pajobra

January 2018 AOS Filers

2,904 posts in this topic

Status just changed to "card was mailed". Hopefully, I get it next week as my upcoming job interviews require me to bring the card. 

So happy that a lot of January filers are getting their interview letters as well. That "user-defined error" is more of a blessing tbh. Everyone who got the error got their interview sched soon after. :) Good luck, everyone!

BeautyPlus_20180407074052_save.jpg

01/03/2018 - Sent AOS, EAD and AP packet 

01/12/2018 - NOA1

01/19/2018 - Received NOA 1 hard copies

01/26/2018 - Received biometrics appointment letter

02/05/2018 - Biometrics schedule

02/26/2018 - "User-defined error" when tracking I-485 status

02/27/2018 - Called USCIS regarding tracking issue and was told that a request for interview letter was sent this day

(Tracking issue is due to a glitch that happens when a case is updated, usually when interview letter is sent - no fix for this atm)

03/05/2018 - Received AOS interview schedule

04/03/2018 - AOS interview (same day approval but not on the spot)

04/03/2018 - AP was denied

04/06/2018 - Green card was mailed to me

04/07/2018 - Received AOS approval notice in the mail

Filed: Country:
Timeline
3 minutes ago, lezahennaid said:

Status just changed to "card was mailed". Hopefully, I get it next week as my upcoming job interviews require me to bring the card. 

So happy that a lot of January filers are getting their interview letters as well. That "user-defined error" is more of a blessing tbh. Everyone who got the error got their interview sched soon after. :) Good luck, everyone!

Except me! I haven't gotten any interview date yet abd is going on two weeks now! Anyho I'm suit happy for you! Congrats again

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cayman Islands
Timeline

Hello folks, it feels good joining this thread though I’m a February filer per my PD. Well, I’m joining this thread to find out from those having  the “user defined error” pop up message while checking their cases online if it was resolved or what was the outcome after the message. I witnessed the same issue since morning and it’s been like till now

Edited by simonvikih79

4 hours ago, lezahennaid said:

Just got the user-defined error Hope I get my interview next lol. Yesterday case tracker was fine today the error finger crossed :)

2 hours ago, GioRod said:

Just got the user-defined error Hope I get my interview next lol. Yesterday case tracker was fine today the error finger crossed :)

I think everyone's hoping for that user-defined error now. Haha! Hopefully you get your interview letter next week. Keep me posted, ok! :)

01/03/2018 - Sent AOS, EAD and AP packet 

01/12/2018 - NOA1

01/19/2018 - Received NOA 1 hard copies

01/26/2018 - Received biometrics appointment letter

02/05/2018 - Biometrics schedule

02/26/2018 - "User-defined error" when tracking I-485 status

02/27/2018 - Called USCIS regarding tracking issue and was told that a request for interview letter was sent this day

(Tracking issue is due to a glitch that happens when a case is updated, usually when interview letter is sent - no fix for this atm)

03/05/2018 - Received AOS interview schedule

04/03/2018 - AOS interview (same day approval but not on the spot)

04/03/2018 - AP was denied

04/06/2018 - Green card was mailed to me

04/07/2018 - Received AOS approval notice in the mail

5 minutes ago, lezahennaid said:

I think everyone's hoping for that user-defined error now. Haha! Hopefully you get your interview letter next week. Keep me posted, ok! :)

lol yes looks like it lol.. I signed into my uscis.gov account and my case is no longer traceable with a last update of case being updated today. I also logged on to my other account on the new website the uscis dhs one case shows there  but looks like it wont update till the weekend is over looks like lol so lets see. As for the tracker app user-defined error :)

Edited by GioRod

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

How accurate is the my uscis account if you can track your application there yet the uscis check status and app are giving you both error for two weeks now. Im confused!

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
4 hours ago, GioRod said:

Please house which of the Uscis website is giving this user defined error script... The old inactive one or the new dhs website? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cayman Islands
Timeline
13 minutes ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

How accurate is the my uscis account if you can track your application there yet the uscis check status and app are giving you both error for two weeks now. Im confused!

Did you try to speak with a USCIS officer?

1 minute ago, Wayoo said:

Please house which of the Uscis website is giving this user defined error script... The old inactive one or the new dhs website? 

The old inactive one shows nothing but blank when i click to see details on my case . The user-defined error is comin out on the phone application.

14 minutes ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

my uscis that one has become some what in active i believe correct me if I'm wrong any one. It seems to give late updates Example on my uscis it still shows they received my RFE for K-1 visa and on the new DHS site shows approved k-1 . they never updated it on my uscis so it feel like they update it when they want . Hope i did not confuse you :)

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
3 minutes ago, GioRod said:

The old inactive one shows nothing but blank when i click to see details on my case . The user-defined error is comin out on the phone application.

Please share the link and the screen shot of the app on the App Store.  There are quite a lot of case tracking apps so I need to know the actual one.. 

Thanks 

4 minutes ago, Wayoo said:

Please share the link and the screen shot of the app on the App Store.  There are quite a lot of case tracking apps so I need to know the actual one.. 

Thanks 

This is the one i use and the one I'm getting the error on yesterday my case was showing just fine let me know what you get it been pretty accurate for me

file.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Wayoo said:

Thanks 

Attached is a screen shot of the uscis.gov site showing my case was last updated today and when i go in to click for details nothing shows

image.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.