MichelleandCraig

In a lot of pain

51 posts in this topic

Take care of you !

"Daca voi nu ma vreti, io va vreau"

DCF Frankfurt Germany

01/12/2007 I-130 filed in person at the Consulate in Frankfurt

01/17/2007 Faxed the checklist to the Immigrant Visa Unit in Frankfurt

03/29/2007 Got letter from USCIS to provide evidence that our marriage is bona fide

04/02/2007 Sent to USCIS lots of evidence

05/03/2007 I have an unofficial "PETITION APPROVED" ...waiting for confirmation from Consulate

05/07/2007 Received email from USCIS ROME confirming that our petition was approved (why Rome? because we complained to the District Office Rome about the Sub-Office Frankfurt..it took too long for our petition to be approved)...now waiting for the interview letter from the Consulate

05/18/2007 E-mail from IV Frankfurt, our interview was scheduled for May 29th

05/19/2007 Packet 4 in the mail: ja ja ja interview letter

05/29/2007 Interview at 7.30 a.m. APPROVED Thank you, God!

06/01/2007 Visa arrived !

06/03/2007 Mayday on the plane POE Cincinnati

Living in Maryland

06/21/2007 Welcome Notice from USCIS

06/29/2007 Applied for SSN at the local Office

07/07/2007 Green Card arrived

07/09/2007 Another 2 Welcome Letters from USCIS...God, they really love me! :D

07/20/2007 Social Security Card arrived

Living@working in Maryland :)

01/18/2009 PCS-ing to Stuttgart Germany

Feb 2009 Received letter from VSC to start removing conditions.

Getting ready the packet for Removing Conditions I-751

03/12/2009 Mailed the I-751 packet to Vermont Service Center

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Let us know how you get on. I had the very same symptoms only a few months ago. Gall Bladder! Symptoms would come and go, but were much worse after eating something. Heartburn, gas, pain under ribs (moved from center to right side and back again!) and it went on for months. I didn't feel it was something to go to the ER with, just a nagging, uncomfortable, feeling all the time. Well, eventually I couldn't stand it a minute longer. Had a test that replicated the symptoms to confirm. Gall bladder removed within the week! Wish I had not waited so long - now I feel great!

Hope you feel better soon - whatever the problem turns out to be.

Hugs

G.

Our journey started in 2001 and it's still not over. It's been a rollercoaster ride all the way! Let me off - I wanna be sick!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Let us know how you get on. I had the very same symptoms only a few months ago. Gall Bladder! Symptoms would come and go, but were much worse after eating something. Heartburn, gas, pain under ribs (moved from center to right side and back again!) and it went on for months. I didn't feel it was something to go to the ER with, just a nagging, uncomfortable, feeling all the time. Well, eventually I couldn't stand it a minute longer. Had a test that replicated the symptoms to confirm. Gall bladder removed within the week! Wish I had not waited so long - now I feel great!

Hope you feel better soon - whatever the problem turns out to be.

Hugs

G.

A friend of mine had her gall bladder removed, hasn't looked back since. Course, she did eat an appallingly high fat diet, so only had herself to blame! :lol:

P.S. Look after yourself M, keep us informed of what is going on! (F)

Edited by mags

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Wales
Timeline

I'm gonna add my 2 measly cents worth and say gallbladder as well, cause my symptoms mirrored yours. Of course, when I do something, I do it right...and I had pancreatitis as well. It was very, very scary. As well as pain, I couldn't breathe.

GO TO A DOCTOR EVEN IF IT FEELS BETTER, cause if (WHEN?) it comes back, it might not be as much fun...

Billy (UK) & Becky (KY)

First email from penpal site: February 10, 2003
LOTS of emails until....
First phone call, 2+hours: March 23, 2003
Daily phone calls and emails UNTIL...
First meeting in person (Cincinnati airport): August 2, 2003
Second meeting: December 19, 2003
Third meeting (Gatwick airport): March 27, 2004
Sent I-129-F TSC : May 24, 2004
NOA1: May 27, 2004
NOA1 received: June 4, 2004
RFE via email: July 29, 2004
RFE hard copy received: August 2, 2004
NOA2: August 24, 2004
Packet 3 received: September 16, 2004
Packet 4 received: October 18, 2004
Flying to England to be there for the interview: November 6, 2004
Interview: NOVEMBER 9, 2004
APPROVED!!!!!!!
Billy moving to Kentucky: November 23, 2004
Married in a candlelit ceremony on Friday, December 17, 2004!
AOS interview: Monday, October 24, 2005 Louisville
Green card in mail: January 27, 2006

Found out about his girlfriend, and her FIVE kids: April, 2016

Divorce final: August 9,2016
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.
-- 1 John 3:18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Id say gallbladder also, can you relate back to something you had just eaten, greasy etc anyway sounds like pain i had but also with me they found the kidney on that side had never worked it had a "krimp" in it so the two were really a good pain together. If gallbladder it will come and go.

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Timeline
Sorry...I know you're gonna yell at me (hangs head) :blush::P

I had every intention of going to the ER...Craig got up about 3am to be with me, we watched some stuff on Tv...and I wasn't feeling too TOO bad then. (Had taken some pain killers...which I know I'm handling this wrong, and you shouldn't try to 'cover' pain!) Anyway, I was so exhausted from not being able to sleep at all the night before and not too much sleep the day before that, that I fell asleep this morning. I did wake quite a few times today, but I got several hours sleep too...and I'm not hurting *nearly* at all like yesterday. So....I will call my regular Dr. right away tomorrow morning, and make an apmt to go to him sometime tomorrow...was trying to avoid the whole ER thing if possible...but I almost did just get up and go several times. If it does get bad again like yesterday, I'll go yet today too....like I told DH...I'm not putting up with one more day feeling like *that*!

Thanks for all the advice (even though I didn't take it!! :blush: ) and the thoughts. I'll let you know what happens after I've been to the Dr. and for tests, which I'm sure he'll send me to the lab at the hospital for....M. (F)

Hey, don't feel bad about it....this only really affects you, so no excuses are needed for us!

Hope you get it sorted....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I had my Gallbladder out in 2000. I had a few very bad attacks- I went to the ER 2 nights in a row, they kept me the second night and took it out the next day.

The attacks were horrible and very painful. The pain from the Surgery was nothing compared the attacks. If it does turn out to be your Gallbladder and you have to have it out, don't be too nervous about the Surgery.

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Thanks, Stacey...I wondered how all of you did get diagnosed? I looked it up, but.... did they use ultrasound? edoscopy or whatever it's called? How did they figure it out for you? Just curious.

Also, I tend to think (of course, not being a Dr. so who knows! :P ) that it *could* be that, but could probably be a lot of things. The info says vomiting, etc. is common with gallbladder....I felt a *bit* icky, must mostly it was just bad pain. Did anyone else get physically ill with the gall bladder attacks?? Thanks! M. :) (I am feeling quite better at the *moment* but plan on calling up Doc tomorrow anyway. I have to be in the computer lab at school most of the day tomorrow (finals week...finishing up!) and I'll be halfway there already. I certainly don't want another attack like that to just come on again....because I won't be just dealing with it again! M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

They used an ultrasound when they found out i had gallstones. You should go as soon as possible, because if your gallbladder has already passed all the stones, then there will be no way for him to properly diagnose your gallbladder as the problem, if it indeed is.

21FUNNY.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I had a HIDA scan, which showed that my gallbladder wasn't functioning correctly. It was the weirdest feeling - they injected this "stuff" into my arm, which immediately replicated the pain (only for a few seconds, but it was enough to confirm diagnosis), as they had me in a CT scanner.

Prior to this they did an ultrasound, which showed no gallstones. My doctor, thankfully, was quite sure that it was a non-functioning gallbladder because she had suffered exactly the same symptoms herself only a year before.

Oh, and I would just mention that gallbladder problems are usually associated with a high fat diet but isn't always the case. I have been a strict vegetarian for over 25 years, have hardly any fat in my diet, but as soon as I ate a bowl of cereal, a slice of bread, an apple, anything, I would get the discomfort under my ribs.

Get yourself to the doctor a.s.a.p. and just rule it out, if nothing else. If you get a full-blown attack, I understand the pain is quite unbearable. Don't wait that long!

Good Luck!

G.

Our journey started in 2001 and it's still not over. It's been a rollercoaster ride all the way! Let me off - I wanna be sick!

I second the needn't be a high fat diet that causes gallstones I was only 18 when mine was removed (and the tests done then bear no relation to now lol) which means it had been forming since I was 12 and no way did I as a child have a high fat diet ....... the traditional saying for gallstones is fair fat and over forty I failed dismally on all counts :dance: :dance:

After both my "attacks" I felt perfectly fine so dont feel guilty for not dashing to the ER but do get it checked out if you have any further symptoms.

LifeacrossthePond

Removing Conditions (here we go again)

July 27th I-751 sent to Nebraska

July 30th USPS delivered

Aug 22nd check cashed

Aug 23rd I797C received - case been transferred to California

Aug 29th Biometrics Appt Letter arrived

Sept 12th Biometrics Appt Pittsburgh

Sept 24th email notice of Approval - card ordered !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I had an ultrasound but had no stones a few years ago.

Michelle please don't leave this even if you feel better tomorrow, as others have said you could quite suddenly get another attack and serious pain like that needs checking.

We were nice today but the yelling might start tomorrow c'os we all care