Voided

Any Help is greatly appreciated

105 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
19 minutes ago, Prystine said:

I agree with LionessDeon.

Op, we all understand that you are hurt and angry and frustrated with your situation; however, the only person you have any control over is yourself. You can't control what your husband will or will not do nor can you get him to leave the country because of how you're feeling. What you can do and what you need to do is protect yourself and your child.

Cut off all communication with him, never physically be alone with him, divorce, move on and focus on yourself and your child's mental, emotional and physical well being. People that manipulate and play games won't stop no matter what and they know how to twist any communication around for their own benefit. 

I understand. I am not trying to control him. Personally, I just want to forget about him and move on as quickly as possible. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, August97 said:

He is definitely trying to get evidence. He now refuses to talk on the phone or video, says he is being tracked and we can only chat because he is saving everything and is going to show immigration and the police. 

he is gathering the evidence against you and manipulating it and you will be very nice not getting any evidence for to protect yourself. I hope he doesn't make more legal troubles for you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Evidence for what? He has his GC.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

2 minutes ago, MeAlone said:

he is gathering the evidence against you and manipulating it and you will be very nice not getting any evidence for to protect yourself. I hope he doesn't make more legal troubles for you

He claimed my daughter as his own. I told him think of the impact you will have on her life if you falsely accuse me of abusing you. I said I can possibly go to jail and she could possibly be taken away. He said he would never do anything to hurt her.  However, knowing now I can't trust anything he says, I can't trust him. 

Timeline

He is in the US as a LPR, he needs to get his Card.

You can see how many on this thread went on the VAWA train so quite possible he has things screwed up.

Edited by Boiler

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Evidence for what? He has his GC.

Gosh, it is NOT about his GC. It is about her LIFE, she can be accused of domestic violence or more, he is a manipulative bipolar, she doesn't know about his plans but she needs better to get an Annulment, to have all documents well about her not doing anything wrong and then forget about all this.

Are you sure he doesn't play a bipolar and looking for disability? If he knows how to play the system, he can hang on her financial support for life

Edited by MeAlone

3 minutes ago, Boiler said:

He is in the US as a LPR, he needs to get his Card.

You can see how many on this thread went the CAWA train so quite possible he has things screwed up.

The plan was for him to work and pay for the green card with his 1st paycheck.  Well then he ran away, quit that job and now claims he has no money and is doing day labor for food etc. He knows the green card will come to my address so I think that's the point of all this. Him trying to find a way to get it by bypassing me. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, August97 said:

The plan was for him to work and pay for the green card with his 1st paycheck.  Well then he ran away, quit that job and now claims he has no money and is doing day labor for food etc. He knows the green card will come to my address so I think that's the point of all this. Him trying to find a way to get it by bypassing me. 

Sounds like he wants your financial support.

On which visa did he come? Didn't you pay already before he came for his GC and all?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, August97 said:

He should notify the change of address so any mail goes direct to him.

Timeline
17 minutes ago, August97 said:

He claimed my daughter as his own. I told him think of the impact you will have on her life if you falsely accuse me of abusing you. I said I can possibly go to jail and she could possibly be taken away. He said he would never do anything to hurt her.  However, knowing now I can't trust anything he says, I can't trust him. 

Did he adopt your daughter? This is serious. And all people here saying forgive, he is sick, forget about it???

3 minutes ago, MeAlone said:

Gosh, it is NOT about his GC. It is about her LIFE, she can be accused of domestic violence or more, he is a manipulative bipolar, she doesn't know about his plans but she needs better to get an Annulment, to have all documents well about her not doing anything wrong and then forget about all this.

Are you sure he doesn't play a bipolar and looking for disability? If he knows how to play the system, he can hang on her financial support for life

I never thought about that. I do know early on in the relationship he disclosed  he was bipolar but controlled with meds. I never seen any odd behavior as he was on his meds so I didn't think it would be a huge deal down the line. I did think the possibility of the transition causing him issues. That's why with the help of his mother, doc there and doc here I made sure he had the meds he needed before he arrived. As I said before when going through the immigration process his doctor wrote a letter stating the types of depression he had and bipolar wasn't listed. So my plan was to have him reevaluated here. So who knows what kind of mental illness he really has. 

3 minutes ago, Boiler said:

He should notify the change of address so any mail goes direct to him.

He's not that smart 

1 minute ago, MeAlone said:

Did he adopt your daughter? This is serious. And all people here saying forgive, he is sick, forget about it???

No he wanted to but my family was against it so I told him we would discuss that later on down the line. Thank goodness I didn't go through with it. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, August97 said:

No he wanted to but my family was against it so I told him we would discuss that later on down the line. Thank goodness I didn't go through with it. 

Good. You were saved in that. Him quitting his job, complaining he has no money, he wants money from you and it's his job to play and getting paid by YOU

9 minutes ago, MeAlone said:

Good. You were saved in that. Him quitting his job, complaining he has no money, he wants money from you and it's his job to play and getting paid by YOU

My mom said the same. Because he had this idea he would come here and be rich. He complained about working a job making $15 an hour. Said that wasn't good money. I said for an immigrant with limited English skills that's a lot.  

Edited by August97

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.