dwheels76

NVC Filers - December 2017

763 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, vince_mags said:

yeah  it was missing . .

thank you!!

i was a bit worried coz it was missing ..waiting for my wife to wake up to call nvc . . 

No need to worry about NVC anymore. Prepare for the interview now if you haven't already.

i-130 received by USCIS on 1/06/2017

NOA1 1/10/2017

NVC received my case 10/11/2017

NVC received my AOS (Scan date) 11/9/2017

Case Complete on 12/13/2017

Interview is on 2/1/2018

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Congratulations to everyone got Cc you almost there guys 

can anyone help with this matter please? 

We have nearly finished going over the Affidavit of Support. However, I am questioning leaving some of the boxes blank, which was the advice of Rapid Visa.  There are a few boxes that have been left blank, but after going over the USCIS instructions, it seems like each box should either say “None” or “N/A” and that no box on the form should be left blank.  Should each box be filled or is it acceptable to leave some boxes empty?  The boxes that have been left empty are: 
Part 7-1,2,3,4 
Part 8-2 
Part 10-All 
Part 11- 2. 

Thanks in advance for any help provided!

Timeline
10 minutes ago, I&A/T said:

Congratulations to everyone got Cc you almost there guys 

can anyone help with this matter please? 

We have nearly finished going over the Affidavit of Support. However, I am questioning leaving some of the boxes blank, which was the advice of Rapid Visa.  There are a few boxes that have been left blank, but after going over the USCIS instructions, it seems like each box should either say “None” or “N/A” and that no box on the form should be left blank.  Should each box be filled or is it acceptable to leave some boxes empty?  The boxes that have been left empty are: 
Part 7-1,2,3,4 
Part 8-2 
Part 10-All 
Part 11- 2. 

Thanks in advance for any help provided!

Hey, did you fill yours out by hand or using a pdf on your computer? I did mine using a pdf on the computer and some boxes were left blank. No need for putting "none" or "N/A". Make sure if you do the pdf version that the special bar code changes when you are filling it out. I had to use internet explorer or mozilla firefox I believe because it didn't work on Chrome. I forgot. It took me a few times to fill it out. I printed it out a few times before making sure it was perfect.

NOA1 1/10/2017

Interview is on 2/1/2018

Timeline
16 minutes ago, european_nomad said:

Hey, did you fill yours out by hand or using a pdf on your computer? I did mine using a pdf on the computer and some boxes were left blank. No need for putting "none" or "N/A". Make sure if you do the pdf version that the special bar code changes when you are filling it out. I had to use internet explorer or mozilla firefox I believe because it didn't work on Chrome. I forgot. It took me a few times to fill it out. I printed it out a few times before making sure it was perfect.

It was prepared by Rapid Visa on the computer and I printed it out.

It was with the pdf

So to clarify, after you finished the aos on the computer and printed it out, you sent it in with some of the boxes empty?

Timeline
19 minutes ago, I&A/T said:

It was prepared by Rapid Visa on the computer and I printed it out.

It was with the pdf

So to clarify, after you finished the aos on the computer and printed it out, you sent it in with some of the boxes empty?

Yes, I did. And I had no problems whatsoever. NVC is a little different than USCIS. I remember when I filled out the i-130 I put N/A or None in empty boxes just in case. But with NVC, I left boxes empty. I also gave them all of my tax info, proof of assets (bank account statement), proof of employment and how much I make (just my last 3 checks). I didn't staple anything. Make sure you don't forget to sign your AOS. I was confused too. Croatia doesn't require police certificates but they require 2 court certificates. So that's what I did, and on the coversheet I checked not applicable for police certificates. Honestly I was expecting them to tell me to send more info. But I sent a lot of stuff and it was good enough. 

NOA1 1/10/2017

Interview is on 2/1/2018

Timeline
19 minutes ago, european_nomad said:

Yes, I did. And I had no problems whatsoever. NVC is a little different than USCIS. I remember when I filled out the i-130 I put N/A or None in empty boxes just in case. But with NVC, I left boxes empty. I also gave them all of my tax info, proof of assets (bank account statement), proof of employment and how much I make (just my last 3 checks). I didn't staple anything. Make sure you don't forget to sign your AOS. I was confused too. Croatia doesn't require police certificates but they require 2 court certificates. So that's what I did, and on the coversheet I checked not applicable for police certificates. Honestly I was expecting them to tell me to send more info. But I sent a lot of stuff and it was good enough. 

Yes, it is part of the NVC process, but the instructions were created and issued by the USCIS.

Timeline
55 minutes ago, I&A/T said:

Yes, it is part of the NVC process, but the instructions were created and issued by the USCIS.

Well, however they prepared it for you is how you should send it. I left a lot of parts blank. I did not put N/A or "none" and had zero problems.

NOA1 1/10/2017

Interview is on 2/1/2018

Timeline
15 minutes ago, european_nomad said:

Well, however they prepared it for you is how you should send it. I left a lot of parts blank. I did not put N/A or "none" and had zero problems.

We just called the Nvc and they confirmed your advice, thanks a lot for responding 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
31 minutes ago, PPS78 said:

Hi guys, my SD is Nov 16.. waiting for the CC now for CR1- Delhi. Hopeful after seeing so many CCs recently. Fingers crossed for everyone waiting! 

Hey:)

you should check with NVC because some people with scan dates later than yours got a CC. I would suggest you check your status online or call NVC.

Edited by Captain123

27 minutes ago, Captain123 said:

Hey:)

you should check with NVC because some people with scan dates later than yours got a CC. I would suggest you check your status online or call NVC.

Really??!!! Yah I can call them. What do we ask?? Yah my status online still doesn’t say ‘at NVC’ 😳 

thanks Captain123 😊

59 minutes ago, PPS78 said:

Hi guys, my SD is Nov 16.. waiting for the CC now for CR1- Delhi. Hopeful after seeing so many CCs recently. Fingers crossed for everyone waiting! 

Hey🙂....our scan date is the same, and we are also still waiting for CC!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.