dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview February 2018

815 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Y&V6416 said:

I just called and nothing again no interview date... But hopefully I will maybe get something soon. Congratulations to you though! 

whao really, dont worry if i got mine you will too im pretty sure it will be for February too,  im praying for you to get soon. primero dios pronto

1 minute ago, cicis said:

whao really, dont worry if i got mine you will too im pretty sure it will be for February too,  im praying for you to get soon. primero dios pronto

Gracias primero Dios así sea. My CC was Sept.25th and someone else is waiting too with a CC of Sept.20th. Obviously they are going out of order not in order like they say... Either way I hope I get something for Feb soon. 

5 minutes ago, Y&V6416 said:

Gracias primero Dios así sea. My CC was Sept.25th and someone else is waiting too with a CC of Sept.20th. Obviously they are going out of order not in order like they say... Either way I hope I get something for Feb soon. 

primero dios que asi sea, first god pretty soon

1 hour ago, Y&V6416 said:

I called early this morning and the told my my CC was Sep.23 and i still have no interview

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
17 hours ago, USA BRA said:

For all those who have their interview scheduled already, has your status on NVC website changed?

AT NVC to READY

My interview was scheduled on 12/29/17 and it still says "At NVC". Interview is Feb 27

Edited by Dan Jr

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I called NVC today. It's nice the applicant can call (unlike USCIS). Still no interview :( Not sure what's going on in Montreal but according to VJ nothing has been booked since before Christmas.

4 hours ago, Hcaceres08 said:

I called early this morning and the told my my CC was Sep.23 and i still have no interview

This is really wierd... Oh well let's hope we get interviews for February. Let's hope we hear something tommorow or next week! 

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 minute ago, Y&V6416 said:

This is really wierd... Oh well let's hope we get interviews for February. Let's hope we hear something tommorow or next week! 

Sure, lets hope we have some news for tomorrow. I hope all of us get interview in Febuary and also get all approved.

Let's keep on believing and talking...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.