eeis77

I-94

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

The beneficiary has visited the U.S. before, but is not currently in the U.S.  Do I still need to provide the I-94?

The form says, "If your beneficiary is currently in the U.S., please complete Item Numbers 38.a. - 38.h."  

This is the only place to put his passport information, but he's not currently in the U.S.  Should I put his passport number anyway?

Thank you!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 hour ago, eeis77 said:

The beneficiary has visited the U.S. before, but is not currently in the U.S.  Do I still need to provide the I-94?

The form says, "If your beneficiary is currently in the U.S., please complete Item Numbers 38.a. - 38.h."  

This is the only place to put his passport information, but he's not currently in the U.S.  Should I put his passport number anyway?

Thank you!

Nope you don't have to fill those nor send the I-94 :) 

only answer to to the question it says been in the us( I believe it's the one right before these)

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
14 minutes ago, eeis77 said:

So there is no need to put his passport information?  Do I need to include copies of his passport ID Page?

We included only the beneficiary’s pages where there were entry stamps within the proof we had met evidence.

We included the beneficiary’s passport profile page as proof of beneficiary’s signature (to align with the beneficiary’s signature on the letter of intent)

Beneficiary was not in the USA at time of application submission so we inserted NA in 38a and skipped to the next question about children.

Hope this helps. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, eeis77 said:

So there is no need to put his passport information?  Do I need to include copies of his passport ID Page?

Many can't include the passport ID pages because they don't even  have a passport yet.  It is NOT required as a general rule.  However, if it will be used as supporting evidence for proof of meeting in a foreign country?  Yes.  

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.