mail Notification recieved

02/15/18          NOA1 Hard Copies recieved

02/24/18          Biometrics Letter Received (Scheduled for March 9th)

03/02/18          RFIE Letter Received (I-864 form)

03/09/18          Biometrics Appointment Done!

03/15/18          Sent RFIE Response with Joint Sponsor

03/22/18          RFIE Received by USCIS (Email notification)

07/21/18          New Card is Being Produced (Notification)

08/14/18          Interview was scheduled

08/17/18          Received Notice Interview for 09/19/18

09/11/18          Received Cancellation Notice :( 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Nikolet Kamenov said:

Hi guys..

Sooo remember how i told you the story in regards to my husband filing his tax return and i got instructed to go the the social office next to me so i did.

I told them the whole story and how i know the issue an ITIN number but since i have already applied what should i do... she looked at me like i was a ghost ... she said and i quote "what is ITN- whatever you just said.. ive never heard of that. We dont issue things like that"

Haha 

Soooo i got no where in terms of that.

I will call social security again to see if they know anything.

For now i found a different solution:

Be late on your taxes and they fine you 5% of your return which you can then ask to waive because you have a ligament reason.

https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/penalty-relief-due-to-reasonable-cause

Probably my husband is going to ask for a extension and wait until I have my SSN :ph34r: because if everything is going smooth like until now it suppose that I am going to have my EAD on june... fingers crossed!!! 

:)Our timeline AOS:)

Jan/30/2018    Filed via UPS 2 says    

Feb/01/2018    Package delivered (Chicago locxbox)

Feb/01/2018    Priority date (in the hard copies)

Feb/09/2018    Checks cashed

Feb/15/2018    Lawyer got NOA1

Feb/16/2018    We got our NOA1

Feb/24/2018    Biometrics appoiment letter in the mail

Mar/03/2018   Courtesy letter in the mail (medical not sent)

Mar/07/2018   Biometrics appointment schedule (Done)

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, MelandJason said:

Probably my husband is going to ask for a extension and wait until I have my SSN :ph34r: because if everything is going smooth like until now it suppose that I am going to have my EAD on june... fingers crossed!!! 

Thing that sucks with the extension is that you have to prepay your taxes by calculating them on your own ...

09/12/17          Married my love

01/28/18          AOS Sent

02/01/18          AOS Recieved

02/10/18          NOA1 Text E-mail Notification recieved

02/15/18          NOA1 Hard Copies recieved

02/24/18          Biometrics Letter Received (Scheduled for March 9th)

03/02/18          RFIE Letter Received (I-864 form)

03/09/18          Biometrics Appointment Done!

03/15/18          Sent RFIE Response with Joint Sponsor

03/22/18          RFIE Received by USCIS (Email notification)

07/21/18          New Card is Being Produced (Notification)

08/14/18          Interview was scheduled

08/17/18          Received Notice Interview for 09/19/18

09/11/18          Received Cancellation Notice :( 

I got an email this morning from:

no-reply@uscis.dhs.gov

, saying the below , march 8th is when RFE was issued , the response to RFE was delivered march 20th . 

We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time

We will notify you when your case status changes. We last took action on your case on March 8, 2018.

Informed Delivery sent me the daily email and there's a letter from USCIS post date 3/19. Does anyone know what it will say? They received my response for RFIE on 3/8. 

Scared that it's another RFE :huh:

Timeline
1 hour ago, txkangaroo said:

Informed Delivery sent me the daily email and there's a letter from USCIS post date 3/19. Does anyone know what it will say? They received my response for RFIE on 3/8. 

Scared that it's another RFE :huh:

How about checking your case status the USCIS  website? You get first information on the status of your case there.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Nikku777 said:

I got an email this morning from:

no-reply@uscis.dhs.gov

, saying the below , march 8th is when RFE was issued , the response to RFE was delivered march 20th . 

We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time

We will notify you when your case status changes. We last took action on your case on March 8, 2018.

I got this same message. You did sign up for a no action notification in the USCIS website. That’s why they’re sending you this message. They’ll be doing that every  two weeks if no action is taken on your case.

24 minutes ago, simonvikih79 said:

How about checking your case status the USCIS  website? You get first information on the status of your case there.

No updates there

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.